Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Do You Need A Social Media Manager? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Social Media Manager? (598 Views)

Dear Business Owner, Hire A Social Media Manager Today. / Become A Social Volunteer... with Drone One Enterprise Solutions closes 31st-Jan / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG.

This helps me dialogue with you to make sure I can help you reach your goals.

I have worked with lots of social media accounts

The number one request I have received is to manage accounts

I am a creative and innovative social media expert with years of growing knowledge regarding social media, algorithms, and how to gain your correct audience organically.

Many personal accounts and business counts alike get stuck and wonder how they can truly grow their page.

I offer the following services:

1 Account and Page Optimization

2 High Quality Content Creation

3 A Detailed 30 Day Marketing Plan

4 Hashtag Research

5 Page Evaluation

6 Sponsored Advertisement both instagram and facebook

7 video graphics, and editing

8 social media graphics design

My goal at the end of managing your social media is for your business to grow online. In sales and to achieve a wide range of social media experience and audience this will further enable you to understand how to move forward feeling confident in how to manage your page and continue to grow your audience

Service comes with different packages
*Basic package cost 25k monthly
*Neon Package cost 35k monthly
*Premium Rebrand package is 55k monthly
For more enquiries click the link below to chat with me on WhatsApp https:///2347017203204
You can also verify me on LinkedIn where i am connected to 16000 connections
https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekdolro

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by RedPanthar: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Why not join my team of 12 professionals.

Check my thread
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
RedPanthar:
Why not join my team of 12 professionals.

Check my thread
WhatsApp me here
https:///2347017203204
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2020
I am working on a social boost campaign, the idea is to light up the vision of any Brand/Business through social media marketing

Hence why some part of my is dark why the other part received light.

By regular updating the right social media marketing strategy, it will lead to increased traffic, better SEO, improved brand loyalty, healthier customer satisfaction and much more. Your competition is already increasing on social media day by day, so don't let your competitors take your probable customers.

Subscribe to My Social Boost Campaign
Today and get 24hours free page evaluation.. 10 slots available
WhatsApp +2347017203204

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2020
Clearly, there is a disconnect between those who are seeing the benefits of social media and those struggling to get started.

If the latter sounds like you, keep reading. You’re about to learn how social media marketing can help build your business.

1 Growing your brand awareness: Social media marketing will make it easy to spread the word about your products and mission.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Increasing your traffic: Using social media and linking it to your website will increase your traffic tremendously.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Promoting your products and services: This is ultimately why you invest in marketing, right?
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2020
Using Social Media To Grow Your Brand Awareness
1. Create Brand Recognition
Gaining brand recognition is one of any business’ most important marketing goals. That’s because consumers want to buy brands they recognize. Thankfully, social media allows for easy and effective brand building.

Social media has a benefit over traditional media because it can get your brand in front of people much more quickly and easily. Furthermore, it gets your audience looking at your brand even when they aren’t thinking about your brand or product.

Tip: Pay attention to your profile and cover photos. A great way to create brand recognition is to place your logo often yet strategically. You want to make sure that it’s not overwhelming or distracting.
Make sure the visual elements of your brand are well represented.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Tip: Engage with your audience when they comment on your social media messages. Make sure they feel that there is a person behind the brand.Ensuring that they don’t feel like they’re talking to a robot will give them a better perception of your company and make them feel more like a valued customer.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Focus on sharing content that naturally creates conversation. Some of those ways are to:

1Give shout-outs to other companies you network and work with.

2Solicit feedback about your products.

3Ask open ended questions, then let the

4audience reply to get them actively involved.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Manager? by Digitalcreator(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
With more than 100million online users in Nigeria
Your business needs to be heard

(1) (Reply)

Global Outlook: Euro Zone Forecasts And Top Risks To Watch In 2021 (Video) / Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? / Is This Thing Really Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.