Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Become A Professional Fruit Therapist And Make Cool Cash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Become A Professional Fruit Therapist And Make Cool Cash (155 Views)

Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional Fruit Therapist And Make Cool Cash by Mikel4xrist(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm a professional nurse and dietician.

For years, I have accumulated experience in nutrition and dietetics, and I have prescribed fruit recipes that has cured a lot of ailments.

The major problem we have in this country is the fact that most persons don't feed healthy. We mostly eat canned meals, which have little or no nutritional values.

You are indeed, what you eat. If you eat unhealthy gabbage, you'd fall sick and your life would be miserable. Most of the diseases we suffer today are caused by unhealthy feeding, and lack of necessary nutrients.

I'm building a community of persons who are interested in living healthy and helping others live healthy.

You'd not just learn how to make fruit recipes that can build immunity and cure lots of diseases, but you'd learn how to monetise this and make a lot of money with it.

It's a new movement which I believe everyone would benefit from and I'd be happy to have you all on this with me.

Send me a message on WhatsApp with this number, and we'd get started from there

+2348101850277

Hoping to see you soon

(1) (Reply)

Ummah Food Concepts: Healthy Tips For Healthy Living / PARKINSONS DISEASE NATURAL REMEDY / Stc30.....miracle In A Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.