Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

High Cost Of Food Stuffs Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Cost Of Food Stuffs Nigeria (201 Views)

The north begins strike as they stop movement of food stuffs to the south(pix) / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Prices Of Food Items, Others Rise As Borders Remain Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Cost Of Food Stuffs Nigeria by Unified07: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2020
I sent my junior sister to the market today to get some food stuffs for house use,I marvelled when she comes back saying a paint of garri has now stabilized at #1200, a bottle of oil #400 fish is most expensive as a fish of four thousand is nothing to write home about,I felt tired and has been thinking how do an average Nigerian survives
Again things is really getting out of hand, Nigerians should rise up and face what ever they feel is there problem .....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: High Cost Of Food Stuffs Nigeria by landforeast(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
It is really a pity that my Country men are going through this hardship. Even if person no build House buy Car at least make food enter belle. Food is the last thing on the minds of Europeans but over here it is a big deal because of the morons in power.
Re: High Cost Of Food Stuffs Nigeria by amakadlite(f): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
History is repeating itself. My parents said life was miserable during buhari military rule in the 80s. they said basic life amenities became luxury and this is the exact state of economy if not the worst. I don't really blame him, I blame the lazy youths that qued behind the senial grandpa who couldn't grow his cow business.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria : Will Things Ever Get Better? / Make Edo Election A Model — Wike Urges Buhari / JUST IN!!! Abia Speaker Dissolves House Standing Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.