Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi (1112 Views)

Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by tinsel: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
I have no proof to back my claim on northern Governor being a Boko Haram commander - Mailafia

Former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Obadiah Mailafia who yesterday honored his third invitation by the Department of State Services (DSS), has stated that he has no proof to back his claim of a northern Governor being a Boko Haram commander.

Mailafia who spoke after being interrogated by the DSS in Jos, said if he had his way he would have put his words in a better language. He added that his comment on the radio interview was based on hear-say.

The politician said;

“I had a routine appearance with the Department State Security, Plateau state command. I am very pleased that I was treated very professionally. There was no harassment or intimidation.

“Over a month ago when I gave a radio interview, based on what I heard. If I had my way there are few things I would say differently, but I spoke on the spur of the moments, and I believed that it was a matter of greater urgency to make a wake-up call to what is happening.

“I didn’t really mean to say that the government was part and parcel of the killings, I implied that they could do better because thousands are dying, innocent women and children, elderly and youths.

“But if I have my way I would have put it in better language, and I have no way of corroborating some of these things, I heard it and I could have follow them into their camps to confirm because I might not come back to tell the story, so that is the reality.

“I have indicated that I have reason to believe that my life has been in danger. I have no conclusive proof but I get threat, I get calls. Where I was staying, on Thursday, I saw some strange people at the gate trying to break in. I jumped the fence and escaped because I don’t know who they
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/i-have-no-proof-to-back-my-claim-on-northern-governor-being-a-boko-haram-commander-mailafia.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by landforeast(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
G
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by SmartProf(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
The man don tire to recieve invitation card from DSS, so he had to close the matter with a statement that will allow him rest.

3 Likes

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Kyase(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmm
This man sef.
Make i hear wetin Ppd go talk on this

1 Like

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by thesicilian: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Of course any smart person would know that sooner or later, the man will take back his words after a visit from the security agents.

1 Like

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Benbellamor: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Better the messenge is clear already
Even Jesus used the same logic ti pass a clear massage...
Jesus said he is the king
But the Jews drag him before Pilate to nail him on treason charge because it will amount to overthrowing pilate
When Pilate ask Jesus ..Are you a King?

Jesus replied...YOU SAID..
Meaning that YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
YOU TESTIFIED

Which puts the burden of proof on his accuser and absolve jesus if treason

Malaifa is not a Coward here
He merely push those who write a secret script for the dss to suoply Evidence
While he has.Already pass a message

What a wise Malaifa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Simplyleo: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
That's not an issue.

Pigs will manufacture proof for you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by donbachi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
The man be like "i cant kill my sef".

1 Like

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by biggy4joe(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Normal level na.....that one dey sha
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Benbellamor: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Even Jesus used the same logic to pass a clear massage...
But the Jews drag him before Pilate to nail him on treason charge because it will amount to overthrowing pilate

YOU TESTIFIED

What a wise Malaifa[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by tinsel: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:
The man don tire to recieve invitation card from DSS, so he had to close the matter with a statement that will allow him rest.
See you
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by richiemcgold: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
this man is obviously under a serious pressure
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Macphenson: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm, plenty things don happen for background, and somebody seems to have taken the easy way out.

It's welloo.

Naija my country.
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by MoxxxxO123(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
They have compelled him to "offing his mic" . There was a country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by prince2pac(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Benbellamor:
Better the messenge is clear already
Even Jesus used the same logic ti pass a clear massage...

YOU TESTIFIED

What a wise Malaifa

Well said...

2 Likes

Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by prinsam30: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:

exactly, this mata sef don tire me
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by IamWonderful: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
No proof but we know the governor
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by PDJT: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
-Lol “Off your mic” things grin
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Tochj(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Finally make the Man rest.
They ve succeed in intimidating him to disown his statement.
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by slivertongue: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
he will never mention d names to dss but will pass the Intel to his people to guard them against state sponsored terrorism
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by duality(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Not everything without prove, is false
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct! This same wisdom Abiola should have applied to renounce his mandate and go abroad to lobby the West to mount pressure on Abacha.
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Samfloxin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
We have received the message that so many northerners are afraid to voice out. God bless you, Mailafia.
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by Cajal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
U are just spreading rumours
God Almighty will judge you
Struggling to be relevant
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by osarog: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm not surprised.
Re: No Proof To Back My Claim On Northern Gov being a Boko Haram commander -Mailafi by mytime24(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Off mic

(1) (Reply)

Unless We Work Together We Will Suffer Buhari Tells Apc / Buratai’s Coup Alarm Antic To Save Service Chiefs From Sack, Say Elders / Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.