Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices (751 Views)

Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices. / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by khalidx: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys, I finally got a Gcam that works on most android devices especially Mtk devices. I have tested this Gcam on Tecno, Infinix, and Umidigi and it worked.

The Gcam is the 7.3 version which means it supports Astrophotography, Photosphere, time-lapse, video mode, portrait mode front, and back are all working.

Video is up now. Thanks for your patience.
Tested on infinix Hot 9, Note7 lite and camon 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA37OBF0GTg

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEO STOP BY STEP, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES PLEASE LET MA KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by MONEY247: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
My android version is 7.0 and it does not work.....
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by scarycuteface(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
All android?
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by harryodilli19(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
khalidx:
Hey guys, I finally got a Gcam that works on most android devices especially Mtk devices. I have tested this Gcam on Tecno, Infinix, and Umidigi and it worked.

The Gcam is the 7.3 version which means it supports Astrophotography, Photosphere, time-lapse, video mode, portrait mode front, and back are all working.

Video is up now. Thanks for your patience.
Tested on infinix Hot 9, Note7 lite and camon 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA37OBF0GTg

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE VIDEO STOP BY STEP, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES PLEASE LET MA KNOW.

This is an awesome find. So this means this version will work on Redmi Note 8 Pro, realme 6 and the latest smartphones that Xiaomi and Realme have launched in the country right?
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by khalidx: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
harryodilli19:

This is an awesome find. So this means this version will work on Redmi Note 8 Pro, realme 6 and the latest smartphones that Xiaomi and Realme have launched in the country right?
yes sir.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by Britz531: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2020
khalidx:
yes sir.

I tried downloading the gcam mod apk twice, but after downloading, each time I open it, it keeps closing/stopping (Infinix note 7 lite). How did you download and get yours working?
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by khalidx: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Britz531:

I tried downloading the gcam mod apk twice, but after downloading, each time I open it, it keeps closing/stopping (Infinix note 7 lite). How did you download and get yours working?
they are two links there if the one on the description box isn't working try the link it'll work.
Re: Gcam (google Camera) That Works On All Android Devices by chubbyman(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Why don't you post the link here if indeed you truly want to share

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A12 - 3 Weeks Later, Worth Buying? / UK Used Ps3 Forsale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.