Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti (874 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by neduwealth(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ex-Minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state During His Tour To Southern State (Photo)

Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode took to his official facebook page to narrate his reasons for his tour to southern states.

He wrote

"As part of my tour of the Southern states I have spent the last 4 days in Ado Ekiti with my friend and brother Governor Kayode Fayemi, Governor of Ekiti state and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum.

We have been discussing crucial national issues and matters concerning the South Western zone and we have also been building bridges across party lines, exchanging ideas and charting the way forward for our great nation. Ado Ekiti is like a second home to me and my delegation and I have been treated with so much love, respect and warmth. We have also had plenty of well-earned rest and a wonderful time.

Kayode Fayemi has been my friend and brother for over 30 years and he is the quintessential gentleman. Apart from the fact that he is a formidable intellectual, he is also cool, calm, extremely discerning and insightful. He is by far one of the best educated, most experienced and most enlightened leaders in the country and even though we belong to different political parties I have immense respect and affection for him. I wish him the very best in all his endeavours and I thank him and the people of Ekiti state for receiving us so well".

Source:http://www.neduwealth.com/2020/09/ex-minister-of-aviation-femi-fani_15.html?m=1

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by Simplyleo: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
That reminds me.

Pls what's the latest on the suit filed by this vice president of the online country against Daily Trust Newspapers demanding for 100 billion?

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by GudluckIBB(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
FFK, The Present day Hype Man Bankrolling himself just for tour.

Welldone O!
Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by Lipscomb(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fani kayode I know you are on nairaland. Now I'm calling you to answer my question which ideas you have?

You Opportunist that always pretending and lies around.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by solmus: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Begging tour

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020

"As part of my tour of the Southern states I have spent the last 4 days in Ado Ekiti with my friend and brother Governor Kayode Fayemi, .......

Ffk is a PRIVATE CITIZEN, just like most of us here, yet, he keeps using this line "part of my tour of ..." as though he was given an official assignment to do what he's doing. In the real sense of it, it is simply the equivalent of any of us waking up and deciding to take a trip to a couple of states for site seeing, NOTHING MORE.

This man is up to no good. He either is doing this to mislead some ignorant observers he wields some sort of influence, foreigners most likely (maybe is part of a grand ponzi scheme), or he's doing it to solicit alms from his hosts.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by Factfinder1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
That moment when Tinubu is talking about law. it's like a Muslim talking about how Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by babyfaceafrica: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Who send am message?.. Ajala travel all over the world
Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by simpleseyi: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Factfinder1:
That moment when Tinubu is talking about law. it's like a Muslim talking about how Islam is a religion of peace.

One of the lazy youths Buhari was talking about. Tinubu we know, who is thy father?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by helinues: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
But is Jalamia now an outing cloth?

Or probably FFK slept at Ekiti state house cos me no details understand this kind of FFK dressing again oo

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by oyatz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Uncle Femoo, we are enjoying and following your tours but you need to tell us who exactly is bankrolling this tour sir.

1 Like

Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by Access03(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Criticize and their short fuse cut then curse their generation and the day they came to earth.
Re: Ex-minister Of Aviation Femi Fani-kayode Meets Governor Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti by NwaNimo1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Today dressing as a yoruba moslim....

(1) (Reply)

#EndNIGERIA Will Be Our Next Protest.. WE DON TAAYA FOR NIGERIA / Support The Protests By Donating!! / BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.