Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality (872 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by oshozondii: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
BREAKING: Nigeria raises judicial panel to investigate police brutality after #EndSARS.

Government also plans to launch special trust fund to compensate all victims of police brutality.

Human rights panels to be instituted across the country.
https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1316805793161850887?s=19

BREAKING:NEC TO GOVS:TAKE CHARGE OF POLICE TACTICAL UNITS
*JUDICIAL PANELS OF INQUIRY FORMED TO INVESTIGATE POLICE BRUTALITY IN ALL STATES & FCT *COUNCIL ALSO DIRECTS SPECIAL FUND IN ALL STATES TO COMPENSATE VICTIMS OF BRUTALITY
*States, FCT to form Security & Human Rights C'ttee
https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1316803747524247554?s=19
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Sirmwill: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Panel keh

Like for #WeAreTiredOfLies

Share for #StopLyingEndSars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Brandstudio01: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
The question is why now.

What is this mass protest never happend?

I never knew our Leaders could be this scared all this year's of massive looting as if the people are helpless.

Please let take the campaign to the next phase jare.

The Next movement will be Let the President and Lawmakers pass a bill on death sentence against Looters
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by sapientia(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
They should start with a public hearing.
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Righteousness89(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's a Good one From the Government!
It Should be Urgent! It Should be Immediately !

The Report of the GEJ Confab swept under the Carpet Should be brought out. There is Need to see the Recommendations of that Report..
After that, We as a Country will Decide what we want for ourselves..

We Have Long Deceived ourselves!
Suffering and Smiling
Fear of the unknown
Working like an Elephant Eating like an Eat on the Midst of a Nation Highly Blessed by GOD ALMIGHTY in Natural and Human Resources..

I Believe the Hand of God has come to Liberate this Nation...
We must be careful not to allow Sons and Daughters of Belai not Divert this Cause..

Whatever we do , We should Remember we are a Nation that Bows to GOD Almighty irrespective of Religion..

We Must not allow people that will Invite God's Wrath to this Cause..

Nigeria is not a queer/Lgbt nation...
We don't need that in this Nation..
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Better.

Waiting for more update

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
The question is why now.

What exactly do you want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Gondonu: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Many judicial panels of enquiry have sat in the time Recommendations have been made but were never implemented e.g. Justice Chukwudifo Oputa panel. Nigeria govt is fond of this trend.Akwuzu & Ozubolu SARS should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who is heading the panel and what is it's composition?
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Brandstudio01: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

What exactly do you want?
End to government scam and mass looting at all level in in government
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by ATAKAM: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
if true then that awkuzu sars is in deep hot oil.....
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
End to government scam and mass looting at all level in in government

But it has to be one after the other... Don't you think.

We are yet to see the outcome of SARS dissolution now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Brandstudio01: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

But it has to be one after the other... Don't you think.

We are yet to see the outcome of SARS dissolution now
That's why we don't need to stop the protests across the nation because the people has failed us in the past promises
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by joyandfaith: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
The question is why now.

I never knew our Leaders could be this scared all this year's of massive looting as if the people are helpless.

Please let take the campaign to the next phase jare

this is mini revolution and a successful one. it is spontaneous reaction from youths.no specific leader of the movement . who will governemt negotiate with ? youth.any protest that is not politically motivated is likely to be a successful one
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
That's why we don't need to stop the protests across the nation

That can never work... We are still struggling with the economic inpat of the Corona, if you guys think you can paralyze everything, then you must be jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Brandstudio01: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

That can never work... We are still struggling with the economic inpat of the Corona, if you guys think you can paralyze everything, then you must be jokers
Yet people are still Looting the country dry as we speak. My brother better you fight for your future than depend of stipends
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Romanoff(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sirmwill:
Panel keh

Like for #WeAreTiredOfLies

Share for #StopLyingEndSars

No mind them. Na everything them dey use raise panel. Let's change the hashtag sef. #RestructureNigeria
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions. Endpolicebrutality.
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by k2money(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Report of the GEJ Confab swept under the Carpet Should be brought out. There is Need to see the Recommendations of that Report..
Hello buddy, wow you are making sense now.
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Yet people are still Looting the country dry as we speak. My brother better you fight for your future than depend of stipends

I don't know about you oo, but as for me, I rely my future on God and my efforts....

Nigerians be waiting for FG to bring food to their table same way they have been waiting for NEPA to bring light
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Brandstudio01: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

I don't know about you oo, but as for me, I rely my future on God and my efforts....

Nigerians be waiting for FG to bring food to their table same way they have been waiting for NEPA to bring light
Oga let's stick to our debate.

The issue of God's grace is another topic for another day. No need jumping boat.

Unless you're saying there's no need for the government, which will take us to the reason you voted under heavily rain for theses dudes. Our problem in this country is leadership oriented.

So allow the taxpayers to ask questions.

EG. If Buhari was a president in a muti-natioal Organization, I'm sure you know he'd be a gunner long ago for lack of merit
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

After that, We as a Country will Decide what we want for ourselves..

We Have Long Deceived ourselves!
Suffering and Smiling
Fear of the unknown
Working like an Elephant Eating like an Eat on the Midst of a Nation Highly Blessed by GOD ALMIGHTY in Natural and Human Resources..

I Believe the Hand of God has come to Liberate this Nation...
We must be careful not to allow Sons and Daughters of Belai not Divert this Cause..

Whatever we do , We should Remember we are a Nation that Bows to GOD Almighty irrespective of Religion..

We Must not allow people that will Invite God's Wrath to this Cause..

Nigeria is not a queer/Lgbt nation...
We don't need that in this Nation..

The CONFAB report can never work in Nigeria... GEJ only organised a party for some individuals across the country...
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by helinues: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Oga let's stick to our debate.

The issue of God's grace is another topic for another day. No need jumping boat

See, the #ENDSARS protest was my first official protest I engaged with in Nigeria even though na online but I made thousands of Nigerians to be aware.

First try, good pending results as the same SARS has been disbanded..

Let's wait and see if those people won't be back on our streets in new form... It takes time to know....
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by GeneralStan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Even The deaf ears will hear this time around.... All Brains so reset this time around...
We Are Going No Where!!!
#KeepSustainedPressure
#NoRelenting
# KeepUpTheProtests
#EndSars/EndSwat
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by tobechi74: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Freestainworld(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
the panel is temporarily, immediately they succeed in calming down the protest, nothing would be heard again.
Re: BREAKING: Endsars: Nigeria Raises Judicial Panel To Investigate Police Brutality by Biodun556(m): 4:56am On Oct 16, 2020
ATAKAM:
if true then that awkuzu sars is in deep hot oil.....

The man story horrible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Hold Candlelight Procession For Victims ( Video & Photos) / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says / How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.