Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest (276 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW / What Is The Hardest Course In University? / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hello please can anyone help me with the above question, btw Computer science and information technology which one is the hardest.

How tough Is information technology in Noun or any university in Nigeria, how does the subjects in it looks like, is it more calculations or just written.

Will be looking forward for response here
Re: BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
I reckon in every academic syllabus, computer science has more mathematics courses and information technology is more direct to the point.

But computer science and IT are not really the same, they might be closely related, but IT is probably what you wanna go for. wink
Re: BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest by frankosivue(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
SALLYBERRY01:
Hello please can anyone help me with the above question, btw Computer science and information technology which one is the hardest.

How tough Is information technology in Noun or any university in Nigeria, how does the subjects in it looks like, is it more calculations or just written.
Will be looking forward for response here

I am a Computer Science student and I have a friend who takes Information Management Technology (same as Information Technology). Computer Science tends to be more challenging than IT honestly in my opinion. IT deals mostly with applications of CS products. You'd not likely come across digital logic, discrete mathematics, architecture, etc in IT.
Re: BTW Computer Science And Information Technology Which Is The Hardest by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
frankosivue:

I am a Computer Science student and I have a friend who takes Information Management Technology (same as Information Technology). Computer Science tends to be more challenging than IT honestly in my opinion. IT deals mostly with applications of CS products. You'd not likely come across digital logic, discrete mathematics, architecture, etc in IT.

OK, thanks for this response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oau To Commence Screening Excersise / The Worlds Best Pasta And Spaghetti...shapes, Names, Colours Etc / FG Announces Date For Reopening Of All Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.