Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Any Internship Organization For Programmer's In Lagos? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Internship Organization For Programmer's In Lagos? (286 Views)

Any Internship Opportunity In Kaduna? / Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? / Vacancy For Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Internship Organization For Programmer's In Lagos? by OgunrinolA20(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone, trust you're all doing well.
I've started training myself in HTML and CSS a month ago with series of videos and materials as well, but I don't find the training to be rapid as it ought to be coz there isn't anyone I could lean on to ask questions from or get "TASKS" from,,, and am urging to get the learning farther if not to the peak point, coz am still an undergraduate and about to graduate, and would've graduated if not for Corona that strikes this year. Studying {Civil-Engineering}.
I don't know if there's any organization you can recommend for me to be working for free and learning as well as I work for them...
Please I really need y'all assistance on this, I really want to know more about Web development/design and JavaScript before the school resumes back...
And for my location I reside in Mafoluku axis of Oshodi, Lagos state.
I wouldn't also mind if there's any group you can recommend for me that would boost my learning too...
Thanks so much for your suggestions and God bless y'all,,,

Below, are some of the works I've done so far...

Re: Any Internship Organization For Programmer's In Lagos? by DriggityDre: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Hi everyone, trust you're all doing well.
I've started training myself in HTML and CSS a month ago with series of videos and materials as well, but I don't find the training to be rapid as it ought to be coz there isn't anyone I could lean on to ask questions from or get "TASKS" from,,, and am urging to get the learning farther if not to the peak point, coz am still an undergraduate and about to graduate, and would've graduated if not for Corona that strikes this year. Studying {Civil-Engineering}.
I don't know if there's any organization you can recommend for me to be working for free and learning as well as I work for them...
Please I really need y'all assistance on this, I really want to know more about Web development/design and JavaScript before the school resumes back...
And for my location I reside in Mafoluku axis of Oshodi, Lagos state.
I wouldn't also mind if there's any group you can recommend for me that would boost my learning too...
Thanks so much for your suggestions and God bless y'all,,,

Below, are some of the works I've done so far...
Nice. If you stay in Lag, I heard of a startup around that Ikeja side few months back.

Maybe you can go find out more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opencart Booking And Rental System Extension By Knowband / I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. / Google Adsense Plus Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.