Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (23461 Views)

What Childhood Dream Did You Have? / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Ckmilly22(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
A lawyer of course
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by SUXXI(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
An inventor,working in a research facility and creating things that will help humanity through technology.
I still have many ideas though but no funds
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Sambaby7640: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
K254725:
I wanted to be in the army Front lines! cool
Ak47 shooting up enemy combatants grin
Play PUBG,COD or Free Fire then....you will achieve your dream with putting your life at risk.

Peace out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by RosyIsBlessed: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Already living my dream.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by adenodi002(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dreyton36:

Fvck mehnnnnnnnn
Alright if so , let's chat on WhatsApp +971527165531 let's make some $ Chat me asap
alright

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Arugula: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
But am a Marine Engineer now
Bro...hw is life as a Marine Engineer... am an aspiring Marine Engineer...
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Poncee001(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Airline Pilot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Arewa24: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Doctor performing surgery up n down cool cool cool
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Arugula:

Bro...hw is life as a Marine Engineer...
am an aspiring Marine Engineer...
The Lord is our strength bro. That's all I can tell you grin
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by vikiphy89(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Footballer or marine engineer Well! Life no just balance
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
SegFault:

Nope, I haven't heard of him. Is it just me or do popular writers work odd jobs before becoming popular, JK Rowling was an English teacher in an elementary school, Charles Bukowski worked in a post office, this one you mentioned working in an eatery. Sha small beginnings, I hope to become a good writer someday, though I hope not to become like all those German writers who gain recognition on their death bed.
hahahahaha! gain recorgnition on their deathbeds grin grin.i guess stephen king is lucky then cheesy.he is still very much alive and his works are performed almost everyday on hollywood.the guy is quite rich now.One of his works pet cemetary which was done in the 80s was also remade in 2017.Its a nice movie..Its a story about a mysterious land where anything dead is buried can be brought back to life.He also did another work which was done into a movie as well about a mysterious alien from outer space who came to earth in the form of a clown to prey on kids every forty yearsAlso did the shining that starred jack nicholson..The man has a very wild imagination.Sometimes in the books that are made into movies he sometimes feature in them in very minor roles cheesy
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by 2Ways(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Medical doctor
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
SegFault:

Nope, I haven't heard of him. Is it just me or do popular writers work odd jobs before becoming popular, JK Rowling was an English teacher in an elementary school, Charles Bukowski worked in a post offi.
the trick is sometimes if have a partner or a colleague.that encourages u then u might get inspired to follow the career u want to follow as well.look at nollywood actor kanayo who just got called to the bar.while he was doing those movies he was also quietly going to school..while his other colleagues were slaying on insta and other channels he was burning the midnight oil.today he"s now a barrister.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by FairAdvocate(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Spectrum22:
Flying space ship and fighting alien invasion
Millennium children on this one grin
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by FairAdvocate(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
My childhood dream was to own the sun... So that I can be paid all over the world before I let them have access to the sun grin
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
But am a Marine Engineer now
hope it's paying your bills
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by kunlegboye(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
elantraceey:

I ended up studying elect/elect too but if I'm to do masters it's going to be telecoms or IT related

I'm into IT too...developing myself as a software engineer now...I love programming too...in fact ,I might still go that path of being a full software Engineer or have my master done in Aeronautics God willing.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
banjo022:
hope it's paying your bills
Na only politics money fit pay my bills oh! But God dey sha. We dey manage grin
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Ebehire: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
My childhood dream was to be a medical doctor. But lack of financial support killed that dream. I ended up studying chemistry education. Now i am a teacher.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Sebbs(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Footballer
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ebehire:
My childhood dream was to be a medical doctor. But lack of financial support killed that dream. I ended up studying chemistry education. Now i am a teacher.
hope you are teaching chemistry because some people will study electrical engineering in school and end up as English teachers
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Age 7 and below I wanted to become a PILOT. I loved planes and made them out of cardboard, carton and plain paper. From age 8 to 14 i hoped to become a Politcian (senator , minister of foreign affairs ministry only, or an Ambassador to United nations or USA) childhood memories tho..:-) Kid had big dreams. Still do.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Military personnel.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Tufunky: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Industrialist
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by AlmaIganishire: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
I will be in the banking section. I have always wanted to help people with their finances. Introduce them to new ways to Send or receive money from any bank with zero account maintenance fee. Just like SME I think this is for you jump on it https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3 #FCMBBusinessAccountOnline
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Skmoda(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
A Professional Pilot
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Abiola365: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
electrical engineer and I think I'm achieving it already, I'm currently a Corp member after studying elect/elect in one of Nigeria university
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Na only politics money fit pay my bills oh! But God dey sha. We dey manage grin
all the best man
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Kenny242(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
anastasius:

And you can't spell "though "

And so
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Odunharry(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
FairAdvocate:

Even ur childhood was a confused experience.
It's cos you are confused already..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.