Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (23467 Views)

What Childhood Dream Did You Have? / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by mamafunky(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
That's what i actually am....a professional nurse. My profession, my pride.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by 1759King: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'd have been Reverend Father (Dr) So so and so by now.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Heyzed87(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Explorers:
Pilot.

Mathematics/calculation and fund took that away.
banker
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by zsamorano(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
pls, help your brother o...I need job. I studied banking and Finance and I don't mind any job that can fetch money. thanks call or whatsapp on 08064784680.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Journalist
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
haiti007:
A pilot
I'd always look at the sky like Udeme (the guy in Guinness advert)

Bruv thanks for bringing back sweet memories... I actually went to watch that video on YouTube again this night... Thank You

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Judybash93(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
A physiotherapist
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by riches4me(m): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
tunjilomo:
Assass__
Amen
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Kingof2nations(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
u should be doing better than C Ronaldo and Messi by now no jokes I swear was so good with the round leather game.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Sarang(f): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Oncologist

Now it’s all about money
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by yoged(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Pharmacists..
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Codes151(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2020
FairAdvocate:

You had the most confused childhood ever...I hope u are better now lol
I wasn’t confused.

Only when they reject it, I had another idea.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Edoziesmart(m): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Computer engineer

And that was what I am now.
I fell in love with anything called internet and computer since late 90's/early 2000
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 16, 2020
subcbouy:
Absolutely true. The passion was there during those periods but the country is not conducive for it.
Unfortunately true cry
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Tinyemeka(m): 3:02am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Footballer.

But almost every science student wanted to become a doctor. They never knew they dodged a bullet. That occupation is pure crap and not worth the stress.

LOL. I share the same thought.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by SAVAGEBETS: 3:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Fighter pilot or Grand Prix Driver
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Trinitycoy(f): 4:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Still what am doing ENTREPRENEUR IN AGRIBUSINESS
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Godmademan(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Astronaut, Mechanical Engineer or Footballer. Football had the strongest pull on me though, had to advice myself so as not to be in a B team of Nigerian league club at age 35
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Adeedris(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2020
An Artist. I ended up being a craft artist, though after many years do something different and I could hardly repeat the stuff I did as a kid.

If I had family support then, I would really be badass by now, but my drawing and crafting was like waste of time to them. That's not an excuse though as I can always hone and tune my skills.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by originalprof: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Nmezor:
Oga u HV been noticed do run along and play with ur toys
See English OOOO Oga Read What You Wrote.. Administrator Of A Doctor
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Eniola40(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Adeedris:

You can start a small packaging business sir, paper bags, cake boxes and gift boxes. That's something you can practice with your wife and earn good cash and be financially independent.
God bless you sir
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Krexpah(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2020
I for Dey formula one Dey do car race but for naija is complicated am now a cosmetologist lol
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
A medical doctor. But now a Lawyer wink
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by meekyusuf: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Medical doctor

But, as fate would have it, I'm an animal scientist/technician in making.

Mind you, I am proud to be one
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by anayolity: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:

What genre of music are you into?

I'm into RnB and hip hop. smiley smiley cool
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2020
anayolity:

I'm into RnB and hip hop. smiley smiley cool
Okay, make sure you excel in that genre because the music we hear nowadays is just crap.
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Chinny024(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Responsible actress grin grin

I perfectly understand why you phrased it that way.
But there will always be occupational hazards. Now the question is, is the dream worth the hazard?

My dear...Have gone for Audition during Sec sch,the scenarios and environment I saw wasn't the type of life I dreamt of having...

Back then too,when my sch went to ETV Enugu for presentation in the year 1998, my own part of teaching drew audience...
Might still venture into acting later in life... Is a hobby that I can't deny...
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by anayolity: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2020
banjo022:
. Somalia fa

Baba yeah maybe in somalia to fall some terrorist cuntz, with a higher military power from a better country
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by vickydevoka(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2020
niyidenrele:
An electronic engineer ( did Agronomy in school) ,worked as a teacher for 10 years after graduation, now working as machine operator in an Agro Allied Industry
Wic company my friend. I av been jobless for 4 years now, doing small stuffs for survival. I studied aagricultural engineering. Can u assist me in any way
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by Lematin(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Banker or Accountant
But now An underwriter in the making
Re: What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? by anayolity: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:

Okay, make sure you excel in that genre because the music we hear nowadays is just crap.

Okay boss i am very much aware of that and it hurts me too..... i have resorted to listening to old musics because everything is crappy these days , I have few very good musics, even a one that speaks about the ills of Nigeria but i may sing that one from outside Nigeria because its one of the best i have written so far and friends and family are begging me to drop it hot..... mehnnn smiley smiley lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.