Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring (1794 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by CYFANN: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is the letter I wrote to the Alaafin of Oyo on 31st of August. All Nigerians especially those of us from the south need to put on our thinking cap and ACT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by Finnese001: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
And you expect that old man to read this Nigerian Constitution you called letter undecided

Is that how wicked you're grin
Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by CYFANN: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Finnese001:
And you expect that old man to read this Nigerian Constitution you called letter undecided

Is that how wicked you're grin

The content is what matters and that's why he has staff assistants who go through documents like this one. He's a top leader in Yorubaland and as such expected to show responsibility by addressing issues that affect Yoruba people. You don't expect him to just be sleeping, waking up and MARRYING NEW WIVES.Its one of the things I mentioned in the letter.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by IamWonderful: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Alafin have no time for riff Raff and blabbering, channel your energy to making your life better, whatever happens in Nigeria becomes irrelevant to you, when can afford things
Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by sreamsense: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2020
I can't finish reading this your lengthy letter , were you not taught how to write formal letter in secondary school? How do you expect Alaafin to read this long epistle? Aside this, you don't need to beg for being rude; you already behaved has somebody who lacks home training.

Even if you have good points to present, you are addressing them rudely as if royal fathers are your mates. You sound too informal in your approach. This is not how to address royal fathers after using style to abuse him for flounting wives and only there as figure head, you still expect him to feel happy to address your points here.

You must be joking! You are not suppose to make this open letter, you should have consulted remaining wise elders in your household before making it public. I believe they will tell you not to channel it to Alaafin. I wouldn't be surprised if DSS pay you a visit at your location to come for explanation in their office.

What do you want Alaafin to do? Your Governor and president are there, who have constitutional power to address most of your observations, you didn't channel it to them, but instead you are channeling to wrong people and even abusing them with style couple with almost 32pages epistle. Worst part of it is that you make it open letter instead of private.

When DSS carry you now, you will be shouting human-right, ...blah, blah, you haven't done anything wrong. You should have consulted wise men and women; read this letter to their hears and let them advise you before you make it open or address royal fathers with insults like this.
Letter that sounds too tribalistic like this shouldn't be an open letter. Pray, DSS will not be the one to wake you up from your sleep one day to deliver you invitation letter to their office
Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by CYFANN: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2020
sreamsense:
I can't finish reading this your lengthy letter , were you not taught how to write formal letter in secondary school? How do you expect Alaafin to read this long epistle? Aside this, you don't need to beg for being rude; you already behaved has somebody who lacks home training.

Even if you have good points to present, you are addressing them rudely as if royal fathers are your mates. You sound too informal in your approach. This is not how to address royal fathers after using style to abuse him for flounting wives and only there as figure head, you still expect him to feel happy to address your points here.

You must be joking! You are not suppose to make this open letter, you should have consulted remaining wise elders in your household before making it public. I believe they will tell you not to channel it to Alaafin. I wouldn't be surprised if DSS pay you a visit at your location to come for explanation in their office.

What do you want Alaafin to do? Your Governor and president are there, who have constitutional power to address most of your observations, you didn't channel it to them, but instead you are channeling to wrong people and even abusing them with style couple with almost 32pages epistle. Worst part of it is that you make it open letter instead of private.

When DSS carry you now, you will be shouting human-right, ...blah, blah, you haven't done anything wrong. You should have consulted wise men and women; read this letter to their hears and let them advise you before you make it open or address royal fathers with insults like this.
Letter that sounds too tribalistic like this shouldn't be an open letter. Pray, DSS will not be the one to wake you up from your sleep one day to deliver you invitation letter to their office

Why will DSS carry me? Apparently you have no respect for human right. I have never killed nor maim anybody. And from the content of my letter, there is nothing to show that I have any ill intention towards anybody within or outside this country.All I want is a great future for the Yoruba people which the current crop of politicians can't guarantee, and that's very obvious for all to see except your brains are completely dead. The united states just banned some politicians from coming over to their country and as at 11am this morning, over 21 thousand have signed the petition to ban El-rufai from entering the UK.
Re: My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring by CYFANN: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
sreamsense:

Lol, we're in perilious times in Nigeria.DSS are to scared to pay me a visit.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Discuss With Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari / History Of “ilu Aje” (the Land Of The Wizard) In Oyo State / Abba Kyari Did Not Offend US Govt, Cannot Be Extradited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.