Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k (3668 Views)

Iphone 8+ @ 55k Only!!(massive discount) / Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 55k / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
sociologymajor:

Hello sir, Good morning, just to remind you that I will be coming around today. I hope you are back in Ibadan Sir..

Yes sir

My church ends service by 12pm

You can come by 2pm sir

Thank you
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by sociologymajor: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
qualitymart:

Yes sir

My church ends service by 12pm

You can come by 2pm sir

Thank you
Okay sir.. See u by 2 then..
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2020
sociologymajor:

Okay sir.. See u by 2 then..
God bless
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by saheedbadmus(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Still expecting today's update o then I can av my final say
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by sociologymajor: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
qualitymart:

God bless
Hello sir, it's almost 2pm. I am about to leave my house now.. I hope I will be able to meet up with u as agreed..
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
sociologymajor:

Hello sir, it's almost 2pm. I am about to leave my house now.. I hope I will be able to meet up with u as agreed..

I've been around since 1:30pm

I'm available

I'm at the office

My number is on 08137750741

Thank you sir
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by freshpzy1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
MY SINCERE OPINION:

1_there is no concrete evidence that "wenogodie" was bent on destroying op's image.......he stated clearly that he will be glad to confirm that you are legit(something like that)

2_the op may be right about been busy all day

3_even a mad man reading through this thread will think op na SCAM

Conclusion__i expect u to apologise to your prospective customer for d impossible meeting........knowing fully well that you have your image to protect.

The way u talk is also not impressive.......pls work on that.......there many people who hopes the story changes.

Your success story on other thread may not really change what people feel on this thread.
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by sociologymajor: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
sociologymajor:
Update

So I met Yesloaded this afternoon.. His office is located in a complex in Ibadan, in fact he's the only one around today, unfortunately I was unable to get the Redmi Note 8, it's been sold out. He offered me another Xiaomi Product, CC9, but I can't afford it. Dude is not a scam. Plus I will be going to his office again tomorrow for another product. I will bring Update as the deal goes..

na them...

Scam..scam..scam..scam..scamm..just reading through page one already am satisfied, only a dumb ass will still have some atom of doubt cheesy cheesy

carry on sir

2 Likes

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by sociologymajor: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by Greenleaf247: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
jmaxjohn:
Na yesloaded una dey drag like this?? cheesy

Wonders shall never end

I tire o, grown up adult acting like kids cheesy
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Qualitymart, yesloaded.

I am still looking at you with one corner eye, you go ask yourself say who send you message.

The op is a certified scam. Stay tuned, because everything about him will be after here.

You don try the one wey go hook you for throat.

Everyone be mindful of this op. He claims to be a procurement and shipping agent too, all scam.

Be warned!!
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2020
qualitymart:
XIAOMI NOTE 8 Global Rom

6.3'' water screen 2340x1080P FHD+ 19.5:9 Screen,1500:1(typ)

Snapdragon 665-Octa Core

48MP Quad Rear Cameras(48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera )

6gb/64gb

NETWORK
2G, 3G, 4G

Battery: 4000mah

CONDITION
Brand New

PRICE: 55,000Naira

Office Address: No 2 Omo Ola Shopping Complex Welder Bus Stop Alakia - Isebo Road, Ibadan

Call/WhatsApp: 08137750741

NOTE: WE ALSO DELIVER TO ANY PART IF THE COUNTRY WHILE YOU GET YOUR GOODA WITHIN 24HOURS TO 48HOURS

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE, OFFERS VALID WHILE STOCK LAST

I'll give you till the end of today to first respond to the package that was sent to your so-called shipping agent address in China for onward delivery to Nigeria.

After today, you'd understand.

Keep ignoring and blocking my calls okay?

E go be you for eye like magic.
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2020
WeNoGoDie:

Shame on you cos your cover has been blown.

It took me pains to embark on that journey but I was determined to find out for myself.

At least it will be difficult for you to accomplish your wicked enterprise on this forum cos people will know you for who you are.

R
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
gmacnoms:
qualitymart, you flop big time...... I supported you so much yesterday, went through your thread, waiting for the outcome of this deal so I could hand over a chinese procurement pending business to you. You just disappointed. This your single act today is shameful actually

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
sociologymajor:
Update

So I met Yesloaded this afternoon.. His office is located in a complex in Ibadan, in fact he's the only one around today, unfortunately I was unable to get the Redmi Note 8, it's been sold out. He offered me another Xiaomi Product, CC9, but I can't afford it. Dude is not a scam. Plus I will be going to his office again tomorrow for another product. I will bring Update as the deal goes..

T
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:
Qualitymart, yesloaded.

I am still looking at you with one corner eye, you go ask yourself say who send you message.

The op is a certified scam. Stay tuned, because everything about him will be after here.

Everyone be mindful of this op. He claims to be a procurement and shipping agent too, all scam.

Be warned!!

Are you alright?

Which package?

Go to the nearest psychiatrist hospital to check yourself ok
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:
Qualitymart, yesloaded.

Be warned!!

The thing is, I don't know you and you are yet to tell me the business we had together

Calling someone a scam without concrete evidence is nothing but blackmail

What is the business we had together

Did you sent me money that I failed to deliver?

Post the evidence here for everyone to see

Failure to do so then you will balme yourself for telling lies against my person

Don't think this is faceless forum where you can post any false information about someone and go Scot free

I dare you, post evidence that I scammed you

I'm waiting for your evidence

MOST OF YOU GUYS WORK FOR SOME IDIOTS WHO HAS THE INTENTION OF BRINGING THEMSELVES DOWN TO PROMOTE THEIR BUSINESS, POST EVIDENCE THAT I COLLECTED MOMEY FROM YOU WITHOUT DELIVERING YOUR GOODS. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

I'll give you till the end of today to first respond to the package that was sent to your so-called shipping agent address in China for onward delivery to Nigeria.

Based on your nairaland pix, now I can detect who you are from my clients

You need to check your head very well

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

You paid for your goods by yourself and not though me so I did no collect a Kobo from you

On 17th of this month, you gave me tracking number of your goods issued to you by yours supplier

Here's the evidence

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

On 18th of this month, you started asking for whereabout of your goods whereas I'm not the one who paid for you but you paid for your goods by yourself. I asked you if you know how to track but you said no. Normally, when supplier shipped out it takes 48hrs to 5days before it gets to china warehiuse but you started calling and asking 24hrs after your supplier sent out goods

Here's the evidence

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

On same 18th Spetember, you sent me another message that your supplier tracking shows package has delivered to my china address

Here is the evidence

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

Now, on same 18th you sent me screenshot that goods has delivered then I said ok we shall send to Nigeria on Tuesday. Shipping is every Tuesday and Friday

Today, is Tuesday and at excatly 7:27am you sent me message which I replied at 7:28am which is 1minute interval

Below is the evidence

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

I made it clear since 18th of this month that we are sending the goods

It takes 10days for goods to get to Nigeria and you are asking for shipping update just today they we supposed to ship

I never promised you goods will get to Nigeria on same day we shipped so I don't expect other update you want apart from the one I gave you last week that we shall send the goods today

Now, am asking you how did I scammed you?
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

What you failed to realize is that false allegations is punishable under law

I don't take false allegations lightly and you need to tell me how u scammed you
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2020
qualitymart:

On same 18th Spetember, you sent me another message that your supplier tracking shows package has delivered to my china address

Here is the evidence

You see how I edited my earlier posts brought upon by this arrogant and shitty attitude of ignoring simple queries by you, I told myself to just give you the time, benefit of the doubt, and watch how it goes after you saw I came on this thread and decided to respond to me on WhatsApp.

From all your rants up and down, it seems I had no right to ask you if you had received goods at your warehouse or if same had been shipped out to Nigeria since you said Shipping occurs every Tuesday? I'm wrong to ask to be sure the goods got to your agent abi?

I wonder why you'd chose to go into a service rendering business if you feel too big to get disturbed by simple queries of updates.

Like I told you before now my dear brother, I don't have the energy for talks. If you had responded to my question of "what's the update" with a simple answer instead of ignoring my messages, not picking my calls, and going on to block me, I won't even bother coming on here.

I'm still here, watching and waiting.

You can rant, select the conversations to screenshot and send, insult me for patronizing you from now till tomorrow, I won't be bothered, will wait on.

I hail you, sir.
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

You see how I edited my earlier posts brought upon by this arrogant and shitty attitude of ignoring simple queries by you, I told myself to just give you the time, benefit of the doubt, and watch how it goes after you saw I came on this thread and decided to respond to me on WhatsApp.

From all your rants up and down, it seems I had no right to ask you if you had received goods at your warehouse or if same had been shipped out to Nigeria since you said Shipping occurs every Tuesday? I'm wrong to ask to be sure the goods got to your agent abi?

I wonder why you'd chose to go into a service rendering business if you feel too big to get disturbed by simple queries of updates.

Like I told you before now my dear brother, I don't have the energy for talks. If you had responded to my question of "what's the update" with a simple answer instead of ignoring my messages, not picking my calls, and going on to block me, I won't even bother coming on here.

You can rant, select the conversations to screenshot and send, insult me for patronizing you from now till tomorrow, I won't be bothered, will wait on.

I hail you, sir.

Oga, post how I scammed you

Go and check meaning of scam in your dictionary

I expect you to post your own side of the story

I didn't edited any of my screenshot

Tell me how I scammed you
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
qualitymart:

I made it clear since 18th of this month that we are sending the goods

It takes 10days for goods to get to Nigeria and you are asking for shipping update just today they we supposed to ship

I never promised you goods will get to Nigeria on same day we shipped so I don't expect other update you want apart from the one I gave you last week that we shall send the goods today

Now, am asking you how did I scammed you?

Lol

I'm a dunce to think goods will arrive Nigeria from China same day abi.

Do you have a picture of the package, can you confirm package is with your agent, and I am supposed to pay before coming to pick goods abi?

Keep ranting and insulting.
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

I hail you, sir.

I've replied your message on WhatsApp before I come online

Check my last seen

Your first message came in at exactly 7:27am and I replied in less than 1minutes

The evidence is there
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

Lol

Do you have a picture of the package, can you confirm package is with your agent, and I am supposed to pay before coming to pick goods abi?

Use your head

I never asked you to pay a Kobo because I made it clear you are paying when your goods get to Nigeria

Post where I asked you pay

Here's the evidence where I said you will only pay when goods get to Nigeria and not before we ship

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by qualitymart: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

Lol

Tell me reason why you said I scammed you
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2020
qualitymart:

Tell me reason why you said I scammed you

If you were talkative like this on WhatsApp there wouldn't have been a need for me to come on here where you were been outted for the same attitude of ignoring calls or chats. You even went on to block me, and in your business wisdom, I am supposed to pay you before coming to pick up my package.

Tell me what scam smells like, bro.

I've told you, you have all the time. No time for up and down. Satisfy yourself.

You are everywhere scouting for clients, yet, you lack a good customer relation and your attitude is to insult everyone who comes your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Affordable Sleek Gaming Laptops / Uk Used Canon Power Shot Elph 300hs Is For Sale 10k / London Used Iphone 7+ 64gb Rose Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.