Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k (3667 Views)

Iphone 8+ @ 55k Only!!(massive discount) / Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 55k / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
More

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
See me thinking I was dealing with a reasonable fellow here.

If it indeed smells like shiiit, it is definitely shiiit.

I saw the warning signs from the onset but it was already too late.

I hope others reading will take note.

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by daddytime(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
More

Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by yesloaded: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:

It is obvious that you have an attitude problem.

The owner of goods has requested that you showed a picture of her package just for re-assurance purposes and you go mouthing off and ranting like someone who has something to hide?

I honestly regret contacting you.

You are an accidental businessman and with this shitty attitude of yours, you won't last in it.

For your information, the Chinese supplier is interested in this case and is in constant contact here and with your agent in China.

Keep on insulting me, I won't say a word to you.

What case? grin grin grin

Go n sleep

I've told you goods is in Nigeria

Pay your debt!

Pick up your goods!

You are filled with lies

What case are you talking about?
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by yesloaded: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:
See me thinking I was dealing with a reasonable fellow here.

If it indeed smells like shiiit, it is definitely shiiit.

I saw the warning signs from the onset but it was already too late.

I hope others reading will take note.

Stop foaming in your mouth

You asked me to help you send goods to Abuja, I gave you cost then you begin asking me for discount on delivery. I made it clear it's not my thing to give you any discount on delivery because I don't see reason why I should give you discount on delivery to Abuja

Pay your debt and pick up your goods, why is that difficult for you?
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by yesloaded: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:
The attachments contain my chat with the owner of goods at the point of almost making payment.

Day 1 when you contacted me, there's nowhere you mentioned the goods belong to someone else because you present the goods as yours!

Not until I notified you goods is available for pick up before you bring issue of owner into picture

I'm not interested in stories, just pay your debt & have your goods then lock up!

I don't want liars as clients
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by yesloaded: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
daddytime:
More.

Na quiet I jejely quiet dey look you.

You'd be here advertising for clients but insulting anyone who falls for your services?

No wahala

I have clients of over 2years that we still deal till today, if am as that bad then I wonder why they still patronize me till today.

I value all customers even if your goods is just 1naira but I detest liars even if you are a billionaire. Go n check my records & see how I frown at liars.

You lied against my person that I blocked you which such never happened before!

You called me a scammer despite that I didn't collect a kobo from you before for anything!

Like I said, PAY YOUR DEBT & I TAKE YOUR SUBSEQUENT DEALS ELSEWHERE
Re: BRAND NEW XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 @55k by Xyzkwenu(f): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D600 Laptop-intel Pentium M Processor / Affordable Sleek Gaming Laptops / Uk Used Canon Power Shot Elph 300hs Is For Sale 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.