Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (53957 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by GeniusWeb: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Josnac(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin

During the heavy downpour, PDP's umbrella would do a fantastic job..were it to be APC, how would people manage the rain

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
This Edo election is something else

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by royallord1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Olupristine(f): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is nice....call me for herbal solution on various sicknesses, its affordable , its effective....am waiting on the other end of the line

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Shameless Obaseki is forcing civil servants to attend his send off rally. He will lose disgracefully on Saturday.
when someone fails he wants others to fail.we know yopob are coward .so cuz tinubu did it to a slave they want same to happen in Benin.. hope u have travelled down to edo.its just 3 days to go.when someone fails he tries to justify his failures by citting others who failed same with cowardice..what a shame.u remove a performing governon cuz of waste contracts now the new governon imposes o trek on u

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by sureEbh: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
The crowd at apc LGA rally is larger than this
You can lie effortlessly. I SMH for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Shameless Obaseki is forcing civil servants to attend his send off rally. He will lose disgracefully on Saturday.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You guys have bad mouths sha cheesy
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preacherrr:
With the heavy down pour in Benin today the turn up is massive. It has been a rainy Tuesday here in Benin. BUT if this crowd does not convince you enough, wait for Saturday Sept 19, and the result of the election. until then, stay calm and stay away from violence. Thank you.

I am a Kogite. I was on ground from the buildup till the day of Kogi election and I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari, Oshiomole and APC will bring Ize-Iyamu into Edo government house as governor and Edo people and PDP cannot do anything about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by anonimi: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
JAMO84:
This is a send fort party for Mr MOU

Failed attempt at being funny

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142569_fbimg1597573004739_jpeg2da52b4009254431f9baf2d916ec6ab3

levi2:
*Take a look at another Obaseki wonder! - Edo Refinery*

This Is The Edo 1000 barrel per day modular oil refinery At Ologbo 80% Completed. Another MoU Result.

Gov Obaseki Is Busy Flooding The State With MoU Projects, Attracting Both National And International Presence. Na Why Oshiomhole Dey Jealous.

Oshiomhole Is Busy Insulting The Man, The Man Is Busy Working For Edo People.

Obaseki Pepper Dem!!

https://m.facebook.com/IkOsamedeMedia/photos/pcb.154704596231501/154704376231523/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041686_fbimg1596292529499_jpeg8712f2e2ec6c95fb562eca64c6d0281f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041687_fbimg1596292521927_jpege513cbe28f928a3bb627b7469161475f

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by originalprof: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
Which LGA Oga OOO

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
well done nairaland..why post the picture crowd b4 the arrival instead of during the main event

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
MNDY:

I am a Kogite. I was on ground from the buildup till the day of Kogi election and I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari, Oshiomole and APC will bring Ize-Iyamu into Edo government house as governor and Edo people and PDP cannot do anything about it.
wat is ur biz with edo politics then

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by slimanyd: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Keep consoling yourself sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by slimanyd: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
originalprof:

Which LGA Oga OOO

You get time to reply those urchins

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Yus2020: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Those who supports Apc are they ok all Kai Nigerians like suffering

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Comedian2019: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Las las the losers are the people of Edo State. Whoever outrig the other, no gain to common man.
For the people of Edo, the choice is between voting for the Evil party or the lesser Evil. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
The way yopob complain of our governon baffles me.we from edo nor complain reach them.y so much interest.has apc really performed..someone from Kogi.. is even pocknosing imagine a state that cant even pay its workers salaries and we as government workers dey receive before federal government workers..na wah o..last week my friend was given an appointment with a pay of 150k monthly but the job is for 2 years under this same Government who did this to us

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wo let them do fast and open schools in Edo.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by anonimi: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
Many of them went there for picking pockets

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Germi9: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Bunch of clowns.
Open your schools.
Revive your dying economy.
Nigeria ain't shit.
you are asking a "herder" to open schools when he doesn't even know the importance..talk about RUGA he will understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ultramodern Rally Campaign grin
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Who has seen the planned vote buying by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:

My business with Edo politics is that I have a friend there and I keep telling him and all Edo people not to put their full minds on Obaseki as the winner. To avoid heartbreak and pain.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:

My business with Edo politics is that I have a friend there and I keep telling him and all Edo people not to put their full minds on Obaseki as the winner. To avoid heartbreak and pain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ok oh

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
MNDY:

My business with Edo politics is that I have a friend there and I keep telling him and all Edo people not to put their full minds on Obaseki as the winner. To avoid heartbreak and pain..
your friends state of mind shouldnt be your problem.i served in Kogi and was shocked with wat I saw.is that place in Nigeria y not advise your governon on how to pay its workers salaries and pension if u can do that u have earned the right to castigate our governon who pays us every 22nd.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is this local government level campaign or what?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by anonimi: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kingscee:

Many of them went there for picking pockets

In the same way that ThiefNuibu is coming to pick the pockets of Edo people into his bullion vans

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12227231_12226348fbimg1597299430604jpeg765642d1eef47b5c25fdfb37fb95eeb2_jpeg08c450ee1eb826168f4288638853cde1

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Chichi07(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
[url="htttps://www.kechily.com.ng]wonderful campaign[/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.