Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (53958 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
MNDY:

I am a Kogite. I was on ground from the buildup till the day of Kogi election and I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari, Oshiomole and APC will bring Ize-Iyamu into Edo government house as governor and Edo people and PDP cannot do anything about it.
keep dreaming. Saturday is close

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Shameless Obaseki is forcing civil servants to attend his send off rally. He will lose disgracefully on Saturday.
keep lying. Una eyes go clear this Sunday
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ernestforyou:

APC will win this election.They have all the Securities,Federal Might and Agberos
The way they won in Oyo state abi.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Farewell party loading.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Tolexandre: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
They cannot open schools but they can gold mega rally

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Ernestforyou: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
keep dreaming. Saturday is close

Na the fact the guy don tell you,Apc go do everything possible to win/rig the election.You can only rant and blow grammer online,nothing will happen.Remember,Osun,Kano,Kogi even Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace!!!
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ernestforyou:

APC will win this election.They have all the Securities,Federal Might and Agberos
just imagine wat a yoruba youth is saying .I weep for this generation...are u swear that erica and kidwaya has been evicted pls just focus on bb9ja pls I take God beg u

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Few people in all those rallies (PDP and APC) will vote on the election day; Others are there to collect money, T-shirt, Face cap, book, pen and take pictures, etc .
I pity the idiots that would die that day on the process of snatching the ballot boxes and other electral materials on Eve of the election.
Both APC and PDP have failed this Nation, how I wish both (APC and PDP) would loss the election.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Theoarhics: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
The crowd at apc LGA rally is larger than this

If it had rained like it did today during APC rally they won't have had up to 2 thousand people come out to support them. Despite the heavy rain they still came out this much.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by garfield1: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Theoarhics:

If it had rained like it did today during APC rally they won't have had up to 2 thousand people come out to support them. Despite the heavy rain they still came out this much.

Last week at an apc rally,it rained and they still waited for pastor

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by omobaba1759: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
IF PDP SHOULD WIN THIS ELECTION, I GUESS THIS IS END OF THE ROAD FOR OSHIOMOLE POLITICALLY

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
I don't know any country where people are paid to attend political rallies except Nigeria.

The work to be done in Nigeria has not yet started

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Ernestforyou: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:
just imagine wat a yoruba youth is saying .I weep for this generation...are u swear that erica and kidwaya has been evicted pls just focus on bb9ja pls I take God beg u

Election wey dem don write out the results already,Dey there dey deceive yourself.Go and face or drag ballot boxes with Kabaka boys ,Millitary or police on the day of election.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ernestforyou:

Na the fact the guy don tell you,Apc go do everything possible to win/rig the election.You can only rant and blow grammer online,nothing will happen.Remember,Osun,Kano,Kogi even Bayelsa.
The time for stories are over. You'd know those places you mentioned aren't our state this sat. Anyone who loves his life shouldn't try snatch ballot box here same way they did in osun, kogi and lagos states and they were just looking like mumu . He would wish he was never born. We dont dear police or army. Go and study edo election history.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Ernestforyou: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The time for stories are over. You'd know those places you mentioned aren't our state this sat. Anyone who loves his life shouldn't try snatch ballot box here same way they did in osun, kogi and lagos states and they were just looking like mumu . He would wish he was never born. We dont dear police or army. Go and study edo election history.

Hahaha!!Its easier said than done,come back on monday and repeat this statement.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by skyp(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
This stadium is still alive just for political purposes if it would have been dead and forgotten by now
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ernestforyou:

Hahaha!!Its easier said than done,come back on monday and repeat this statement.

I've noted this .

Ernestforyou

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by garfield1: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kingspin:
I don't know any country where people are paid to attend political rallies except Nigeria.

The work to be done in Nigeria has not yet started

That is why those with larger crowds will likely win.as they pay for crowd,they will buy votes during election proper.I heard ganduje will buy votes with dollars
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Kuginzi: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edo no be Rivers
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
This is a stadium

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by focus7: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
33bandit:
Nigeria !

allow schools to resume while following guidelines; noo too much exposure to the virus .and you should be wearing mask while doing everything..even when having sex with your wife ..

PDD and APC rallies..
ehen ,no need for mask .in fact you dont need to wash your hands at all ,you can sneeze on buhari during the rally and nothing will happen ..

because ITS POLITICS ..too much at stake .
nonsense

My brother, I wonder why covid-19 in Nigeria don't know the address of campaign gathering but is targeting schools
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

That is why those with larger crowds will likely win.as they pay for crowd,they will buy votes during election proper.I heard ganduje will buy votes with dollars
They are mostly rigged not crowd nor vote that matter.

The media hype and crowd help give the false impression that such party are really on the ground whereas they may not.

Hired crowds don't translate to votes.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by fayruka(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
And to re-open schools go seem difficult for obaseki but to it doesn't seem to be the case with rallies? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
How much for fibroid/arthritis
Olupristine:
This is nice....call me for herbal solution on various sicknesses, its affordable , its effective....am waiting on the other end of the line
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by eseosa77(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
bangging:
Nigeria land is always against pdp.. the crowd I saw on Facebook live is like times 1000 of this...
This photographs were earlier than what you saw on Facebook.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why are they not observing protocols for social distancing...anyways it is still Obaseki win
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by bangging(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
eseosa77:

This photographs were earlier than what you saw on Facebook.
we are saying the same thing, if it was that of the apc the photograph would hv waited for the main event to kick start...
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by garfield1: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kingspin:
They are mostly rigged not crowd nor vote that matter.

The media hype and crowd help give the false impression that such party are really on the ground whereas they may not.

Hired crowds don't translate to votes.

It does sir.if you don't have the financial muscle it will be hard to win elections.economy bad and hunger is rife
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Sunnyja: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:
Which of the APC LGA rally? I know you meant all the APC LGA put together!
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by Theoarhics: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Last week at an apc rally,it rained and they still waited for pastor

Oga go sleep ...all these APC supporters wey no get ...
Re: Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) by garfield1: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Theoarhics:

Oga go sleep ...all these APC supporters wey no get ...

Complete am na.see,apc is superior to pdp in everything so stop wasting your time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.