Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) (20535 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Tuesday arrived Accra, Ghana where he is currently attending the ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit on the situation in Mali on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The meeting is part of the several efforts of the leaders in the sub-region to find solution to the Mali political crisis.

Here are images of the summit.

On behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari, I am at the ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit in Accra, Ghana today. The summit is considering how to resolve the political situation in Mali.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFKCntHgks_/?igshid=d1actl0losp0

10 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nobody does it better than Osinbajo�����Let the good work continue

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
We are very proud of him,

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
I just pray that Nigerians can give this intelligent man a chqnce to be our president... i hail you baba, Our new incoming president

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Kriss216: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Buhari delegated Osibanjo cos it's Accra.

If it's UK or any better country, Ajala for go by himself.

How a Nepa bill holder is turning a Professor to errand boy is beyond my comprehension.

How do I explain all these to my children cry

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by IamWonderful: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Divinely anointed awaiting president

Kriss216:

How a Nepa bill holder is turning a Professor to errand boy is beyond my comprehension.

Is that why Buhari delegated goodluck Jonathan, PhD holder to Mali during the heat as an "advance team", so that if the fire is much, Jonathan will be consumed.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by RomanianNinja: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
He'll never visit the communities attacked by so called "Bandits" A.K.A Buhari's boys. He's just as guilty as his oga at the top

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by cana882(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should first resolve political situations in Nigeria before doing that in Mali.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by tosine102: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
See as that secret service agent for extreme right slim fit him trouser

10 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmm

The Malian coup should not have happened

I don't like Erdogan of turkey..yet I was happy when the coup against him a few years ago failed because it means the opposition with a very lot of hard work can eventually remove him peacefully.

Not set a bad precedent via coup.

Coups are for the lazy. They are a very tempting and easy.tool to use to bring down incompetent and sometimes dictatorial governments, but they end up bringing in worse things.

We had a coup in 1966, and it was a great thing, till we paid the price in millions of lives, and decades of lost opportunity to build a viable democratic culture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osibade on another errand for his master's

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided
Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by 1realBobby(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
osibanjo at the helm of affairs won't really be a bad idea ooo...

Anyways, I bring you the best offer you would get anywhere.
Get a properly designed original business logo, a business card design, a letterhead and a flyer containing what your business is all about. All for #5,000...
cheap right! yes, The offer is only available for today... just WhatsApp me via the number on my signature let's talk business.
I repeat, just #5,000 and you would get all the designs listed above uniquely done for your business..
it's pay after delivery.. so, don't worry, it's not a scam... WhatsApp me now via the number on my signature.. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just saw the news on TV. While former president, GEJ was standing tall on the high table, the current VP was seated far into irrelevance.

BTW:

The visa ban on election riggers (who are mostly APC politicians) in Nigeria by the US government is indeed a huge mockery of our judicial system, our democracy, and a vindication of the PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Throwback: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Where are those anarchists who were always asking about Osinbajo and claiming Yorubas have abandoned their son who was being held captive or likely dead?

Where are those picture analyst to come tell us how this is an impostor pretending to be Osinbajo?

All of them will be alright eventually when they are finally rehabilitated.

See the likes of them below.

Kriss216:

I reckon if Osinbajo had traveled to UK or USA, it would be an errand within your comprehension?

You only fool yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Glaswegian: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:

If he didnt send him, you will be on social media asking "Where is Osinbajo hiding? He is not visible. He has been silenced by the cabal".

Now, he is visible and you still have a problem.

Haba.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by proclinician: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fulani men just killed a DSS officer after collecting 5m Ransome. It's the crisis in Mali that vp wan go resolve.

4 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by crossfm: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gentleman.

If only Nigeria is a working country,this guy and some other names are what we should be projection for president.But we all know how much we love suffering in this country.

Come 2023,you will see what the two main political parties will present as candidates.Just because of religion or tribe.

Trust me,our mumu never do.Forget all the wailing going on about hardship now.They will still most likely vote in another failure.

5 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice... about the editing, isn't the 'colour' too much?
Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Well done best VP Nigeria ever had.

God keep and protect you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Fleshly: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osibanjo the little fraudster.
Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Joeblaz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
God bless our Vice President

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
God bless President Buhari
God bless VP Osinbajo
God Bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
What exactly will he tell other world leaders and children of Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah...ie Ghanaians the leading giant of Africa.

So many corruption charges hovering around him while he is busy intimidating and harassing the press with machineries of state..
From alpha beta scam to firs looted 94bn to Magu Mobile app transfer of 4bn. All has not been refuted but always using securities to harass the press.

In a sane society, Professor Osinbajo should have taken cue and understanding from what Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe did, by immediately stepping aside (resigning) so as to allow the graft agencies independently investigate the allegations against him without any sort of bias or Influence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
This commissioner still dey?
If any political officials is coming the way the security will be doing eye service and jumping from one place to the other ehn.E dey vex me.Politicians wey dey steal una money una go dey push people make them pass.

1 Like

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by Kriss216: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Glaswegian:

If he didnt send him, you will be on social media ssking "where is Osinbajo
Same way he sent him to share tradermoni in Ogbomoso and Kogi.
Tufiakwa cry

2 Likes

Re: Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fire dey burn for ur house, you wan go off another person house wey dey burn..

IBERIBERISM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Security Chiefs In Abuja / Five Oil Wells On Fire In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.