Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky (1140 Views)

You’re Very Lucky If Your Girlfriend Is Not A Facebook User – Nigerian Man Says / We Are Very Lucky To Have Buhari In Nigeria – Femi Adesina / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Erica is a representative of most igbo women. Mind you, she's not a bad lady. But it's like a cultural thing and a norm.
She's representative of how most women from Igbo behave ( don't mean drunk).

Having dated six Igbo women I think I can finally deduce the following based on my personal observation. All the following we can get in all women around the world and in Nigeria but most prominent in South eastern women after that in the South South part of Nigeria.

Igbo women are more likely to give out their contacts to the opposite sex more than any other women in Nigeria. They don't care how you look.

From the contacts they will have several toasters, the one that gave them money will be fucckers she will keep both toasters and fuckers at suspense till she's able to determine the richest and most promising of them all.

Most Rich or promising one of them all she will be loyal to, she will call most, she will wanna visit most..lastly she will pressurize the best of them to marry her.

They're most likely to get angry when things doesn't favor them and they lack endurance unlike most women in Nigeria.

Money is most Ibo lady's ego. Hausa or Yoruba lady can be broke and be happy as long they're not in debt but that cannot be said grin about Ibo women.

A broke Ibo lady will be unfit for a relationship cuz she will always be a very unhappy Lady...She will avail herself to other men these men can get access into her center of gravity if they're the boastful ones or wealthy ones.

70% of relationship with them they're at fault they will never apologize for their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Freestainworld(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
If poverty is disturbing you, you go and make money, is the Yoruba ladies the better ones?
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
No perseverance, when her husband doesn't have money she will spend her money alone or cook her food separately without inviting the husband. cheesy

Malicious, unforgivable and a fighter cheesy

Please kindly share your experience.

Note this is my personal experience and Observation not generalization

1 Like

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
If poverty is disturbing you, you go and make money, is the Yoruba ladies the better ones?
Well they have their flaws too but today I chose to talk about Igbo women.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ask yourself what pushed some Igbo men to pushing drugs and illegalities na their women mostly

1 Like

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by EmptyGarden(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
See gist.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbo women are lazy, don't like to work and just want to sit back and enjoy their husbands' money - Noble Igwe

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
They hustle less in the country trust me
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Freestainworld(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mraphel:

Well they have their flaws too but today I chose to talk about Igbo women.
sorry I spoke in anger to you but let's be honest, apart from the northern women who we know are mostly faithful, tell me which other tribe have more faithful ladies or doesn't like money, if you go to Edo Ladies their story will tire you, go to south south region especially the ones from cross River and Akwa-ibom, you will still tire, the Yoruba ladies will tire you, the Igbo's too will give u headache, my dear it's all round before they will turn your thread into a tribal war.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by CosmicPhoenix: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
World War 3 loading in 3...2..1 grin

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Mraphel: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
sorry I spoke in anger to you but let's be honest, apart from the northern women who we know are mostly faithful, tell me which other tribe have more faithful ladies or doesn't like money, if you go to Edo Ladies their story will tire you, go to south south region especially the ones from cross River and Akwa-ibom, you will still tire, the Yoruba ladies will tire you, the Igbo's too will give u headache, my dear it's all round before they will turn your thread into a tribal war.
some northerners women are not faithful? Not at all.
They sneak out of their husband house to bleep.
There are more divorce in the northern part than southern part.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yawns undecided
Zzor, a mouse is squeaking grin
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Freestainworld(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mraphel:
some northerners women are not faithful? Not at all.
They sneak out of their husband house to bleep.
There are more divorce in the northern part than southern part.
I didn't say they don't cheat, am talking on a statistical point of view, northern women have a lower rate of infidelity to compare to the other parts of the country.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Xavie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
well, I'm Ibo

the fact is that our culture is way more expensive in terms of marriage because of bride price...
worldwide women are gold diggers, na so God do them
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns undecided Zzor, a mouse is squeaking grin
lol,nairaland guys are something else

1 Like

Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by KidDarkness(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mraphel:
Erica is a representative of most igbo women. Mind you, she's not a bad lady. But it's like a cultural thing and a norm.
She's representative of how most women from Igbo behave ( don't mean drunk).

Having dated six Igbo women I think I can finally deduce the following based on my personal observation. All the following we can get in all women around the world and in Nigeria but most prominent in South eastern women after that in the South South part of Nigeria.

Igbo women are more likely to give out their contacts to the opposite sex more than any other women in Nigeria. They don't care how you look.

From the contacts they will have several toasters, the one that gave them money will be fucckers she will keep both toasters and fuckers at suspense till she's able to determine the richest and most promising of them all.

Most Rich or promising one of them all she will be loyal to, she will call most, she will wanna visit most..lastly she will pressurize the best of them to marry her.

They're most likely to get angry when things doesn't favor them and they lack endurance unlike most women in Nigeria.

Money is most Ibo lady's ego. Hausa or Yoruba lady can be broke and be happy as long they're not in debt but that cannot be said grin about Ibo women.

A broke Ibo lady will be unfit for a relationship cuz she will always be a very unhappy Lady...She will avail herself to other men these men can get access into her center of gravity if they're the boastful ones or wealthy ones.

70% of relationship with them they're at fault they will never apologize for their mistakes.

Mister man, work on your confidence and hustle hard so that you will stop feeling intimidated by igbo women.
Re: If You're Yet To Date Igbo Lady You're Very Lucky by Charx122: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Very on point...85% of them

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Davido Reply To Kiddwaya After He Hailed Him For His ‘fem’ Song / Nengi & Ozo At Asebi Shopping, Destiny Etiko New Car(video) / Wizkid Looks Good In A New Photo He Posed For In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.