Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) (1131 Views)

I am A Lesbian, I Say It With My Full Chest- Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday / Dorathy's Party - Bbnaija Erica Disgraces Laycon Again / "Back With My Full Chest"- BBNaija Dorathy Fully Recovered, Shares Stunning Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2021

Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by Authoreety: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Were you expecting her to keep part of the chest at home?
Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by kenzysmith: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2021
This are d kind of gals who lie down like statue dey laugh during sex . the unfortunate man wet done transfer 150k for account be like

Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by falcon01: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Haba nahh Leave this girl alone, she's got too much on her chest already!
Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by missiret(f): 1:53am On Jan 25, 2021
should she have left the breast at home?
Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 2:46am On Jan 25, 2021
WITH HER FULL CHEST.. so why the stress on the chest? what is ur aim Mr op? undecided
Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Jan 25, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
WITH HER FULL CHEST.. so why the stress on the chest? what is ur aim Mr op? undecided
Only the ones that watch BB9JA will understand that phrase.
Don't worry too much about it, cos you won't just understand.
And lucky you about that!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by TANID(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Bbnaija Dorathy Party With Her Full Chest (video) by Icezikagu(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2021
wink So this girl don turn Yellow Paw paw overnight, Cream why cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Cries Out As Ned Nwoko Divorce Her| Davido Fiance Chioma F!ght / I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To / I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.