Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,238 members, 5,880,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 07:01 PM

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (73942 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15
Some people are so foolish & daft, they don't know she's using to Mark there head. Useless people.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by donmik: 9:49pm On Sep 15
If I may ask, which business does she do to called a businesswoman?
Cos to be a priest is not a merchandise
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by chukemmang(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15
All these Pentecostal churches with their foolishness and worship of man rather than Christ.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by yongflex20(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:
Most of this rich people are occultic.

I will like to join....won't you join?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by kushme: 9:55pm On Sep 15
A woman cannot/never be a success without the help of a man, talk more of being a million or a billionaire..

Who made her one?

Simps are always there.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by TheSparrow: 9:56pm On Sep 15
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

We prepare business plans that are ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a bank loan or investment.

Our business plans are customised for you and comes with accurate financials, (startup cost, sales forcast, gross & net profit forcast) with beautiful charts.

Prepared in a format that is easy to study & understand. Confidently present to & wow lenders or investors with a proven format that has raised millions in funding.

If this is the type of business plan you want, send us a PM or WhatsApp 09022106607.

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15
Nooil:

Awwwww, he's asking after me. I'm fine boo, and you?

I'm cool too bae

wink
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:00pm On Sep 15
Over sabi dey worry this woman
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Kekereekun123: 10:15pm On Sep 15
Funny enough her company does nothing except collect share of crude oil. Sold part of her shares to oyinbo companies and they share total output. Zoogeria
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:

Especially all these society men and women. Most of them are into one cults or the another. Am not saying that God can't bless a man but the higher the go politically the deeper they are into occult. Have never seen a politician who is not occult

Are you suggesting that fake pastor oshibanjo is occult
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Champneys: 10:20pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:

It is you and your family members that is mad. Seems you're frustrated

Ajoke, ori e ti daaru, iwo jatijati ikeji eranko yi.
Fu..cking brainless and vacuous troglodyte.
Awon family e, orin yin ti gbale. cheesy
Stupid slag.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Champneys: 10:21pm On Sep 15
Asadujames202:

Are you suggesting that fake pastor oshibanjo is occult

She is one of them, so she knows better.

Be wary, she is a demon, a fuc...king broke demon.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Champneys: 10:23pm On Sep 15
kelvyn7:

So we shall all tag you occultic when you become rich undecided

Dont mind her, she is a simpleton.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:31pm On Sep 15
Champneys:

Ajoke, ori e ti daaru, iwo jatijati ikeji eranko yi.
Fu..cking brainless and vacuous troglodyte.
Awon family e, orin yin ti gbale. cheesy
Stupid slag.

It is your family that is useless, fucking brainless and vacuous troglodyte not me, I made my point the worst you could do is to ignore the post. Goodnight
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by 12inchess: 10:48pm On Sep 15
That is what Yoruba call " Ise kekere, owo nla" i.e little work and huge returns.

Ogbon ole grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Champneys: 10:50pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:

It is your family that is useless, fucking brainless and vacuous troglodyte not me, I made my point the worst you could do is to ignore the post. Goodnight

Come here let me tell you more about your wretched life history, silly prat.

Oloju bi ti owiwi.

You made a fu..cking useless point, a point you will be looking to swallow up when your broke wonky as...s finally make some money.

You are a dunderhead, tell your father i said so.

cool
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by maitrelalley1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na wa.....na man still dey bang this woman ontop her billions
Na all these kind river a real niggarrr supposed dey swim

Sister... huzzle oo
Make your children nor come dey type occultic up and down

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord
Damn niggarrrr! Na you dem suppose dey call another banga... You and banga ehn!Easy oooo
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by golddare: 10:55pm On Sep 15
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:56pm On Sep 15
Champneys:

Oloju bi ti owiwi.

You made a fu..cking useless point, a point you will be looking to swallow up when your broke wonky as...s finally make some money.

cool

Have said it " you need help sir ". You taking this too personal. Aiye oh le. Am entitled to my own opinion.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15
Champneys:

Oloju bi ti owiwi.

cool

Have said it " you need help sir ". You taking this too personal. Aiye oh le. Am entitled to my own opinion. Am not from a poor background take note of that.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:05pm On Sep 15
haha religion would not kill you people madam Alakija half of you congregations problems range from money and no jobs sort that out and that would be a real anointing. its not by rubbing oil or water on their face that their problems would go away abi is that how you became a billionaire by rubbing oil on your head?

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:08pm On Sep 15
Kekereekun123:
It is only in Nigeria where a first lady's tailor and friend gets an oil bloc. The company does nothing but sale part of its rights to oyinbo companies and share crude output with them. You can never see anyone working with famfa oil. Nigeria is cursed

Oga...your statement is false...as a consultant on an ongoing project, I have met many people working for Famfa Oil. Go to their office at 58A, AJ Marino drive, Victoria Island, if they will allow you in...you will see people working there.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:16pm On Sep 15
pacespot:
If you are looking for what hypocrisy means, just look at this woman. A billionaire controlling many oil wells in a corruption infested country like Nigeria is claiming holy holy to the gullible worshippers. I remember during the eve of corona virus crisis, this woman was offering prayers on YouTube instead of making donations.

Oga...you don't know what is happening. You will be shocked when you hear the billions of naira worth of projects that this woman is donating for free as CSR to various places. I know what I am saying....it's just the truth. Not just her but some other top billionaires in this country.
Unfortunately, people like you won't hear about these things because these billionaires are not like our artistes who go to social media to hype whatever they do. You will only hear the donations of these billionaires when it materializes.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15
Initiating into the marine kingdom.Chaii ignorance is a terrible pandemic..
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:17pm On Sep 15
GeneralPula:

It’s not only in Nigeria. It’s everywhere. You should never expect people working for government not to be jamming opportunities..

Besides that, I know say if you jam the same opportunity, you no go loozzgaaad ham. The only thing wey Dey pain you be say no be you dey the position.

Don't mind that guy. A large proportion of Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Champneys: 11:20pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:

Have said it " you need help sir ". You taking this too personal. Aiye oh le. Am entitled to my own opinion. Am not from a poor background take note of that.

Ok. Maybe you can help me Ajoke. grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:
better guzzle so your pikin no go repeat this statement.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15
kolnel:
lol
She should continue deceiving them.
Did she get rich by gotten anointed?
Hard work, sheet luck and being shady
your mumu never reach
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by IjawAboki007: 11:59pm On Sep 15
Missyajoke:

Stop that nonsense
That's a myth and poverty mentality sad sad
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by LaEvilIMiss(f): 12:00am On Sep 16
Missyajoke:

eye-service and gossip with wives of billionaires will make you rich one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.