Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (77565 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by OneCorner: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
It is only in Nigeria where a first lady's tailor and friend gets an oil bloc. Next
Don’t mind them... there are millions of Igbo women in this Nigeria, but they decided to give one over bleached afonja woman
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
luminouz:

Thief grin
undecided undecided
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nooil:
Women and pride. Can't she stand up and anoint people?

Women and black hole sized jealousy...

Wetin concern you na... undecided
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
As I need money, abeg person help me with her church address. I need to go collect money start my business

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

undecided undecided
Goan sit down jor... grin

Oil theif!!!
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Proffessorr: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na wa.....na man still dey bang this woman ontop her billions
Na all these kind river a real niggarrr supposed dey swim

Sister... huzzle oo
Make your children nor come dey type occultic up and down

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

Lol
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by pacehood(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyajoke:
Most of this rich people are occultic.
And most of the poor people are Righteous abi?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Proffessorr: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=9396054
Sister... huzzle oo

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord[/quote]

Lol
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by stagger: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
If not that she is already an oil billionaire, most people here would be shouting about tithes and offerings. Now tell me, how much tithes will she collect to displace her oil billions?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyajoke:

Smh undecided
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sister... huzzle oo

Abi oh......

Imagine someone calling somebody that owns an oil well occultic! Poverty is a Bastard! grin

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
luminouz:

Women and black hole sized jealousy...

Wetin concern you na... undecided

Happy boys day
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Give them money to start business nor be anointing dey need oh.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nooil:

Happy boys day
Lol...how you doing
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Samfloxin:
Big time initiation

How?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyajoke:

Because you have a dwarf leg and fainted eyes. Too short to see and walk far with God in the path of His greatness to see His wonders upon the people..

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anointing service or initiation anointing

Hhhmmmm....

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by solmus: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
dalass:

Abi oh......

Imagine someone calling somebody that owns an oil well occultic! Poverty is a Bastard! grin

What exactly does she need mysticism, spirituality, and magic for why else would she be occultic money chases her , she fetches money daily ... If she is tired of making money and cuts production, NNPC would drag her back to making money

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by micronet(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sister... huzzle oo

U just said my mind
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by joebee1990(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
JoeBee wick for this one

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
When a wealthy woman is the Pastor in charge just know that poor people that enter that church will become rich if they can tap into the grace
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by berbs: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Really? So when someone is rich, it means involvement in occult? Such reasoning is baffling! angry
Missyajoke:

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Someone somewhere is already strategizing on how to become a member.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Skelewudprince: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:

Both should not have an oil bloc, oil blocs for Nigeria should be properly auctioned for reasonable price for genuine Oil Companies, not individuals that get it and resell 50% equity to whites and continue earning 50% profit without any work

Do your research well. They got the oil bloc with their companies. They followed due process. Do you think the other oil bloc owners are better than her and Danjuma. They have been able to successfully run these companies/oil bloc.

You think they just sold without doing anywork?

These companies are very genuine and are still very strong.

Stop the hate.
I laugh when people call her a Tailor......... Well, we should call Ralph Lauren a tailor too

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mentally dumb yet controlling millions in dollars, smh.
redsun:
That is a typical example of an opportunistic rich person. She is a so-called even though she is mentally dumb.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
loneprof:

Be careful... God is not a god of poverty.

Then why is nigeia the world capital of poverty?
Why are most religious countries the most backward country?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by WriterX(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin
majamajic:
Hmmmmm

That church go full by next Sunday , no be lagos ?

One of my bros na e even gist me the matter earlier on, next Sunday na to iron my suit and my cv follow body
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
WriterX:
grin

One of my bros na e even gist me the matter earlier on, next Sunday na to iron my suit and my cv follow body

That kin woman will not be coming that church every Sunday ooo
Re: Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) by WriterX(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Really? So when someone is rich, it means involvement in occult? Such reasoning is baffling! angry

MOST OF THIS.......

On your data type the word most, read aloud, go to your bathroom use cold water to bath come back again and correct your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.