Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Invest In The New Crypto Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In The New Crypto Currency (652 Views)

New Crypto Crypto Thread / New Crypto Airdrop. Ethereum 2.0 (airdrop Value:$100) / Earn $10 To $20 Daily From New Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In The New Crypto Currency by EDollar122(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good day everyone
I hope you guys have heard of Tron? If no, it's a crypto currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum and it is the leading right now.
I urge you to invest in it because as from next month.. it will have gained value so much.
This was how Bitcoin and Ethereum started. Imagine you have just 30 Bitcoin or Ethereum right now. Just think about it!!!
You have the chance to get more than 200k Trons.
Imagine one Tron equals one dollar
Let's do the maths
200,000×380=76,000,000
Wow!!! Imagine it becomes 100 dollars per one tron..hmm let me not talk.
Please I will stop here.
You might be asking..how do I get such amount of Tron??. That's why I'm here to help you, I will introduce you to a smart contract that you can use in mining Tron.
Click the link below to join my WhatsApp group so I can share with you the affiliate link.
The earlier the better..hurry up before Tron rises the more..all you need is less than one thousand five hundred naira ONLY TO BEGIN!!
The earlier the better oo
Click the link below to join my WhatsApp group
https:///Empnra3e9A416rEMX3bSyN
Re: Invest In The New Crypto Currency by Weeb: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tron cannot be mined what kind of scam is this?

1 Like

Re: Invest In The New Crypto Currency by Bekermann(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Weeb:
Tron cannot be mined what kind of scam is this?

Me self fear oh.

Terrible people everywhere.
Re: Invest In The New Crypto Currency by FacelessStuart: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Your calculations that you have mentioned looks really nice for the noob in this theme. But. We shouldn't forget about the unpredictable changes in the value of cryptocurrency and that if you earned some money today, is not proof that you will earn all the week. I have some bitcoins, because I was playing for a long time on the fairspin and the sum is not great, that is why I am not exchanging them to dollars. I hope that one day the value of crypto will rise 1000 times and I become that millionaire, but as you see, I am still here. The miracle not happened.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto/fx Traders: Exponential MA(EMA) Hack: Strategy No One Has Told You Before / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Brother's Wife. / Buying Blackberry/rim Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.