Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

New Crypto Crypto Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Crypto Crypto Thread (870 Views)

New Crypto Doubling Site / New Crypto Coin Token You Should Buy. / New Crypto Airdrop. Ethereum 2.0 (airdrop Value:$100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Please the gurus and newbies in this house.

Lets join hands together and make this thread a success.
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Elitefosa: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2022
remember rule 16
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by owerrezeorba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
It will be a great idea!!!
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Mide3367: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
I hope ya all are mining pi coin. I locked mine for 3 years
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Elitefosa:
remember rule 16

What is rule 16?

1 Like

Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mide3367:
I hope ya all are mining pi coin. I locked mine for 3 years

I thought pi was a s.c.a.m ��
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Kessy090: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Radioactivity:

I thought pi was a s.c.a.m ��

Not at all.

Just that it's taking time...
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Kessy090: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please guys help me promote this video on YouTube.

VIEW at least for 45 secs, LIKE and SHARE.

Links below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0wt_NiiBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3SeDL4O-Sc

Please guys help me do this.
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Kessy090: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fam please checkout this post on Nairaland on how you can sell your BTC, USDT on Binance via P2P and withdraw to your account �.
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Kessy090:
Fam please checkout this post on Nairaland on how you can sell your BTC, USDT on Binance via P2P and withdraw to your account �.

Is it the one by iLegendd
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Kessy090: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Radioactivity:

Is it the one by iLegendd

No dear.
Click on my profile to see the topic.
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kessy090:

No dear.
Click on my profile to see the topic.

Seen

1 Like

Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Telegram234(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
following
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Cryptocurrency Lingo

HODL
A spin on the investing lingo ‘hold’ — Hold On for Dear Life. A crypto trader who buys a coin and does not see himself selling in the foreseeable future is called a hodler of the coin.

FOMO
Short form for ‘fear of missing out’. The feeling when you see a huge green Love Machine on a chart and you don’t own that coin, so you sell other shit to buy into it freaking out. As crypto trading is still very much driven by emotions rather than valuation, FOMO is a huge factor to consider when swing trading in crypto.

FUD
Short form for ‘fear, uncertainty and doubt’. Usually used in the form of “Bleep spreading FUD again.”
Someone who spreads FUD is a fudster.

ATH
Short form for “All-Time High”. Therefore it means the highest historical price of a specific coin.

Whale
A huge player who has a substantial amount of capital. Whales are often the market movers for small alt-coins too due to their huge capital.

Pump and Dump
The recurring cycle of an Altcoin getting a spike in price followed by a huge crash. Such movements are often attributed to low volume, hence the ‘pump’. Traders who pump, buying huge volumes, may wish to invoke FOMO from the uninformed investors and then dump, or sell, their coins at a higher price.

Shill
The act of unsolicited endorsing of the coin in public. Traders who bought a coin has an interest in shilling the coin, in hopes of igniting the public’s interest in that particular coin.

Bag Holder
A term to refer to a trader who bought in at a high and missed his opportunity to sell, leaving him with worthless coins.

Margin Trading
A term for ‘trading with leverage’. In this instance of trading, you borrow one side of the trading pair at an agreed loan rate and sell it for the other side of the trading pair. Depending on the direction you believe the market to move, you may place a long or a short bet on the trading pair of concern...

Long
A position that a trader takes. To take a long position on something is to believe its value will rise in the future.

Short
A position that a trader takes. To take a short position on a coin is to believe its value will fall in the future.

Limit Order
An order placed at a future price that will execute when the price target is hit.

Borrowing Rate
When you open a leveraged position, you will be borrowing coins at a pre-determined rate. This rate will be added to reflect your position’s overall profit and loss.

Lending Rate
Some exchanges have lending accounts. You may deposit your coins into these lending accounts to lend your coins for others to execute their leveraged trades. The lending rate fluctuates throughout the day based on the demand for shorting the coin.

Fill or Kill
A limit order that will not execute unless an opposite order exceeds this limit order’s amount.

BUY | SELL Wall
A wall as seen in the depth chart of exchanges is an amalgamation of limit orders of the same price target.

Altcoin
“Alternate coin” so it is everything other than Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcoin is the main index for cryptocurrency market. If BTC goes up, other coins go up. If BTC goes down, other coins go down.

Circulating Supply
The price of a coin has no meaning on its own. However, the price of a coin, when multiplied by the circulating supply, gives the coin’s market cap.

Market Cap.
A stock’s market cap refers to the market value of the company’s outstanding shares.
In the cryptocurrency market, the market cap is used to illustrate a coin’s dominance in the entire cryptocurrency market.

DDOS
Short form for ‘Distributed Denial of Service’.
A well-timed DDoS attack at exchanges during volatile movements may be devastating as traders will not be able to execute any order manually and will be at the mercy of their pre-set, or the lack of, limit orders.

ICO
Short form for “Initial Coin Offerring
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Telegram234:
following
Thats great
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Radioactivity:
Cryptocurrency Lingo

<b> is there anyone you don't understand</b>
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Elitefosa: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Radioactivity:

What is rule 16?

Haha... check rule 17
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Claim free Ethereum

No investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MzpnBAnyYs
Re: New Crypto Crypto Thread by Radioactivity(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Elitefosa:

Haha... check rule 17
do u mean nairaland rules

(1) (Reply)

Gta (guaranty Trust Assurance Shares) / Access Bank Shares / Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.