Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Heart For You Lyrics By Frank Edwards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Heart For You Lyrics By Frank Edwards (200 Views)

Frank Edwards List Of Songs, Album-eveything About Frank Edward / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart For You Lyrics By Frank Edwards by Indelibledaniel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Frank Edwards - My Heart For You Lyrics
Hi guys..
Just relax and enjoy
So many years has come and gone
But You, remain the same
So many Kings have come and gone
But You, remain the same

Many things that I wanna say
So many songs that I wanna sing
But I don’t know where to start from
I just want to praise Your Holy name

Get full Lyrics and download the song Below

https://www.gospellife.com.ng/download-frank-edwards-my-heart-for-you-mp3-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Watch How The Catholic Church Beatified Blessed Carlo Acutis. / You See What Your Wicked Activities Is Trying Cause? / Bishop Dale Bronner Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.