Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Frank Edwards List Of Songs, Album-eveything About Frank Edward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards List Of Songs, Album-eveything About Frank Edward (1725 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards List Of Songs, Album-eveything About Frank Edward by usenstephen: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Frank Uguchkwu Edwards biography has shown that with hard labor and faith, your hopes will be awarded. His talent was firstly noticed by the pastor of his Church.http://gospeldesk.com/2018/08/02/frank-edwards-profile-list-of-songs-album-eveything-about-frank-edward/
Mr. Edwards is a producer, plays several musical instrument and is a keyboardist and a member of the Presidential band of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in Christ Embassy Church. His debut album The Definition was released in 2008. It was a 14-track album and was distributed by Honesty Music.[2] His second album Angels on the Runway was released in 2010, and his third album Unlimited was released in 2011. Tagjam was released in November 2011. He is currently known as Nigeria’s Hottest Gospel rock artiste Now in Nigeria. In 2013 he appeared in the live performance of Sinach’s “I know who I am” video. He is known for his high pitched voice. Besides being an artist with many songshttp://gospeldesk.com/2018/08/02/frank-edwards-profile-list-of-songs-album-eveything-about-frank-edward/

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shalt Not Kill / The End-time Clock Is Ticking / Which Church/denomination Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.