Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Hw Will U Handle This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hw Will U Handle This? (594 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Will U Handle This? by merrymike47(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2020
You are new in the country and you've kept a small circle (little friends) and u and ur friends just made 100million profit from a project that u did with them and d following week, u got promoted to a post that almost everybody in d company are fighting for, u got a flat and a car attached with d post. The following week at around 1:30am (home alone) u heard some sounds from ur sleep, got up and peeped from the window and saw like 5 heavily armed men who doesn't dress like security men, already in ur compound and trying to break into ur house, you picked ur phone and luckily hid urself before they broke in. They searched everywhere but couldn't find you, u heard them discussing about traces that convinced them that you are in that house, they later decided to leave and u are happy and a bit relieved, then u heard one of them(maybe boss) said they can't leave without accomplishing their mission, even if it take days. Ur heart was broken, u checked ur phone and it is past 7am in d morning but still u can hear their voice, u wanted to chat someone up on WhatsApp but remembered that you had to call ur babe last night because ur data finished, you remembered that all u had left on ur phone is just the Airtel bonus. U decided to put a call through to someone but definitely not ur family members or ur babe because you are just in another man's country where u have no family, just your friends. You don't know who sent them if Co workers at work or ur friends u made 100million profit with and u do not have any security agency's contact, what will u do? Who will u call? Will u just come out so they can kill you and go?
Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2020
u better remain where u are hiding until they leave

2 Likes

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks, i will use this as my questions and answers topic with my guys, when they gave me answers I will come back and answer you.. for now stay where you are first...don't come out ooo

3 Likes

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Well most foreign countries especially the advanced ones have a security number you can call when you are in trouble so if i were in such situation i will dial 911. undecided

but if its a country like naija my broda i will continue hiding till they leave cool

1 Like

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by LadySarah: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Call 121.I know Nigeria is bad but they have answered twice when we called them.

1 Like

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by cricifixo: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Simple, i will call any of them informing them that assassins came looking for me but luckily 4 me i got away & am calling from the junction close to my house. I'll ask dem to send cops to my place that am sure dey are still there

1 Like

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by merrymike47(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
cricifixo:
Simple, i will call any of them informing them that assassins came looking for me but luckily 4 me i got away & am calling from the junction close to my house. I'll ask dem to send cops to my place that am sure dey are still there
lol... u escaped and called ur friends to send cops to your house? Was it dat you don't know d address of any security station by urself after you escaped?

1 Like

Re: Hw Will U Handle This? by cricifixo: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Its still assumed i don't know my way around remember?
merrymike47:
lol... u escaped and called ur friends to send cops to your house? Was it dat you don't know d address of any security station by urself after you escaped?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chy Business For All / Newly Built 2bedroom Flat For Rent At Iyana School Iba/ojo / Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Old Grandfather For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.