Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight (70930 Views)

Hunters Fight Over An Antelope Their Dog Caught (Video) / See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by agabusta: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

No not at all. This is just a pup smiley

I was wondering.

You should have shown us the dogs that achieved the feat.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by ericangel01(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]op, can you please sell the dog basenji to me please . I need the dog please
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by truthfulperson: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
what if a next door neighbor spread rat poison and the rat ate it and died, your dog now saw it and dragged it to your house. Now you consume the poisoned rat and ate poison yourself and die. I pity you make long throat no carry you go grave. If meat hungry you suya 500 naira is not too much to save your life.

1 Like

Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Proparatech(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

This is why. You can call 9 10 10 grin

Chai God this guy should not spread Ebola o
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by chatinent: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Chinese people will not like this wastage.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Investnow2017: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2020
This is rabbit not rat because 50% of the tail is white
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

Now that my dad failed to catch any disease now, will I infect him with my slowpokiness? I am a son of a biyatch! angry
gringrin e pain am.

Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Investnow2017:
This is rabbit not rat because 50% of the tail is white
undecidedundecided do you know what a rabbit is.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by jidesp(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkuFaba:
I haven't tasted these so called bush rat meat before.. I stick to my pork, beef and chicken.. Liver no gree me chop rat Maka lassa fever

Let me Clarify. I used to be like you once. I mean, i would literally be disgusted from lookingvat the rat. However, whenever we were travelling while growing up, my parent would buy roasted bush meats on the road. I have always wondered why they had such little claws like the rat the OP killed but it was until i grew older that I had realized i had eaten big rats camoflaged with the name Bush Meat.

The ironic thing is that we grew up in urban areas were our touch with nature is completely erased. Therefore, we find processed meat to be lucrative than animal killed in the bush or forest.

I have never tasted pork in my life, because I was born in Cele Church and that was the doctrine because it is assumed unclean. On the contrary, science suggests pork to be one of the healthiest meat. But because of my religious background, i dont find it appealing to try.

To be honest, I wont eat the rat too though if I saw when the OP killed it or put it ij the put like that. I am sure i will vormit my stomach out. Dont get me wrong o.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by trippleKAY(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Twelfthman:
So pathetic.

Dem don use kayamata for this rat.
please bro, watin be kayamata? I want to know the meaning
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by prince2blinks(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

Your father is hungry, right?
Sorry though, but i can feed him for ya, you son of a biyatch! angry
hungry mofo useless son..
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by bigt2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
agabusta:

Cute dog. Is this the dog that killed the rat?
No
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Abcruz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkuFaba:
Did ur dog rape the rat to death?? Why him nyansh swell??
I suspect foul play

The rat is obviously a male and that is the rat's scrotum.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by obohose(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkuFaba:
Did ur dog rape the rat to death?? Why him nyansh swell??
I suspect foul play

��
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Estellie: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much dem dey sell meat for market that someone had to eat a rat..

I legit thought you were cooking it for your dogs and I was laughing at those commenting cause I thought they didn't know you were joking.. Wtf! Jokes on me, dude legit ate a RAT!!

Why are we like this? You get money to train dogs buh you can't buy meat at the market to eat? Shame on you bro.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by faceland: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

My dog killed it with just a bite. That must be written all over the rat, right?
Abi na una kill am? cheesy

Bomboooooooclat angry

Well done.
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:

See kweshon! Which small rat?
Oh boy come my Street for lagos u go chop rat tire,, big ones wey pass this one, grin
Dem no dey fear humans again
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Sammyolis: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dix one dey sweet
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by ImaIma1(f): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
bigt2:
Here's where the gas do the talking grin
Kinni nwi? tongue Please this isn't for the pregnant e joor! undecided

Iran baba mi, ode nii se! cheesy

This eating of rat is it out of love for rats or hard life?
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by prince2blinks(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
bigt2:

Your father is hungry, right?
Sorry though, but i can feed him for ya, you son of a biyatch! angry
oluku
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Stewart883(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jesus... Please please don't eat that thing. Someone please call 911. This thing is getting out of hand.

Please don't. We are still on lockdown because of China's careless eating habit. Don't start another round of pandemic, ratlanders. pleeeeeeeeasss.

Hahahaha
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by Seniorwriter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Olaniyi2001:

Lol, egbon yi ma pami naw.
I dey feel all the savage responses wahalai.
This one na confirm okete and it very edible and consumable.
As a matter of fact i dey go iya abike side to organize better palmwine with some correct bush meat this evening... Na our way for gbomoso b dat..lol.
Enjoy bruh.

No need sending email request because I no longer attend to such request but you can reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text .....send a facebook message stating your NL moniker and reasons for contacting there.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight by adecz: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
bigt2:
It was about 3am when i heard Maggie yodel at the backyard, she caught mr. Pouched rat and Ginger being superior wants the kill for herself, and her pups - hence the yodel!
Then I went out and found Mr. Pouched rat lying lifeless. Murderers! grin

Waiting till dawn to do justice to this! cheesy grin
Regards to:
Maggie (Basenji)
And Ginger (Boerboel)

Didn't know which one of you girls did the good job but I suspect Maggie. Thanks all the way lol grin

❌❌In the towns, these giant rats live
inside soakaway or pit latrine eating &
drinking whatever goes in .... ☹️☹️☹️

More updates later tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.