Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums (32620 Views)

Fire Guts Canadian Embassy Building In Abuja / Why We Shut Down Embassy Building In Germany – FG / Demolition Of Embassy Building: Ghana Will Face Consequences – Nigerian Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by LadyExcellency: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Uteghe:
Leader of the Nigerian Community in Congo is JOHN OBI. Igbos are always head of the Nigerian leading nigeriians abroad yet the Nsukka dropout will tell you igbos want Biafra. Unam!

He is leader of Igbo community as per say.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by BreconHills(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The so called Giant of Africa been treated like lizard of Africa all round, Lol

I have consistently said that the real giants of Africa are south Africa, Cameroon, Niger, Ghana and just now all the way from central Africa Democractic republic of Congo has now asserts her influence and power over Nigeria.

God bless the giants like Ghanaians, the children of Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah. Real giants.

What a giant of Africa maybe in terrorism and the rest.

All hail Nigeria the giantess of Africa

Your rant is incredibly stupid.

When a mob took over the US Embassy in Iran in the 70's and in Benghazi, Libya under Obama, America became a lesser nation abi? It shrunk by these actions? Really?

When a host nation cannot protect a diplomatic building a says more about the lawlessness and backwardness of that nation than it does the country whose embassy has been breached.

Your comment is peurile and completely uninformed. It is the duty of the host country to protect all embassy property located within it's borders. Only failed and semi failed states find this difficult or onerous and only criminal States destroy or damage embassy or diplomatic buildings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Kirigidi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
We have totally lost our place in Africa.

Small African countries now see us as big for nothing.

Another "wonderful" legacy from General Buhari
But Congo DR is bigger than Nigeria by far in terms of landmass.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by WoundedLamb: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
We think this is about Nigeria but, in fact, this is about Africa not being organized. I'm tired of defending the continent out here. Everything y'all do is with brute force just like early men. No coordination, nothing at all.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chidecmail:

Poor education, please stop misinforming the public. Nigeria has the soul responsibility to defend her embassy in any country it's planted. An embassy is a mini home country in a foreign soil. Thats why a foreigner will run into their country's embassy in a foreign land and feel safe like he is in his home country.

I think you misread my comment

DR Congo should protect the Nigerian embassy on its soil is what I meant
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by GarangDeMabior: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
basty:

The bastard in you has manifested. The likes of you have been the problems Nigeria has.
However, your siblings (males and females) have been carrying drugs and exporting prositution all over the world.
I know you are from Edo no wonder your life is like that.
Nigeria shall rise again and then there will be no place for your likes.

Rise in disintegration, I will agree but nigeria must fail and it is failing. This lugard shithollle is going down the thread.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by abbiboy: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
This raid is telling us something which nigerians have failed to realized that Nnamdi kalu has been right all along,their is an imposter in aso villa.take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by GarangDeMabior: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
BreconHills:

When a mob took over the US Embassy in Iran in the 70's and in Benghazi, Libya under Obama, America became a lesser nation abi? It shrunk by these actions? Really?

When a host nation cannot protect a diplomatic building a says more about the lawlessness and backwardness of that nation than it does the country whose embassy has been breached.

Your comment is peurile and completely uninformed. It is the duty of the host country to protect all embassy property located within it's borders. Only failed and semi failed states find this difficult or onerous and only criminal States destroy or damage embassy or diplomatic buildings.

Nigeria is a failed state and should split or cease to function.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by babzlim(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
What a failed nation... Shame on our leaders.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by babzlim(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
70s you said... OGa this is 2020.. So are you saying Nigeria is in 70s while others are far ahead.

BreconHills:

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by mauchiz: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Even Congo basin, is insulting Nigeria, na waaoo.

What are Nigerians looking for in all this zoo countries?

How are the mighty fallen?

Buhari why?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Arewa24: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
All i have to say is F**k buhari!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Charly68: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ghanz has set the pace for the humiliation why won't others follow.. this Govt needs to be rejigged ,it is failing the citizens ..
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by ZedicusZurZoran: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
And someone said nigeria has not been sold.
trust 'The APC' at ur own peril.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Litmus:
Lol, see logic, having 24/7 electricity gives your citizens right to desecrate the embassies of foreign nations in your country.

An Isoko Nigerian saying, when translated goes, ‘the king’s golden dishes never knew the boring old table resented them until the day the boring old table received new coat of tablecloth ’.

Yeah, yeah, I'm Isoko Nigerian and I made up that saying, therefore it is from now on an Isoko Nigerian saying, so-there tongue
ose mingwo.

I be from owelogboho.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Segun87(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
NIGERIA IS FINISHED

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Ironi: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mbilla:
The nature of my job have made it possible for me to visit many countries in Africa. I have visited Kenya, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast, Liberia, South Africa, Namibia, Bostwana, Togo, Benin, Tanzania, Ghana etc. I have never know people could be so stupid, till I traveled to Ghana. Ghanaians are the most stupid and senseless people I have ever met in my life. Very noisy and primitive ugly people's I have ever met in life. I was able to visit many timid villiges called cites by Ghanaians in Ghana. Places like Tamale, Bolga, Ho, Hohoe, Nkwanta, Yeji, Bimbilla, Wa, Takoradi, Kumasi, Obuasi, Techima, Suyani, Kintampo, Buipe, Koforidua, Bawku, Damango, Bole etc. Honestly , Ghanaians are very shameless timid people's, they eat and bath in public and also goes public toilets. 96% Ghanaians don't have toilets in their various homes. A typical Ghanaian would live in Jerusalem and be going public toilet in Jericho. Very wicked and voodoo's people, every family in Ghana have a mad person in their houses and Ghanaians die every minute like fowl's .Ghanaians envy and hate good things. The only thing that make a typical Ghanaian happy is when some dead because they celebrate the dead and hate the living. I was shock seeing Ghanaians dancing naked, eating and drinking in a funeral rite of a 24 years old girl in Ejisu Kumasi. The 2 years I stayed in Ghana, I didn't witness any wedding except funeral invitation every Saturday from Foolish Ghanaians

This description sound very much like Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Prophet777: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria passport anywhere in the world has not respect & suggest to be a criminal identity...

No thanks to this inconvenient and forced marriage in the name of almagamation.

It is well!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Tonitoniton(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ctorch:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/15/exclusive-police-hoodlums-take-over-building-belonging-nigerian-embassy-congo-dr-after?fbclid=IwAR0c9yY4mAIczGLUM_1HP2yXOQvE4VupgV_CuT1gfQT-PPe5u9zVtskvD6A

Meeeennnn. This herdsman don finish Nigeria oo.

Funny enough, all the stake holders are just waiting for 2023, whether there will be Nigeria by then they just dont care. God will surprise all of them
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Darkpanthera: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by KingWarri: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abouwaza:
Gaint of Africa my feet
Can't believe someone said only Christ can save Nigeria
Like Wtf!!! These fanatics should calm down nah
I laughed so hard whenever I hear that... because na only Nigeria be the only nation for the world abi??
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by Fawklicant: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Na from clap dem dey enter dance. Very soon, a Nigerian ambassador will be manhandled and his royal dullard will still be saving Nigeria from being a failed state.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by donb06: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
gbaskiboy:
You that ready for the trumpet sounds look at your words it sounds sarcastic and you are speaking against the constituted authority which bible says we should not speak against Roman 13:1-7. Ephesians 4:29, says you should not let rotten word proceeds out your mouth. Get to read your bible well and stop threatening people with Hellfire and Rapture
Shine your eyes well He is not the real Righteousness89... But Righteousness8.....

So don't be quick to judge... Jesus also speak about hell... Was he threatening people?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by donb06: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
MajohBankz:

Low budget, ass preacher. Copy copy. Even DJ cuppy doesn't copy herself talk more copying someone else.

He is not the real Righteousness89.... This is Righteousness8..... If his preachings is giving u headache better check urself oo.... Me self I been dey vex for am but me don dey reason am wella
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by donb06: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

This kind of comment only happens when holy weed (Righteousness89 favorite) is combined with Benin weed(Slawomir's favorite)
Observe well 9 no dey for em name ..... This na fakr
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by MajohBankz: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2020
donb06:

He is not the real Righteousness89.... This is Righteousness8..... If his preachings is giving u headache better check urself oo.... Me self I been dey vex for am but me don dey reason am wella
I knew he wasn't the real guy that's why I called him copy copy. I have no issues with the main guys write ups
Re: Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums by themanderon: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2020
gbaskiboy:
You that ready for the trumpet sounds look at your words it sounds sarcastic and you are speaking against the constituted authority which bible says we should not speak against Roman 13:1-7. Ephesians 4:29, says you should not let rotten word proceeds out your mouth. Get to read your bible well and stop threatening people with Hellfire and Rapture

That is not righteousness89. He is an impostor. Check the name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Nigeria's Largest Onshore LPG Plant In Edo State / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.