Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre (32984 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Subsidy Will Soon Be Removed / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Newboss(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
To port go Canada dey hungry me....dx country yaff spoil finish

Canada cost of living is worse.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by midehill(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
God will punish this people
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by hegelian: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
Timipreye are you for real? Your statement is insensitive and thoughtless.

kikiki dont worry you will still come back to defend them..we go suffer am together

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by maxzzo1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thief
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by mauchiz: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
All the people that voted for Buhari, will reap all the evil they sowed
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Crowdsource: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Its saddening that many people still dont realize that Subsidy only benefits the 1% (or less) super rich and one of the greatest scams in our land. While i dont trust this government to fully utilize the savings to fix critical infrastructure (e.g refineries that should bring down cost of petrol in the long run), I support full deregulation, fully!
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by wunmexbaby(f): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
y not kukuma make it #1000
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
It will never be well with Buhari and his army of thieves
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by NGpatriot: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
N181 is one of the cheapest in the world and still the cheapest in the whole of West Africa.

Nigerians are grossly spoil, they love awoof but clueless about the damage awoof like subsidies is doing to the economy, to their progress and future.

This should have been done a long long time ago, but wasn't done because of lack of will and dedication

Well, better late than never, now we can re-direct the trillions we waste on subsidies on more productive things.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Nelly2015(f): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's well my people, for those asking me of Nestle recruitment, Here it is o

Nestle Recruitment Application Portal 2020

As this country stands now, I am looking for one NGO Jobs outside the country. See NGO Jobs that will Take you out. Thank me later
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by stanislaus67(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Islie:

TRIBUNE
HOW MUCH DID NIGERIA LOSE TO UNA VARIOUS OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNTS
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by wasi9ice: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
My instincts tells me that this government will lift pms to #200 before they shamelessly hand over
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Aufbauh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
hegelian:

kikiki dont worry you will still come back to defend them..we go suffer am together

Eaya!!! I expected this but unfortunately you don't know my intention for posting the comment.
My conviction is still stand!
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by samwillyco1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
These people are Heartless , how I wish all these people that have put this country in this kind mess would repent or die within a day
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by bigcasava1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is a wicked man from birth. He doesn't value human life, he has been causing violent his people during election in his
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by xynerise: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
N181 is one of the cheapest in the world and still the cheapest in the whole of West Africa.

Nigerians are grossly spoil, they love awoof but clueless about the damage awoof like subsidies is doing to the economy, to their progress and future.

This should have been done a long long time ago, but wasn't done because of lack of will and dedication

Well, better late than never, now we can re-direct the trillions we waste on subsidies on more productive things.

You see how hypocritically stupid you sound? But you and your cohort protested against N97 per litre during GEJ. Oh! N97 wasn't the cheapest then?

Bow your head in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

What I still don't get about this abracadabra is that if we say 181 is the right price for Nigeria and neighbouring Cameroon is 349, what stops someone from importing through Nigeria and smuggling it to Cameroon to still make his profit.
Secondly, if what we are looking for is parity with the rest of the world in fuel price, why don't we also pursue parity in the price of bread or say toothpaste? Why must parity only be achieved in PMS
Thirdly, Diesel and kerosene have been deregulated since 2007, yet anytime the cost of fuel increases, diesel and kerosene also go up as well. Why haven't they obeyed the law of subsidy removal after over ten years and dropped to say 50/L

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by nedekid: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Even if they make it 1k, they will claim they are still subsidizing it.
Watin concern me, as far as mannabbq, NGpatriot, simple leo etc de buy am same price, no problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Obierika(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pieromania1:
yes bro
Whatsap me to show you proofs

I don't put my money in money doubling schemes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pigeons Refused To Fly In Imo At Armed Forces Remembrance (video) / Sugar: Police Arrests Lawmaker Over Olatoye's Death / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.