Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? (547 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by kinmayor(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning to all nairalanders.

My attention has been drawn to the absence of the Rivers state Governor in the Edo state politics lately,despite the fact that the state's election is in 3 days time.

Is it part of the PDP's strategies or what?
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by Enwhen(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2020
If you haven't seen Gov Wike of recent , don't be surprised, the he Edo election is not about PARTY... Literally, its APC vs APC ... Wike knows those who supported him against their own APC in Rivers during the 2019 election...

Just watch ... Edo election has expose many things to the political class ahead of 2023... No PDP is Edo election ...if u know , u know
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by helinues: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2020
In Rivers State...

Abi SE him be Edo governor ni?
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by blowjob: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2020
angry
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by 9jahotblog: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2020
kinmayor:
Good morning to all nairalanders.

My attention has been drawn to the absence of the Rivers state Governor in the Edo state politics lately,despite the fact that the state's election is in 3 days time.

Is it part of the PDP's strategies or what?

he's their in the final mega rally yesterday in Benin. he will be there on Saturday poll to monitor the election.
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Enwhen:

If you haven't seen Gov Wike of recent , don't be surprised, the he Edo election is not about PARTY... Literally, its APC vs APC ... Wike knows those who supported him against their own APC in Rivers during the 2019 election...

Just watch ... Edo election has expose many things to the political class ahead of 2023... No PDP is Edo election ...if u know , u know

So you didn't see Wike at the PDP mega rally in Edo?
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by kinmayor(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2020
I haven't heard much from him. compared to about 4 or 5 weeks ago and that's quite unusual of him.

Although, he was in their rally yesterday because he's got no choice but to attend.

He has not been that active as he ought to. That's in my opinion though.

Or he probably wants underground strategic plans rather than his usual public utterances.
Re: Edo Election 2020:where Is Gov. Wike? by yemmight(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Missing in action. He has seen what the future hold for PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Central Senator Distributed Tubers Of Casava To His Party Members / Questions I Ask DSS Officer. / See The Nigerians That Moved The Motion For Nigeria Independence From 1921-1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.