Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday (1478 Views)

How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Anthony4578(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
YAHAYA BELLO AND THE SUGARCANE WOMAN

Being diligent in whatever you do has an inevitable reward, no matter how long it takes, the reward will always meet you. The lady in picture got her reward of diligence even in the face of wants and deprivation when the governor of Kogi, Alhaji Yahaya Bello became the messenger that was sent in delivery of this woman's reward. He was driving on the street of Abuja and had his eyes rested on this woman with a tray of Sugarcane on her head, with a baby strapped to her back and mercilessly drenched by heavy rain.

The governor couldn't contain the sight as he ordered his driver to a stop, chatted with the toiling woman whose heart-wrenching story melted the governor's heart and in no time, he had taken the immediate responsibility of the woman. He personally had her driven to his house where he handed her to his wife and asked that she be rehabilitated and empowered and the empowerment came instantly.

Mrs Theresa’s husband; a construction worker lost his job as a result of COVID-19 harsh economy, her departmental store business collapsed and there was nothing to fall back to feed the family of five and she resorted to hawking Sugarcane. She lives in Karshi suburb of Abuja but trades her sugarcane in the metropolis. Here is the lesson, had the woman defied the rains not to hawk her ware, this luck would have eluded her, had the governor not looked her direction or better still look away, there won't have been this story to tell.

This unofficial story tells one of the miseries of life that our helpers may be people we never knew in our lives and also a revelation of God’s omnipresence . A woman whose daily target was to returning home with something to eat but returned yesterday with business capital in her hands and other basic needs, , that is how God works in our lives.
In the pool of her own tears of Joy, she could only offer this prayer for the Governor “thank you for changing my life. God will never leave your back and you will never know shame in your life”.

The hard truth is the undeniable reality that when the time of your reward has come, God will always manifest his greatness. For this woman Theresa, her message of fortune came eventually from God using his Excellency Alhaji Yahaya Bello as the messenger of hope.

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/2020/09/16/the-sugarcane-woman-and-yahaya-bello/

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Ahmed0336(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
I am soooo touched.

where my helper o? abeg I dey my house come locate me and kindly keep your cameras at home.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Anthony4578(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
��
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by daddytime(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
A very nice gesture.

However, he needs to extend this gesture to the entire Kogi citizens.

Congratulations to the recipient and her family.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by GolDRoger: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2020
Grace found Her.
Lord let my helper locate me too in NoTime. Amen.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2020
GYB, man of the people

Please don't quote me o.

Just like and waka
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by jansonn(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Oga!! This thing is trash!! That woman is just one out of several thousands with even worst story!! Same yeye bello have lots of people in his state living in fear and poverty!! These guys make you see them helping one single person as doing good when its your right to be given these things and this time not to one person but to the entire nation!! We've really seen poverty as a privilege in this country!! The oppression is now a mental and not just physical thing!! Oga bello shld go and change his state and hold what ever empower he wants to offer this woman

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Righteousness89(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2020
The Heart of the King is in the Hands of God. He Turns it wherever he wills..

Her Book of Rembrance has been opened Above..

Gyb is the Instrument used..

It's not by Luck!

It's the Hand of God Orchestrating Matters

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by pyyxxaro: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Heart of the King is in the Hands of God. He Turns it wherever he wills..

Her Book of Rembrance has been opened Above..

Gyb is the Instrument used..

It's not by Luck!

It's the Hand of God Orchestrating Matters

Pastor Good morning

Pls pray for me , I have running stomach sad
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Sollykay41(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2020
I wish same for everyone reading this!

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by ignis: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I am soooo touched.

where my helper o? abeg I dey my house come locate me and kindly keep your cameras at home.

Your helper won't locate you until you go out and sell sugarcane
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Righteousness89(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Pastor Good morning

I Curse that Running Stomach in the Name of JESUS Christ..

1 Like

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Sollykay41(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Pastor Good morning

Have you taken any drug? If no, you can go get a red and yellow capsule from the pharmacy.

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by joelbooks: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2020
God Bless Kogi State Governor
Hardwork + Opportunity = Luck
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by gangstarmonk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's a good thing to do good but always remember where you're from.

Charity begins at home.

Na 500k dey that bag. Don't ask me how I know.

I wish him well.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice gesture always happy each time I read news like these...

NB..... Why is the governor always in Abuja abi kogi government house is in Abj
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by laiperi: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
When these governors do these good deeds on the streets, which account does it come from, who keeps and count the money it comes from?

These are well planned schemes to loot without giving stewardship.

Well, Africans thank ATM machines for withdrawing their own money.

1 Like

Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Nadaken: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Pastor Good morning

take flagyl
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Spy360(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
That's good but now he needs to go several steps further and empower all Kogi citizens.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Lipscomb(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
So if someone not wear a dirty cloth and look awkwardly in Nigeria no helper will come.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by SmartProf(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nadaken:
take flagin
FLAGYL rather, before he ends up drinking nonesense. He won't even find FLAGIN anywhere in the world.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Nadaken: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
SmartProf:

FLAGYL rather, before he ends up drinking nonesense. He won't even find FLAGIN anywhere in the world.
lol
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by SmartProf(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nadaken:
lol
grin
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Nadaken: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
SmartProf:

grin
Thanks o, before someone drinks sniper and die on an advice
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by SmartProf(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nadaken:
Thanks o, before someone drinks sniper and die on an advice
Lol...u are welcome o.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by OkCornel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jeez, see how poverty has been weaponised in Naija.

Now people see food crumbs from rulers and tyrants as "empowerment", “favor from God” and “blessings from above”
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by AreaFada2: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
SmartProf:

Dude don't be so sure there is no Flagin o.

Some make products call them Ericsun, Samsong, Panasunic. cheesy grin

What there is a vet drug called Flagin from India or Pakistan or China. grin grin cheesy

On paper there shouldn't. But.......
This life wey nor balance again so.
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by PureGoldh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one...permit me to say that when God pick your call...even glo network no go dey shake again
Re: How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday by Coldie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Governor of Kogi state won't go ND drive in streets of Kogi, but instead would go and start driving in streets of Abuja.

I no blame am sha Abuja make sense too much

(1) (Reply)

Eye Withness Account Of How ESN Defeated Nigerian Army At Orlu / What Nigeria Referendum Result Will Look Like for BIAFRANS / This Picture Tells You All About Government Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.