Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level (343 Views)

Kiddwaya No More With Erica, Jets Out To Turkey / ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level by winkmart: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Following his eviction, Big Brother Naija housemate, Terseer Waya, also known as Kiddwaya has bragged that no housemate on the show is up to his level.

The son of Nigerian socialite and billionaire, Terry Waya during an interview on Beat FM on Tuesday morning spoke about his relationship with Ozo and the other housemates.

Talking about Ozo, Kiddwaya said he always came to talk to him about his ”situationship” with Nengi because he (Ozo), was looking up to him as the man he wants to be.

“He was looking at the man he wants to be. No disrespect to him,” he said.

On why he did not react when Laycon was showing interest in Erica despite the fact that he and Erica were an item in the house, Kiddwaya said:

”No. I was 100% confident of myself. I don’t fear anybody.

“I knew that no one was up to my level in terms of what I have to offer personally. I was not threatened by anybody. Let the girls decide what they want and I will give you my full blessing”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6swrZlbiuk

https://lailasnews.com/kiddwaya-no-housemate-is-up-to-my-level/

lalassticlala

Re: Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level by Sirmwill: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2020
h
Re: Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2020
About Kidd, I'd say Nigerians are just not used to his level of confidence.

Unapologetically blunt. Very interesting fella.

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Fred Freda Sppoted With Mottor Bike / Nigerans React As LIRS Tells Bbnaija Winner, Laycon To Pay His Tax / #endsarsprotests: "We Don't Want Reformation,we Want SARS Banned!"- Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.