Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Sincerely, Nigerian Leaders Are Evil And Heartless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely, Nigerian Leaders Are Evil And Heartless (226 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

Sincerely, Nigerian Leaders Are Evil And Heartless by Princedapace(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
How do some of u support and defend Nigeria online? As old as Nigeria is, look at how useless this country is. No dam electricity. These useless old basta*ds who call them selves leaders keep wasting our time. U cant even give us electricity, give us electricity but No.

Electricity is so bad in my area, I keep relocating almost every year to areas with better electricity and after some time, it will get so bad!

It is such a shame. So many people will die or have died in Nigeria without enjoying the most basic things of life provided by govt!

And some of u will still defend this useless country?

I pay all sorts of VAT and will never enjoy the most basic things meant to be provided by the govt. In fact, u must provide ur own security these days. Almost all major areas in the country have one form private security they put up to protect them selves yet my tax is used for the police and other security services.

We have forgotten about water, as citizens, we source our own water by our selves..

Electricity is another shameful matter for this big for nothing country!

Roads, so pathetic, I dont even like to travel, the roads are so bad! So, so bad! Our airports are shameful!

We operate a country born out of deceit! A country where we lie to our selves on population. Jezz, how do u defend Nigeria online? Those of u who do it, how do u do it?
These old men are so heartless! Anyone who has ruled this country in the past is evil. They are heartless! Nigerian youths, na juju them do us?

Una don turn yahoo boys and prostitutes finish becus una leaders have denied una the most basic things needed to make a country work. Thunder fire all Nigerian leaders past and present! Bunch of deceitful evil spirits who call them selves old leaders. They have made the black race a laughing stock. It is becus of them blacks are maltreated almost all over the world as they keep running away from their lands. SHAME!

Re: Sincerely, Nigerian Leaders Are Evil And Heartless by izombie(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
The anger that I feel towards our rulers anytime I visit Nigeria is something else. I just get angry anytime I look at Lagos from the plane window whenever we are descending. Nigeria is a mess. The worst part is that the Nigerian youths are so used to it that they don't even realise what they are missing. The water board is non existent and soon electricity will be non existent. Just as we source our own water now, soon you'll only have electricity when you provide it for yourself. No more NEPA. Nothing works properly in Nigeria. Nothing, Nada, zilch.
It's pathetic and appalling. Naija youths are the worst sef. I don dey get angry.

Re: Sincerely, Nigerian Leaders Are Evil And Heartless by Princedapace(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
izombie:
The anger that I feel towards our rulers anytime I visit Nigeria is something else. I just get angry anytime I look at Lagos from the plane window whenever we are descending. Nigeria is a mess. The worst part is that the Nigerian youths are so used to it that they don't even realise what they are missing. The water board is non existent and soon electricity will be non existent. Just as we source our own water now, soon you'll only have electricity when you provide it for yourself. No more NEPA. Nothing works properly in Nigeria. Nothing, Nada, zilch.
It's pathetic and appalling. Naija youths are the worst sef. I don dey get angry.

It is so heart breaking. These same youths will go everywhere to defend Nigeria as a country. I mean, who does that? This useless country that has done nothing for them. Wow!

When other countries insult Nigeria, I say it to my self that the country deserves it. In fact, I join to insult the useless country. But u will see hungry Nigerian youths who are probably under paid or unemployed, who arent certain they can live above 47 years, will be defending the useless country and politicians. Jezz, Im so pissed. Ordinary electricity, wtf? This is heartless!
I use generator for more than 7 hours almost every day. It is painful!

NLC Could Go On Strike On September 28 Due To Rising Gas And Electricity Prices / Edo Gubernatorial Election 2020 Live Updates: Who Will Win Obaseki Or Ize-iyamu? / Latest News From Verity News Online