Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah (18175 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Nigerians Are Heartless, Wished My Father Had Died In The Helico - Kiki Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by adenigga(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, has described Nigerian leaders as heartless for allegedly watching bandits and terrorists turn the country into a killing field.

In his homily during the burial of Fr. Alphosus Bello at Our Lady of Apostles Catholic Church, Kaduna, yesterday, he slammed President Muhammadu Buhari administration for failing to address the country’s security challenges.

Kukah said: “Those who govern us are allowing this killing of citizens because they have no blood in their hearts.”

Bello was kidnapped, alongside Fr. Joseph Keke, and murdered in Katsina by bandits on May 21, 2021.

“There is nowhere in the whole world that citizens can be slaughtered without the government showing empathy and concern. The continuous barbaric slaughter of our people in their innocence suggests that our beautiful Presidential Villa, National Assembly and government houses are not moving with civilisation.

“How did Nigeria come to this tragic situation? We know who they are, whom they believe in and where their inspiration comes from. But the government has never declared the kidnappers a terrorist group,” he added.

According to Kukah, there is no ambiguity about the killers. “We hear and live with stories of complicity at the highest level. Christians can only rely on the faithful word of God.”

The cleric wondered how leaders, who swore with the Qur’an and Bible to uphold the principle of governance, would leave the country at the mercy of criminals.

He urged them to reverse the vow to: “I have sworn that I will not protect you from foreign invaders, kidnappers and being killed. You are on your own. Your security is in your own hands. Keeping you safe is not our immediate priority. Foreign bandits or anyone can come at will, kill, loot, rape, kidnap and murder you. They can wipe out your communities, destroy your homes and your farmlands.

“They can kidnap or murder your children at will. They can rustle your cattle. If they kidnap your children, wives or husbands, we will consider you criminals for negotiating for their release. We are preparing a law that could see you go to jail for 15 years for this heinous crime against your fatherland.”

Kukah, therefore, urged Nigerians to remain steadfast in prayer, saying that “God will lead us out of this tragic situation.”

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-leaders-heartless-says-kukah/

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Karlovych: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed All the vultures in the bbq grill believe that Buhari is a mad and foolish tyrant

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Guynexttdoor: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2021
We and the system made them think they re gods especially the feudal minded ones, imagine if our electoral system is near perfect at least...then, they will know that the power belongs to the people. grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Jostoman: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2021
I have never seen anywhere in the world where 40 to 50 people will be Sluttered in a day and the president of that country will pretend as if nothing has happened.

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2021
This isn't news so to speak. It is a known fact that Nigerians are being ruled by devils in human clothing.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Monogamy: 5:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Stop telling us what we already knew .

Kukah has also been romancing with the same politicians

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Yobabad: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Yoruba people can never be at peace with themselves, the can't stay together as brothers that is why they unity begars of Nigeria, Nigeria must be devided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by colorsofrainbow: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Monogamy:

once he isn't affiliated with your APC you will never see the truth in what he's saying.
Insignificant one of a kind grin

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Maxymilliano(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2021
At the end of Buhari's 8 years of failure in office, every Nigerian alive deserves and should get a certificate of survival ...

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by temitope27(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Buhari is no 1 devil

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by orikoku: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2021
I have known this since 90s

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Fahdiga(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Buhari is the most heartless human being ever

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nuelito: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2021
True talk

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Because the average Nigerian is himself a wicked demon, it's only normal they are led by bigger demons

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by rejoice4eva(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2021
I'm short of words to describe this government. From wicked, babaric, blood thirsty, arrogant failure, nepotist, shameless, vicious, backward, unreasonable, anti-people, insensitive, liars, uncultured, disrespectful, vision less, vindictive, biased, .........
Every word fit them perfectly. You can add your own.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by 1beat(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2021
They don't have conscious.

The most painful part is that majority of Nigeria pastor don't know this they still give them regard and call them good name. AM always in pain anytime I see top politicians in MFM prayer City holding mic doing testimony (during power must change hand).

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by bcomputer101: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2021
I sense our leaders belong to the same occultist organization.

They must have sworn and make a convenant not to make things work in this country.

They are nothing but Satan lieutenants

We need independent contestant in this country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by zombieHUNTER: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
I know Nigerian politicians are evil..

But I know there's a section of the country that produces more evil advocates than the devil... As I speak now a Yoruba Muslim with the moniker sarrki opened a useless thread on a burnt fulani settlement in the South East...
Few days ago... An Ebonyi community was attacked by herdsmen and more than thirty lives was lost.. this same sarrki was nowhere to be found...

I have not seen more evil than what I have seen on this forum..

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by zombieHUNTER: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2021
bcomputer101:
I sense our leaders belong to the same occultist organization.

They must have sworn and make a convenant not to make things work in this country.

They are nothing but Satan lieutenants

Since the masses know this fact.,.

What are they doing about it...

The only way to save Nigeria now is to scrap the Senate... What are we waiting for

These evil men see the Senate as a retirement home.... Just sit down and collect money

Scrapping the Senate should be trending right now.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by ogbuefi677(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Monogamy:

First idiot on the thread.
Congratulations

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by ogbuefi677(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2021
Yobabad:
Yoruba people can never be at peace with themselves, the can't stay together as brothers that is why they unity begars of Nigeria, Nigeria must be devided
If Igbos leave d zoo,hausa/Fulani will be raping Yoruba 3 times a day,with Thiefnuubu and the muMURIC man on ground to supply lubricants.
That's y yoruba muslims no wan use ear hear Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by ogbuefi677(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I know Nigerian politicians are evil..

But I know there's a section of the country that produces more evil advocates than the devil... As I speak now a Yoruba Muslim with the moniker sarrki opened a useless thread on a burnt fulani settlement in the South East...
Few days ago... An Ebonyi community was attacked by herdsmen and more than thirty lives was lost.. this same sarrki was nowhere to be found...

I have not seen more evil than what I have seen on this forum..
Yoruba muslims are a curse to the South.
Always supporting evil

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by chukwuibuipob: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by IamNumeroUno: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Very very heartless Sir.

Wicked set of humans, whether in PDP or APC, same degree of wickedness!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by tonyashburton: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
They're also brainless sef.And clueless.And helpless.Add your own join.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by luizkyworld(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
All leaders across board in Africa are heartless. Nigeria is just the father of heartlessness.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Teejay13(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
You have said it all sir!

They don't have the people at heart at all

All man has to rise up and protect himself since our beloved government has failed and are still disappointing us on a daily

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Enoch07: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2021
True talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country For Politics / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.