Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) (81790 Views)

Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / 5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by hedonister: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
ZedicusZurZoran:
you mean 7up to berger kwo?
cos from berger to ibadan is different from what we have here o.
What's the road called?
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by lagdmark(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Memberclub:

What about Lagos/Badagry Expressway?
By 2037 it be ready for better use.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by SmartestDude: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello Offpoint, Here is the number of my printer who prints on wedding cards of all types, posters, clothes, gift items, books and anything printable in a affordable price.
Email: ifeomamary118@gmail.com

Offpoint:
Please where can I get wedding invitation cards in Lagos?
anyone with idea should please help me out.
And If there's anyone who deals in such should give me his/her contact.
Thanks
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by hormobolarjy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Show us berger to mowe
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by hemartins(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
ZedicusZurZoran:
you mean 7up to berger kwo?
cos from berger to ibadan is different from what we have here o.

LoL. You are very correct.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by danilmo: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
friday2011:

Fear been catch me...

I been think say na man of God wey I know dey shout "damnnn niggarr"

as in dammn niggar kwo grin

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by olaolaking: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Thanks
Contact me. 0 80 2_99_4_5-433
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by SmartestDude: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
[img][/img]
Offpoint:
Thanks

Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
What a bastard . Show us the whole thing. Good plus unfinished . Stupid bastard.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Lisaint(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Memberclub:

I seconded
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by NovusHomo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Christian07:
Christ is coming
The king of Glory
No more sorrow
No more weeping
Tell the story
Among the Nations
Chris is Coming
Bye and Bye

He will be killed again. It is his destiny.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
when you check out federal roads in South Africa, Kenya Namibia, then compare and contrast

lol
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by kikake: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
What was displayed as road here is like a village road in the developed world.

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
VicThory:

Guy you dey try oh. Everyday you dey drive round Lagos. More strength to your muscles.
he had been paid for that, nothing go for free.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Glycosunde: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
nice one so far make dem maintain an well because we nor want story that touch 2months from now

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months 

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information. 

Note: if you are a man, woman or a couple also looking to have a child through surrogacy, you can also reach me on 08085454942
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is this Express road?
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by bakz65(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
please stop lying cos lagos/Ibadan express way is a complete mess not this picture you are showing here.i ply that road every week .its complete mess
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Kayharry(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Road is free u did it on a Sunday
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
This doesn't look like Lagos-Ibadan road o. Where are the men in construction. Nigerians ehn. Chai

You said Lagos - Ibadan expressway pictures as if you ll give us the pictures of it all. You should have just mention the particular area of Lagos -Ibadan road you took pictures of.

As it is now gan,,, there is always traffic in the road, not throughout sha. And with barriers at various places cos of the ongoing construction.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bro go Munshin. From Agege motor road do as if you are going down to tokumbo spare parts market, before Palm Avenue.
Thanks
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by bhella10: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Thanks
go to Adeniyi Jones. The wedding stores.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by hotice1954: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Thanks

Disu Street, Mushin

It’s way cheaper. And you will definitely get something with your budget. That’s where I got mine in January
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by donogaga(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Memberclub:

That's one of the worse Roads in Lagos State. Its a shame.

As a matter of fact, there is no Government presence around that Lagos/Badagry Expressway.

Even though a State tertiary institution (LASU) is just along the road, yet the road isn't motorable. How Sad.

If you drive from Iyanoba down to Badagry, honestly, you will weep for this nation. In fact, you will hate driving after the trip. The terrible section(s) of the road are but not limited to: Iyanoba, Okokomaiko, Iyana Isaishi, Custom point, Agbara, Odofa etc. These are some of the failed portions of the road.

Meanwhile, there's no solution in sight.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Offpoint: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
hotice1954:

Disu Street, Mushin

It’s way cheaper. And you will definitely get something with your budget. That’s where I got mine in January
Thanks boss
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by slysteel: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria is big fat ghetto,especially lagos its environs just look at how unkempt the roads are
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by murphybo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
okerekeikpo:
E no go better for Buhari for this life

E don best for him na you should Mura si ise...if u dont know the meaning ask your Yoruba Friends
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by AbbeySOM: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
hedonister:
The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway is the highway that takes you from Lagos state to Ibadan passing through Ogun State.

I drove along the Lagos end of the express, driving towards the opposite direction towards the Third Mainl-and Bridge just to see the condition of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k4pewEmFZA

Hunger dey land... Make dem no kill Nigerians with borrow borrow
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by drololaaof: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
You are moving towards Third mainland bridge and you call it Lagos/ Ibadan expressway , we no be mumu sir

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
hedonister:

Thank You.

God bless you bro and more strength.
Please,help call on both Federal and Lagos State Govt why Ikorodu- Sagamu road has been on a snail- move since.Afterall it was former Govnr Fashola,now Minister of Works that declared the road for repairs-why is that road now moribund?
Our Governor Sanw-Olu should please equally take a ride -
From Ikorodu to Itoke-Epe Road and see things for him.It is a death- Trap road that needs total overhauling with serious expansion.God bless Nigeria.
Re: What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video) by bonnyhope: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Memberclub:

And what about Leki-epe express way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada / Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.