Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate (1096 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by aljharem2: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
just heard it on the news now that AD predecesor of ACN just endorsed jonathan  angry angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by aljharem2: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
can anyone comfirm this message !!!
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by Obiagu1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
It's GEJ all the way!
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by ekubear1: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
AD is irrelevant in the SW, unfortunately. Or maybe they plan on rebuilding through GEJ? grin
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by jason123: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
Who are these fo.ols that called themselves AD
Well, they are irrelevant in the SW anyway  so their endorsement only worth a piece of Akara and 1 ghana must go from GEJ . . . . foo.ls
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by aljharem2: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

AD is irrelevant in the SW, unfortunately. Or maybe they plan on rebuilding through GEJ? grin

dapo speak for yourself here,.,. AD according to my sources is still very relevent in the SW especially lagos where majority of them do not like tinubu
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by aljharem2: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
jason123:

Well, they are irrelevant in the SW anyway  so their endorsement only worth a piece of Akara and 1 ghana must go from GEJ . . . . foo.ls

jason123, they are not fools,.,. this people still hold political might is the SW

but as it maybe, i hope buhari plays his game right by merging with ACN and telling ribadu to rest undecided
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by violent(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2011
Isn't AD the same as ACN?
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by ASL33: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2011
According to GEJ: ACN = Rascals

According to Jason123: AD = F0ols

Mathematically: ACN + AD = Rascals + F0ols'

But ACN + AD = Yorubas.

Then ******* = Rascalfools

GEJ + Jason123 = SS(South South).

SS people this insult is getting outa hand.

Oba of Ondo is still on their mind and you people are on it again.
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by Beaf: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2011
ASL33:

But ACN + AD = Yorubas.

Funny shyte! grin
But there'll never be a quarrel between SS and SW. All na shakara.
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by ASL33: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2011
Beaf:

Funny shyte! grin
But there'll never be a quarrel between SS and SW. All na shakara.
I don't mean to instigate fight, i just but the two statement in mathematical form.

Shalom
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by volasunkan: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2011
it is only the undiscerning that can the deceived by these latest developments.Yesterday,they flew a kite that the Arewa Consultative Forum(ACF) chairman has been removed(which has since been refuted by the real ACF guys,read today's Sun newspaper for the fact) and now it is an old disgraced and politically worthless Senator Akinfenwa who had been quietly licking his wound since he was discovered to be a PDP mole in AD some years ago who is now been recruited to fly their propaganda kite!It is only those not current in political events in nigeria that will swallow the deceit of these schenanigans in aso rock.The real chairman of AD is Michael Koleosho and he was fully involved in the botched ACN/AD-CPC alliance talk. in case you dont know,in the south-west,we know our leaders!We know Jonathan will not be voted for by the yorubas!no amount of jobs for a million akinfenwas will change anything.As for SS,jonathan misyarn wont change the age long cultural and traditional ties between yoruba and some of their distant cousins in the south-south.And God forbid,if Nigeria breaks,some of the south-south would rather go with the yorubas than any of the other regions!It is so nauseating when our leaders become so infantile in their approach to political issues.shiorr
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by Beaf: 1:35am On Feb 26, 2011
lol grin
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by aljharem2: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2011
we dey laff oh
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by seanet02: 2:21am On Feb 26, 2011
ASL33:

But ACN + AD = Yorubas.

You, your Father, your mother and everybody in your family are the fools not us. See your life, somebody posted a garbage for you, no link, not even a description of the paper he read it or Media house and you all accept it. I am very sorry for you all, your education is a complete wastage. almajiris
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by ASL33: 2:29am On Feb 26, 2011
seanet02:

You, your Father, your mother and everybody in your family are the fools not us. See your life, somebody posted a garbage for you, no link, not even a description of the paper he read it or Media house and you all accept it. I am very sorry for you all, your education is a complete wastage. almajiris
You are funny grin grin grin grin. Now see the quote below and tell me it from me.

jason123:

Well, they are irrelevant in the SW anyway so their endorsement only worth a piece of Akara and 1 ghana must go from GEJ . . . . foo.ls
Can you read now? Don't hut urself mate.
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by egift(m): 3:52am On Feb 26, 2011
Once upon a time, Nigeria had 5 Political Party - they all adopted Gen. Sani Abacha. The question is what quality of leadership will President JEGA give Nigerians and not if he will win.
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by seanet02: 4:24am On Feb 26, 2011
ASL33:

You are funny grin grin grin grin. Now see the quote below and tell me it from me.
Can you read now? Don't hut urself mate.
comprehension problem! Are you blind? Can you see what how he described the A.D in south west? He said they are "IRRELEVANT IN THE SOUTH WEST" Next. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by Wadeoye(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2011
AD has no relevance in SW - they are only interested in the money GEJ sent to south west.

GEJ will not even get up to 100 votes courtesy of AD. Where is AD? Are they even contesting any elective post? No
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2011
AD started well but the progressive among them left when the elders were manipulated by Pdp.so I believe they are are only representing themselves cuz they have betrayed the legacy of Awo that gave them victory in the south west in 1999.
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by otokx(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2011
Does AD still exist?
Re: Breaking News: AD Just Endorsed Jonathan As Presidental Candidate by ASL33: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2011
jason123:

Well, they are irrelevant in the SW anyway  so their endorsement only worth a piece of Akara and 1 ghana must go from GEJ . . . . foo.ls

Advice from his friend or second handle

alj-harem:

jason123, they are not fools,.,. this people still hold political might is the SW
but as it maybe, i hope buhari plays his game right by merging with ACN and telling ribadu to rest undecided
As you can see if u can comprehend am not the only one that noticed the f0ol part of the statement.

@seanet03
You are fight the wrong person Mate

(1) (Reply)

Obaigbhena Gives Yinka Odumakin A Serious Upper Cut - U Once Begged Me For Money / Inec Decides On Imo Guber- Election Tomorrow / Jonathan Won April Election – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.