Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. (233 Views)

Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. by marsman: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
To me, i believe this coming election is. going to be the first free and fair election to be conducted in Nigeria, Since i came to this Nation. The government wouldn't want to mess up, because the whole world is watching Us, the world power is watching, and the people are starting to wake up.
I want to hear our other thoughts on the thread.
Re: First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. by ghettowriter(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
That is my earnest prayer. I believe when the masses votes starts to count the politicians will sit up.

We are watching how the election will unvail.
Re: First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. by marsman: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
ghettowriter:
That is my earnest prayer. I believe when the masses votes starts to count the politicians will sit up.

We are watching how the election will unvail.
The unqualified candidate will firstly be rooted out
Re: First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. by 9jathingsonpoint: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
even if there watching us from venus what will happen will happen
Re: First Free And Fair Election In Nigeria. by marsman: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
even if there watching us from venus
what will happen will happen
Many things, all this yeye politicians have investment and properties abroad especially UK and US, if they cease your visa, there is a high probability they will cease all your property too.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Here / Abia Born Farmer, Nwaogwugwu Emerges First NANFACOS President / Okonjo-iweala Makes WTO Final Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.