Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (37370 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by DEROX: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I can sense fear in Tinubu when he did that broadcast

lol tinubu and fear hahaha wait till saturday

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by joelag: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
who are the politicians that moved with Ize Iyamu to APC?

You get time..
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by DEROX: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Esseite:

It was written all over.. if PDP wins, the gang up against him within the APC would be a tough battle.
is he the chairman or is national leader an office position? osho is the one to be worried
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Maobichek: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Cachet777:
Hhhmm, this man really have sympathizers in APC. Walhalla dey oohh
. Noooo!!! I don't see this as sympathy cos Tony Mormor presented facts: out of 3 senators, PDP have 2; out of 9 house of Rep, PDP have 6. If you have ppl in Edo, forget what you read here on Nairaland and ask questions, Edo is lockdown for Obaseki and APC can only win via federal might or supreme Court. Ppl are talking about Edo North but forgot that Shuabi (Obaseki's deputy) is from Edo North. Let's wait and see the outcome, it's just 48 hours to go, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by mallamk1: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2020
We Edo's will be happy if you vote PDP, on Saturday, what a national Leader of APC /PDP

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2020
joelag:

He wasted a big opportunity to liberate his people from the shackles of the okpolo eyes, popularly known as the BAT.
Chai, l see your point though, the Emperor of lagos Kingdom called Tinubu the egunje master welded the big stick on Ambode, as long as you provide amala, bokoto, shaki and Kpomo for Tinubu, you are good but if you refuse, Na koboko laden with chilly pepper for your bombom, I like Tinubu though, his kind of politics, is called chop and settle me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Toscarel: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2020
joelag:

Buhari is under heavy pressure from the international community regarding election manipulation in Nigeria, and America is very interested in this Edo and Ondo elections; the federal might will not work this time around.

Oga no be today, you see these power crazed men at the top can do anything for power.
First buhari has endorsed some kind of federal intervention for market women in LGAs spread all over edo state few days to elections where in the world is that done.

1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Bennycollins: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Oshiomhole vowed to stop Samuel Ortom in Benue and failed. He will still fail against Obaseki, cos Obaseki knows how they use to do it already. Some argue that the APC failed to stop Ortom due to lack of manpower as elections were held nationwide, but Edo people are wise.
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by rlcanon: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Which kind double sided man is this. He was campaign for Obaseki in disguise shameless old man what they will eat wouldn't let them speak the truth I spit on you Mr Tony.

MOROON,HE WAS/IS SAYING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.DECENCY DEMANDS TRUTH MUST BE TOLD AT ALL TIME.MOMOH IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM MONKEY OSHIOMOLE THAT IS BENT ON BRING CALAMITY TO THE EDOLITES.

PLEAES,PLEASE, REJECT ANYTHING IN AFFILIATION WITH OSHO-MONKEY
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by jefff455: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
T�
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by jefff455: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
⭐✴️☺️✴️⭐⛅�
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goldp5988:
That can only be miracle, because I don't think APC will allow him just like that.
did you watch the debate last night between the 2 esan guys invited by seun on channels? That body language was enough proof apc had lost this election, coupled with tinubu shamelessly coming out on the national telly when he's not the president to tell us the edo peoppe who we should vote. The 40m naira bribe each he gave to agbaje, yekini and co must have been seen going down the drain in his very eyes. Saturday go soon come. It amazes me when.some people would see the reality staring them in the face but still be lying to themselves

Buhari never came to edo to assist ize-iyamu, you should ask why

Pa oyegun has said the truth, diplomatically

Now, another apc chieftain is saying the truth, only that he didn't want to say it in clear terms so his party wouldn't hit him hard.

Dey dia dey console yourself bro. It's allowed

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ngenge:
Supreme court de now, will he win?
take him to the world court fir all we care
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Obaseki will win!

APC agenda no go agend.

APC will try to rig the election but Obaseki go still win.

The change wey them promise for 2015, na all of us dey suffer the change nw. Make una use una head.

Edo no be Zombie headquarters.
tell them. Apart from the fact that I'm convinced beyond doubts that obaseki is the winner of this election. I've also seen it. More to come after this sat election.
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
rolams:
Kuku tell us say you admit say 4 plus 4 is real!
grin

You tink say na normal tin for tinubu to come on tvcnews to dictate to us who to vote come Saturday, when he's not the president of Nigeria? To those debying the fact that the agbaya man bin the cause of violence for we state with his lagos stolen money, i hope say una eyes don clear now. He must have seen the handwriting on the wall that this election wont favour him and his errand boy Oshomole. Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Obaseki will win!

APC agenda no go agend.

APC will try to rig the election but Obaseki go still win.

The change wey them promise for 2015, na all of us dey suffer the change nw. Make una use una head.

Edo no be Zombie headquarters.
But your Obaseki was among those who promised you the change. So anybody supporting APC or PDP na Zombie. .
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by stayclearofme: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up it's you that supposed to use your head. Obaseki is a governor under APC and the man not do anything tangible. He only switched political party.
My brother ehn the way people dey mumu for this country is unimaginable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by rolams(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Eriokanmi:
grin

You tink say na normal tin for tinubu to come on tvcnews to dictate to us who to vote come Saturday, when he's not the president of Nigeria? To those debying the fact that the agbaya man bin the cause of violence for we state with his lagos stolen money, i hope say una eyes don clear now. He must have seen the handwriting on the wall that this election wont favour him and his errand boy Oshomole. Shiooor

It will never favour them

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by easyzworld: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by kelmicheal: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oga! No need of beating around the bush tell us Pdp will be victorious
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by seguno2: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Eriokanmi:
grin

Despite his bullion vans and MC Oluomo gragra, was he not shamed in Okota axis, Badagry and Lekki?
Edo people have to be determined to repel the invasion of their state by the tasking godfather of Lagos.
No one can override the will of the people, clearly & powerfully expressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by uchvic(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

It's not in APC hand to decide who rule Edo State. The people of Edo will decide on that.

We are Edolites not Lagosians.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

The bolded de always make me laff anytime I see am
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by eddyslim(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Which kind double sided man is this. He was campaign for Obaseki in disguise shameless old man what they will eat wouldn't let them speak the truth I spit on you Mr Tony.
Why are you this pain?
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by AdviserGeneral: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goldp5988:
That can only be miracle, because I don't think APC will allow him just like that.

How do you mean by if APC will allow him? The right thing is if the people (electorates) will allow him. No matter how powerful you think you are, you can't rig where you are not popular.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
seguno2:

Despite his bullion vans and MC Oluomo gragra, was he not shamed in Okota axis, Badagry and Lekki?
Edo people have to be determined to repel the invasion of their state by the tasking godfather of Lagos.
No one can override the will of the people, clearly & powerfully expressed.
you have said it all. No way for tinubu, the slave driver here. We have told the police we won't be violent but if we see anyone attempting to snatch a ballot box, that hand he take carry am must leave the body. No be brag mata. The police sef go see the show with dem koro koro eyes. We no dey fear anyone. Votes must count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by akinadesun: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
But what did you see when Atiku campaigned for PDP?

nairavsdollars:
I can sense fear in Tinubu when he did that broadcast

Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Staro: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by foreshore(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by vtree: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Forget this many many propaganda people, it's too late already, we the Edolites have made up our mind already, it's obaseki all the way.

4+4=Torgba
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Kingspin(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

It's not in APC hand to decide who rule Edo State. The people of Edo will decide on that.

We are Edolites not Lagosians.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Remember Kogi and Osun election magic by APC.

Only INEC rig successful election and go-ahead to announce a winner.

INEC and APC may repeat the magic in Edo

We are not saying APC cannot win but no mix stories before and after the election.
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Goldp5988(f): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2020
AdviserGeneral:

How do you mean by if APC will allow him? The right thing is if the people (electorates) will allow him. No matter how powerful you think you are, you can't rig where you are not popular.

That's true
Re: Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Goldp5988(f): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
did you watch the debate last night between the 2 esan guys invited by seun on channels? That body language was enough proof apc had lost this election, coupled with tinubu shamelessly coming out on the national telly when he's not the president to tell us the edo peoppe who we should vote. The 40m naira bribe each he gave to agbaje, yekini and co must have been seen going down the drain in his very eyes. Saturday go soon come. It amazes me when.some people would see the reality staring them in the face but still be lying to themselves

Buhari never came to edo to assist ize-iyamu, you should ask why

Pa oyegun has said the truth, diplomatically

Now, another apc chieftain is saying the truth, only that he didn't want to say it in clear terms so his party wouldn't hit him hard.

Dey dia dey console yourself bro. It's allowed

Lol am not bro, just thinking loud, + please don't take it personal lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.