Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) (40167 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by ericangel01(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2020
ignis:
SARS should be sent to Maiduguri to fight Boko Haram
asap, since they are good in harassing and shooting people to death ,
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by emeka1759(m): 5:09am On Sep 17, 2020
We want Biafra
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by walteriyke: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2020
tellwisdom:

He no do anything oo...Why people no fit go ask question? Seem Portharcourt people are monkeys.
big time monkeys
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by legacyint: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2020
East99:
What is wrong with betking
I did withdrawal since Monday morning till now no show .
Mine is since on the 13th of September up till now no show I have emailed customer care no response,chatted them on WhatsApp nothing I don’t know what to do anymore.but one thing is sure I won’t be using them again.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by ogubolokento(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Come and beat us at sambisa forest
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by bancoleh: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm, nawa ooo...our country image do tarnish finish

Anyway video editors
Turn yourself into a spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRX6PMk1BU
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2020
When guys gather and kill them they way they did in Abia now people will call that one crime. To me it's not crime, it's doing to others what they do to you. May gys shot and kill them on duty in no distant time.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Climax4: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Op if you can't concentrate and video why not drop that phone. Poor and nonsense recording
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2020
SARS! KEEP ON DOING THE GOOD JOB. BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE PREPARING PEOPLE'S HEARTS FOR THE FUTURE REACTIONS.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Is it possible.. E na do anything...guys let's be guided..SARS will not start beating you if something is not attached...
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by sylve11: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm cool
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2020
The only solution is Biafra restoration let IPOB security services take in charge of these criminals, bandits and fulani terrorist in Nigeria government outfits.

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by investigator007: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2020
na wa o, which kind country pesin dey like this sef
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2020
sapphiere:
A Twitter user with the handle @TheNurse007 posted a video of SARS officers assaulting a man. According to the Twitter user, the incident happened today 16th September, 2020 in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQChKZdmlk
In all you are getting, get WISDOM. Ask the twitter user to tell us what was the man's crime to be beaten up by SARS operatives. Did they just saw him and started beating him? Let him the twitter user tell us what the man did before be disciplined by Police Officers.Thanks. And stop tagging The Nigerian Police Force like Common Criminals. In all you are getting, get WISDOM. All that is necessary for evil to prosper is that good people do NOTHING.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2020
StephenD9:

In all you are getting, get WISDOM. Ask the twitter user to tell us what was the man's crime to be beaten up by SARS operatives. Did they just saw him and started beating him? Let him the twitter user tell us what the man did before be disciplined by Police Officers.Thanks. And stop tagging The Nigerian Police Force like Common Criminals. In all you are getting, get WISDOM. All that is necessary for evil to prosper is that good people do NOTHING.
Watch the video you will know what happened.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2020
StephenD9:

Even if the man killed, he doesn't deserved that treatment by your SO CALLED police officers.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Make dem continue with their brutality....one day monkey will go market, and no go return....one day the youth will give them mexico, columbia and somalia treatment......make them continue o......

Naso them stop my car for tosin street around about for ikeja, two weeks ago. Asking me stupid questions....which work you dey do, etc even wanna check my laptop. I just vex call their oga. Naso dem change o...when their oga say make i give dem phone....anyway, dey apologized to me sha.......
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
StephenD9:

even if he is thief, robber or murderer.....they dont have the right to beat him......anyway i have forgotten that nigeria is still in the stone age
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by hmohammed(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
judging by sars menace lately, there is high chances the guy Is innocent.. if you've ever been wrongly accused or apprehended unlawfully by sars, you will understand what I mean.. peace!

I agree with you but that's still a probability. So lets reserve our comment until we know the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.