Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) (91923 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2020
marsman:

i will quote for "Don't give a Bleep"

grin grin. You should belong to one...

Join the movement of eradicating simps across the globe...
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Mykelhendriz: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Keep hating
Simp just won a car

Some of ona go just open ona mouth waaa
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
wpadmin:

Death to simps

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by donvat1(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Eniola40:
na to sell am straight and go for benz
Ozo has a Benz before coming to bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by mamato(f): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2020
I'm not surprised, I heard he's the most intelligent among them. Fine boy with fine brain, congratulations nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2020
post=94008476:

Have You Visited www.. com
Sure, as much as we can.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2020
FreeRapist:
Real niggarzz gat nothing to do here....jobless mofo

If e no be Benz, e no be motor
Rolls Royce nko?
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by marsman: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

grin grin. You should belong to one...
Join the movement of eradicating simps across the globe...
I'd better work hard, i don't want to be broke. simpletons ain't complaining
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by letilex: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Wow amazing
Check out Erica new look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSVXBx4o_4
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by MajohBankz: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Epstein:
I'd swap it for a used mercedes........... shocked
Haters die Young and suffer long. Caveat emptor

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Lorechino(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Simp
Simp
Simp
Simp
Simp.

Hey who u, where do u form, how do u exist
;?

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Mjshexy:
He will still give it to Nengi grin

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Itulah:
Moro don show and Nengi is given him a hug for the very first time. That apple she has been refusing to give Ozo will be lay on the table soon.....If you know, you know wink

What is your problem with Nengi, let her be, She didn't congratulate him on Saturday you people will critize her, she is congratulating him now you are still critizing her, what's a piece of car that anyone can get with hardworking that you want to use to insult my girl , take you time
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Lacash: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

What is the full meaning of SIMP
Silly person grin
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Toobet(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
I would have � transformer if that selfish Neo won the car, but congratulations to Ozo, you deserve it..
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ProfessorOla1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy
Mjshexy:

For what?
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by DESTROTECH(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations ozo.

I buy bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, and other e-currencies...

Check signature below for my WhatsApp link
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by networkrecharg: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
okeyglm:
Pump more vote to ozo to celebrate his brand new car.
VOTE Ozo to 32052

LayCon Deserve to Win... Ozo has got a good share f bbn..
#FairShare
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by PitexyBaba(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Odunolumide:

Pitexybaba .I hail o
Boss

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by boyles(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guyman02:
Cowbell mathematics winner who competes with kids from different states and solving hundreds of equations in the process gets N100k and here they are classifying the nonsense game in BBNAIJA as intense and 'tasking' to win a car.
Nothing balance for this country undecided
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley
Princessbettyj:
Ozo for the bag grin grin grin embarassed
The simp.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lorechino:

Hey who u, where do u form, how do u exist
;?
I'm in my house come and commot my teeth let me see.
grin grin
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Keep hating Simp just won a car
Simp abi mule...
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Epstein:
I'd swap it for a used mercedes........... shocked
mercedes wey u no fit maintain, better swap it with 3-4 Micra and start drop ojota to airport straight..
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Radarada
abi rudunrudun..
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by EmmyCC: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
And what does it takes to have a senseless man like ozo
First before I answer your question I need you to consult your dictionary for the meaning of senseless.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by EmmyCC: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
Unfortunately, this is a social media platform and you don't expect me to showcase who I am or what I have. You people are the problem of this country
It's because of that same reason that you will hide behind anonymity to type rubbish about someone 10× better than you are. Oga solution of the country.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by BuchiPrinzy: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin
Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Lorechino(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm in my house come and commot my teeth let me see.
grin grin

Let me read the book finish u go see me

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Godsspeed: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know if you guys have noticed that Trikytee is one guy that is ALWAYS GENUINELY happy for anybody that wins something in the BBNaija house. Such people attract good fortune!
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lorechino:

Let me read the book finish u go see me
You ain't gonna do shit. I'm in front of your house now. Come and commot my teeth. You must commit my teeth o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / ₦36M: 98inches QLED Samsung TV Spotted In A Store In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.