Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. (1340 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by OPPPS: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Charleys:
How are you people fed up?

I don't understand.
You all are the main supporters of this administration.

You benefit from it, why shouting for Oduduwa Republic?
Keep quiet, your brothers from the SE are behind the monicker. No Yoruba is falling for his tricks
Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by Raydos: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Oduduwa republic is here October 1 no jokes , the Yoruba's are about 40million , this number is bigger then all countries in west Africa,Yoruba's have,Yoruba's have a land mass of about 120,000km2 this is bigger then many countries in europe Yoruba's have all it takes to be a nation on its own , she deserves the right to selfdetermination join the YWC to declare oduduwa republic on October 1 2020 Come out in mass and grab your God given right.

Go to YouTube search oduduwa republic the news is everywhere.

Oduduwa or nothing, I have been trying My best to convince everybody in my own little circle to support Oduduwa Nation, My Mum has Started supporting Oduduwa and my brothers too!!

We're all fed up with this contraption called Nigeria!!

It's time to go!
Oduduwa or nothing

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by Raydos: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm also in any move to end this union BUT whenever you're addressing the Yorubas.
Always note some important things (If your intentions are clear)

1. Religious - Nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians

2. People - Nothing like Real Omoluabi or whatever.

3. States - No state or town is superior to another in Yorubaland. (Reason why you don't see us competing with each other). Except In traditionally way, (Ile Ife -- Spiritually, Oyo Ile --- Military)

You can divide the Yorubas with another thing, but not the above

Especially that disheartening phrase ""Yoruba Muslim"" I hate it

I am a Christian but I hate to hear that phrase, Yoruba is one whether you're babalawo, Christian, Muslim or Buddhist!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by OPPPS: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Raydos:

Oduduwa or nothing, I have been trying My best to convince everybody in my own little circle to support Oduduwa Nation, My Mum has Started supporting Oduduwa and my brothers too!!

We're all fed up with this contraption called Nigeria!!

It's time to go!
Oduduwa or nothing
You use one monicker to comment, you rush to use your alternate monicker to quote . We will appeal to your village people at Afaraukwu
Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by frankyychiji(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
Oduduwa republic is here to stay October 1 yes that's what we need
Why are you Yoruba mooslims so confused?

Today, you want one Nigeria
Tomorrow you want Oduduwa republic.

Confused pipo!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by onlyson16(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
psucc:
This people can't be trusted. Not at all! Not now when the interest of those nearer to power are after bullion vans, and the rest after money.

All it takes is for the FG to send 2 bullion van, and army will take over the whole place
guy u dont understand the game here.....bullion van is the one projecting this oduduwa of a thing....so that apc will feauture him to calm them down....think out of the box
Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by Raydos: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:

You use one monicker to comment, you rush to use your alternate monicker to quote . We will appeal to your village people at Afaraukwu
You mumu does this look like a new account to you??
Re: Oduduwa Republic: The Real Omooluabis Are Fed Up. by Timatayo1: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
We are going our way God bless oduduwa nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Zoning Is Only Appropriate If Presidency Goes To The South East / Breaking: Kano Government Shuts All Public And Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.