Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? (496 Views)

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
I see the end result without knowing the training. But every cop I have ever had to interact with has used, or tried to use, the “intimidate-humiliate-dominate” triad on me. That thuggish attitude, coupled with the typical black like costume for added physical intimidation value, makes me wonder what exactly they are being taught?
Why are they acting like southern Nigerian are in war zone?
Do we even have human Rights again?
How long are we going to live with this animals?
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
No matter how much you try, You can't possibly "properly train" an insane person.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
No matter how much you try, You can't possibly "properly train" an insane person.
. Men in southern Nigerian are endangered species. Time to speak up now.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by bigdammyj: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Maybe Not
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Men in southern Nigerian are endangered species. Time to speak up now.

Wherever you are in Nigeria, and whatever gender you may be, you are in danger everytime you face the Nigerian police...unless you have some money to spare.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
You blame southerner officers in Nigeria police that love money more than anything.
How many times do you see officers from the North doing nonsense? Southerners too like money.

sirjamesjnr:

Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Wherever you are in Nigeria, and whatever gender you may be, you are in danger everytime you face the Nigerian police...unless you have some money to spare.
. I know for a fact that police brutality are not in the North. This is a fact. How many check point do we have in the North?
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
They were trained to be parroting and chorusing "bloody civilian" "bloody civilian" upandan all over the place
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
madridguy:
You blame southerner officers in Nigeria police that love money more than anything.
How many times do you see officers from the North doing nonsense? Southerners too like money.

. Some of them are not from South. You need to see how Army will deal with our brothers in the south, this is not fair.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
They were trained to be parroting and chorusing bloody civilian upandan all over the place
. I think it time we go after their families. No one has Monopoly of violence
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. I know for a fact that police brutality are not in the North. This is a fact. How many check point do we have in the North?

whether there are more or less check points in the north, doesn't change the fact that the Nigerian police is not a trained/sane force... And everyone in their path will suffer dearly.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. I think it time we go after their families. No one has Monopoly of violence
lol grin it has not reach that level na, maybe in the south judging by the way people are seriously lamenting here
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Check the front page and see what SARS did in
Port Harcourt

quote author=sirjamesjnr post=93997879]. Some of them are not from South. You need to see how Army will deal with our brothers in the south, this is not fair.[/quote]
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whether there are more or less check points in the north, doesn't change the fact that the Nigerian police is not a trained/sane force... And everyone in their path will suffer dearly.
. I sincerely think they are afraid of the Southerners starting something funny
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by Liposure: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
police is your friend oh
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol grin it has not reach that level na, maybe in the south judging by the way people are seriously lamenting here
. It will soon get to that level kill or be killed

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Liposure:
police is your friend oh
they are toilet, necessary evil.
Re: Are Nigerian Police Properly Trained? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
I see the end result without knowing the training. But every cop I have ever had to interact with has used, or tried to use, the “intimidate-humiliate-dominate” triad on me. That thuggish attitude, coupled with the typical black like costume for added physical intimidation value, makes me wonder what exactly they are being taught?
Do we even have human Rights again?
How long are we going to live with this animals?
. Southerners are endangered species. Speak up don't keep silence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Went Asoebi Shopping, For My Wedding, in ABA / Missing Person! Missing Person!! Missing Person!!! / On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.