Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? (338 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Business Section / How To Earn On Naijabestforum As A Member Especially In The Business Section / How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by ehinmowo: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nairaland is one of the greatest websites I know. More useful to me than Facebook. However, whenever one comes to the business section, 90% of what you would see are rubbish. "How to make $200 a day", "watch videos and get paid", "hot paying social media", "recharge and get paid". All manner of rubbish. No tangible business entanglement.

This same thing goes for the investment section. I think the mods need to start removing some posts.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerians are greedy and many gullible Nigerians are looking for "get rich quick schemes"... Therefore many fraudsters and criminals that are advertising for gullible nonsense to try to defraud these greedy/gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by RedPanthar: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
ehinmowo:
Nairaland is one of the greatest websites I know. More useful to me than Facebook. However, whenever one comes to the business section, 90% of what you would see are rubbish. "How to make $200 a day", "watch videos and get paid", "hot paying social media", "recharge and get paid". All manner of rubbish. No tangible business entanglement.

This same thing goes for the investment section. I think the mods need to start removing some posts.

When legitimate ideas are put forward, people tarnish their names from competitive jealous people, to avoid smear campaign, most people shy away from posting Credible business ideas
Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by longetivity(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
One idiot even mailed me today, telling me to invest 200k in his anonymous company and get 1m in the next six months

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by Hunry: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
business section is still manageable, investment and webmaster are worse.

scammy threads everywhere, 90% of them.

i wonder why they have mods there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
All these 'cash app customer care number' guys

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2020
ehinmowo:

I put up a legit post looking for an Angel investor, but I was discouraged into removing it. People would rather go for unrealistic money making schemes due to greed.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2020
longetivity:
One idiot even mailed me today, telling me to invest 200k in his anonymous company and get 1m in the next six months

It's to appeal to greed. That's what many people like and that's why they get scammed. When people like us ask Angel investors to look our way, we get bullied because the ROI is just normal. No legit business will give such returns.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Business Section Awash With Stupid Things? by lifenija: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2020
lol make 110k in a week is there now self.

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / Best VTU Portal/ Website Creator To Make Money / How To Raise Capital For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.