Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey (15490 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport / Police Extort ₦50,000 From A Medical Doctor In Delta Over 'Controlled Drugs' / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Chiedu4Trump: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
dddd
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by onajo2000(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Hard drug
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by RobbStark(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Neddstark: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Na this one una use as example, after collecting bribe. We know say plenty don waka pass.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by TheChameleon: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

where are the moderators?

rule 2 broken to pieces

Because I quoted the article?

Are you OK at all?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by hopexter(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Uka- Amaka signed out from this forum grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by ugbede69(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
VEXT:
Only a hard working individual do drugs business.... grin grin
Igbo Amaka
I would rather choose Raymond reddington
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Toscarel: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Chukwuma grin.D Developers.Fl@theads and crime sha.Less than 2 weeks dey open Airport oo shocked grin.

Ndi AMAKALITES

Ndi Osulites

Ndi iPOB yweets

Ndi gburu gburu criminals

Ndi fl@theads wink

Ndi Nyanmiri grin wink

Ndi Pigs cheesy

Motto/Slogan.... We developed

National Headquarter..... bEAST

You see that hate you grew up with, it's going to consume you, you need help get a life.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Even if its local delivery of message, one need to be careful and thoroughly check consignments. If its cocaine and caught in Malaysia, he would have died of ignorance PROVIDED HIS EXCUSE IS TRUE

Many ladies have died for sin they had not committed in Asia countries just because they accepted to deliver consignments given to them by their Nigeria boyfriends.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by wellmax(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fussion1000:
Even if its local delivery of message, one need to be careful and thoroughly check consignments. If its cocaine and caught in Malaysia, he would have died of ignorance provided his excuse is true.

Many ladies have died for sin they had not committed in Asia countries just because they accepted to deliver consignments given to them by their Nigeria boyfriends.

So you believe the guy’s story

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by vertueptime: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na them
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
wellmax:

So you believe the guy’s story

If u read it properly, I said provided his excuse I'd true.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by lugo99(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteosness89:

In which Bible? undecided
same as racism bro, that's how e pained neymar, #SayNoToRacism #SayNoToTribalism
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by samwillyco1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Give job NO

Leave .... NO
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shellsploit:
I doubt this story..
Lemme check the source again.
Hian, allow the dog to play around instead of sitting in front of a PC, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
VEXT:
Only a hard working individual do drugs business.... grin grin
Igbo Amaka

Loool... Omo that John Wick na one ruthless mofo o.... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Siberia01(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
I think the guy is lucky shall..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by frog12: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
IGBOs and their drug dealings
he worked in Cargo so he knows not to pick baggages for people.

he TRIED his LUCK, and failed.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by frog12: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
how?
DaddyGngeess:
I think the guy is lucky shall..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Openbusiness: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
ugbede69:
I would rather choose Raymond reddington
Kikikiki grin, u missed it. Read the puzzle again, your savior is the guy by the bottom right corner. Don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed May God have continue to have mercy on me sad
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na them. They never carry last!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by AnanseK(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is the norm,

The drug trafficker will be Chukwuka and Officer arresting will be Kabir.

Let them have their country please, we are tired.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Jinad50: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteosness89:

Lucifer's sent Mumu
please dont engage that impostor anymore. you are loosing it...some of us look up to you. Remember, if you reply a fool in his own folly, he will think he is wise.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by NedvedGraphix(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't see end to this drug pushing in Nigeria
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by beejay501: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Trams and Rohypnol.
Chai I miss Rohypnol
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Psalmistproject: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
He works in a cargo office in Istanbul.

It means he has a decent occupation.

But why tramadol? Why the stupid cop blaming it's government failure to provide palliative to citizens?

This year na childs play. By next year, crime rate in this country will 3pple.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by frog12: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
are you saying na lie. they frame Chukwura and Chukwuka?

AnanseK:
This is the norm,

The drug trafficker will be Chukwuka and Officer arresting will be Kabir.

Let them have their country please, we are tired.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.6 Kilograms Of Controlled Drugs En-route Turkey by Sammy07: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jinad50:
please dont engage that impostor anymore.
you are loosing it...some of us look up to you.
Remember, if you reply a fool in his own folly, he will think he is wise.

the guy you quote is also an impositor.

check the spelling of his moniker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Ingesting Cocaine In Brazil / Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.