Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (70168 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
grin

Why have they refused to show the full picture of the car gift
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2020
cruzydal:

You can u afford a tube of a bicycle ?

It's not about the woman but the industry that he's concerned about.

Except you're a director of your own film, you're at the mercy of those guys.

Every Nigerian must learn how to sell his/her talent or monetize it.

The alternative is poverty in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by obiekunie2: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2020
bro4u:

[s]You don't abuse someone loved by everyone cos people will come after you... Expect more insults from Nlanders. Btw you're stupid.[/s]
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
I just dey pity for this guy
Obiekunie2
Nairalanders E Don do abeg make una forgive am. Na rush to make FTC na him cause am cry
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by obiekunie2: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
[s]I just dey pity for this guy Nairalanders E Don do abeg make una forgive am. Na rush to make FTC na him cause am :'[/s](
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
cruzydal:

he is trying to make a point like maybe the actors are underpaid
are the producers taking all the money?

but you are just rushing to make comment
dick!!
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sharap there
he is trying to make a point like the actors are grossly underpaid
but you're just rushing to shush him
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ifeanyi4real(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2020
cruzydal:
����
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2020
You have paid your dues Mam. You deserve even better.

Happy belated bufday. grin funny mother
and mother inlaw. Lol
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

so madam Patience with all her career in nollywood, cannot afford a brand new car of any model of her choice.

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH NOLLYWOOD. sad

EDIT:

FOR THE DUMB. POOR AND STVPID MORONS QUOTING AND INSULTING ME.

my point still remains!

if nollywood had paid her handsomely like she deserves, her children wouldn't think of gifting her a used tokumbo car tagging it brand new!

imagine gifting julie dench or salma hayek or even mellisa mackcarty a used car!

her children would av respected and even gift her an estate or million dollar worth mansion!

even if they want to gift her a car what happened to bentley, ferrari, a lambo! or are you saying she doesn't deserve such??

SHAME NO EVEN GREE THEM SHOW US THE FULL CAR!

I STILL STAND ON MY WORDS - IF SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD, A WOMAN OF HER CALIBER SHOULD BE HUGELY RICH! PERIOD!

such alarming rate of poverty mentality of most nairalanders! SHAME! angry

Goddamn mehn!

You NYMPH,
At this your fuckin' age ain't you supposed to know that the Market value of Hollywood and Nollywood don't relate at all, neither are they close.

A whole lotta fortune is spent on making Hollywood movies, which in return they get the money in multiple folds.

The money spent on making Nollywood movies ain't enough,cos they ain't enough sponsors...so the director gotta work with any money available, which causes the movie not to have a good quality,
And when it doesn't have enough quality, people don't really buy or stream it...so there is no tangible cash to pay the cast talkless of the crew and others.
Same thing applies to the music,
Desiigner made 4million dollars the year he sang PANDA,
Whereas with all the hits LIL KESH had, what's his net worth.

So don't come over here BLEATING like a GOAT, thinking you know something.

Period!
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by cloud(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

so madam Patience with all her career in nollywood, cannot afford a brand new car of any model of her choice.

EDIT:

my point still remains!

if nollywood had paid her handsomely like she deserves, her children wouldn't think of gifting her a used tokumbo car tagging it brand new!

imagine gifting julie dench or salma hayek or even mellisa mackcarty a used car!

her children would av respected and even gift her an estate or million dollar worth mansion!

even if they want to gift her a car what happened to bentley, ferrari, a lambo! or are you saying she doesn't deserve such??

I STILL STAND ON MY WORDS - IF SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD, A WOMAN OF HER CALIBER SHOULD BE HUGELY RICH! PERIOD!

If you receive a shirt or boxers on your birthday, does it then mean that you cannot afford such for yourself? Do not always read on the surface level, go beyond that and it may help you immensely

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

Keep quiet!

Go and see all the children she single handedly raised after her hubby died at a very tender age leaving her with little kids. All the money she ever made was put into bringing up big men and women, some who are based abroad and that alone I think is the greatest achievement any mother could ever wish for at this stage of her life and not exotic cars and vain things with children smoking weed and getting into trouble with the police here and there.

She's the best achiever in Nollywood so far. To cap it up, she ended well by becoming an Evangelist.

I praise God for her life.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire poverty embarassed

na only poor and broke dudes go dey shout vanity upon vanity cool anytime they see expensive materials they can't afford till they die undecided

I Swear.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

........even if they want to gift her a car what happened to bentley, ferrari, a lambo! or are you saying she doesn't deserve such??

...........such alarming rate of poverty mentality of most nairalanders! SHAME!

(

I am really alarmed that you as a Nairalander have such an extremely poor mentality.
If you find out that Dangote is your uncle ..... and his birthday is next Friday .... he has invited you to his birthday. Will you take a gift? If yes.... what gift? If no... why not?
Feel free to pretend not to read this.

@ topic.....I hope she knows how to drive and been driving!
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
E be like say na Honda pilot, Congratulations madam patience, my favorite mother-in law
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Dharniel600(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

you be mumu. She has numerous cars. She was just over-whelmed that her children bought this particular one for her
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire poverty embarassed

na only poor and broke dudes go dey shout vanity upon vanity cool anytime they see expensive materials they can't afford till they die undecided
Guy take it easy naw, na you who dey fight naw

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by chidex88: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=94002819]ehyaaa!

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH NOLLYWOOD.

So if your children buy you a car it means you don't have a car before? Some people are just foolish and myopic in their reason.
We lived in the same street in Enugu. Patience is very wealthy and can count up to 3 expensive cars that she drives. She has 2 big hotels, this is just a few of her other investments.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by chidex88: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=94002819]ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

So if your children buy you a car it means you don't have a car before? Some people are just foolish and myopic in their reason.

We lived in the same street in Enugu.
Mama Nduka is very wealthy and can count up to 3 expensive cars that she drives. She has 2 big hotels, this is just a few of her other investments.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by chidex88: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

We lived in the same street in Enugu. Patience is very wealthy and can count up to 3 expensive cars that she drives. She has 2 big hotels, this is just a few of her other investments.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Machinegun91:
I used to hate this woman
you must be a mumu ..
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by dokie: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

Not everyone has the ability to process a statement. That is why we are where we are in this country.

No mind dem.

To add to that, it also shows that the expensive vehicles and luxury vacations being brandished by the younger nollywood ladies have nothing to do with income from acting.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

Go on.. What other TRASH do you have to say?

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by ArchAnge1: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
This woman gather no be small, shame, she doesnt show it often, saw her once on black things eating at a restaurant in asaba

I wanted to run mad, very soft and full
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Na only inside the car get? Him no get outside? All the same congratulations and happy birthday to the original thespian.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by linearity: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

Hypocrites like you are part of the problem!

Tell me, if you have ever bought an original copy of a Nollywood movie in your life before.....or how else do you think they will make their money?
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ifybwoy7: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

person dey talk thruth una dey insult am. an actress like patience should be the 1 giving out cars to people but it to bad you can't such in nollywood. even after years of a beautiful and amazing career.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
laughitall:
you must be a mumu ..
I agree but you are the mumuest
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by harmony75: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2020
sweet mommy enjoy ❤❤❤❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.