Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (70363 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Babygirltess: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

so madam Patience with all her career in nollywood, cannot afford a brand new car of any model of her choice.

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG WITH NOLLYWOOD. sad

EDIT:

FOR THE DUMB. POOR AND STVPID MORONS QUOTING AND INSULTING ME.

my point still remains!

if nollywood had paid her handsomely like she deserves, her children wouldn't think of gifting her a used tokumbo car tagging it brand new!

imagine gifting julie dench or salma hayek or even mellisa mackcarty a used car!

her children would av respected and even gift her an estate or million dollar worth mansion!

even if they want to gift her a car what happened to bentley, ferrari, a lambo! or are you saying she doesn't deserve such??

SHAME NO EVEN GREE THEM SHOW US THE FULL CAR!

I STILL STAND ON MY WORDS - IF SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD, A WOMAN OF HER CALIBER SHOULD BE HUGELY RICH! PERIOD!

such alarming rate of poverty mentality of most nairalanders! SHAME! angry
You sound terribly stupid and daft, did she tell you she can't afford a car, or does being rich prevent people from buying you gifts... I don't blame assholes like you pray that God liberate you from poverty so you can begin to think clearly
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by WibusJaga: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2020
omobacyprus:
I'll quote you in 11 years time

Don't be too sure about that bro.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

so madam Patience with all her career in nollywood, cannot afford a brand new car of any model of her choice.

EDIT:

my point still remains!

if nollywood had paid her handsomely like she deserves, her children wouldn't think of gifting her a used tokumbo car tagging it brand new!

imagine gifting julie dench or salma hayek or even mellisa mackcarty a used car!

her children would av respected and even gift her an estate or million dollar worth mansion!

even if they want to gift her a car what happened to bentley, ferrari, a lambo! or are you saying she doesn't deserve such??

I STILL STAND ON MY WORDS - IF SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD, A WOMAN OF HER CALIBER SHOULD BE HUGELY RICH! PERIOD!

Unfortunately true.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

Where is your proof the car is used? Who.tlld you she can't afford one? Do you know how much money she has? So because she didn't gift herself a car that now means she can't afford one? You be fool
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Babygirltess:

You sound terribly stupid and daft, did she tell you she can't afford a car, or does being rich prevent people from buying you gifts... I don't blame assholes like you pray that God liberate you from poverty so you can begin to think clearly

No mind the mumu...just be speculating up and down like say him be prophet
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by jacoik(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

what a stupid and useless child!!! so if your mum is alakija, and she is worth a billion dollars, you can't buy her a car to celebrate her birthday? your mum don't really have a child in you
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by omobacyprus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
WibusJaga:

Don't be too sure about that bro.
I'll add you to the quote
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ifybwoy7:
person dey talk thruth una dey insult am. an actress like patience should be the 1 giving out cars to people but it to bad you can't such in nollywood. even after years of a beautiful and amazing career.

So If I gift you a clothe on your birthday does it mean you can't afford one? Nawa for una o lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Dreyton36: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

That year this woman almost made me hate all step mother's grin

Long life to you ma'am
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by obiekunie2: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
dokie:

Not everyone has the ability to process a statement. That is why we are where we are in this country.

No mind dem.

To add to that, it also shows that the expensive vehicles and luxury vacations being brandished by the younger nollywood ladies have nothing to do with income from acting[size=10pt][/size].

Am glad we still have some very intelligent ones among us.

the comments, quotes and insults on my person have really shown how low the IQ of majority of our youths are - comprehension is becoming terribly difficult for them.

OUR FEMALE ACTRESSES HAVE RESORTED TO MORE LUCRATIVE MEANS OF SURVIVAL - THE TITLE "ACTRESS" IS NOW AN 'ID' TO COVER OTHER THINGS lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by luluman: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire poverty embarassed

na only poor and broke dudes go dey shout vanity upon vanity cool anytime they see expensive materials they can't afford till they die undecided
Their burial sef na vanity.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Charly68: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
You are a mother indeed
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire poverty embarassed

na only poor and broke dudes go dey shout vanity upon vanity cool anytime they see expensive materials they can't afford till they die undecided
Oga use your brain and quiet! Before them born you people don dey talk "thunder fire poverty." So no be your own go stop am if not you for no grow up meet poor people. Don't insult what's realistic to life and can't be changed immediately. Just like you're saying you want to catch Air. So, all you should say is encourage people to work and stop wasting your time spitting something that probably has no meaning in life context.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

sad

Nollywood is over flooded now. Too many actors and few movies to act.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by obiekunie2: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Nollywood is over flooded now. Too many actors and few movies to act.

the industry needs serious restructuring to be in tune with today's technology driven approach to making and selling movies.

If they fail to do that, they will all be out of business sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Love you Mama. The car looks old though, I guess that's what they can afford
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Chizman042: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good bless u mama G
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Esther4Ezeh: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please for more Celebrities info visit https://www.ukaabest.com
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shaev7:

Oga use your brain and quiet! Before them born you people don dey talk "thunder fire poverty." So no be your own go stop am if not you for no grow up meet poor people. Don't insult what's realistic to life and can't be changed immediately. Just like you're saying you want to catch Air. So, all you should say is encourage people to work and stop wasting your time spitting something that probably has no meaning in life context.
so you like poverty
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Champneys:

A bit rich coming from a poverty stricken bastar....d like you. Or you think i dont know you are a pauper? grin

Dont let me expose you, it wont end well.
you think everybody is cursed like you
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
anonimi:

Poverty comes in different forms, including having a brand new car to be driven on potopoto roads in the extreme poverty capital of the world.
Did you read the biography of Bill Gates Sr, the father of Microsoft founder?

https://www.nairaland.com/6122431/bill-gates-sr-dead-microsoft

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c
Whether you like it or not money is an essential part of human life undecided

The earlier you realise that the better for you undecided

if you doubt me go to the nearest market and ask for food if money wil not be demanded cool
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so you like poverty
Oya stop poverty since you have the power to.

Misinterpreted!
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shaev7:

Oya stop poverty since you have the power to.

Misinterpreted!
poverty starts from the mind you can eradicate poverty by educating the mind undecided

i don't know any stuff about you but if you cherish poverty like this then i just have to wish you goodluck with your penury. cool
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Neville660: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that veteran nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo, a.k.a Mama G, received a brand new car from her children as her birthday gift.

The actress who turned 62 on September 14, broke down in tears as she received the gift.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFKUTlmMZ_a/?igshid=13wif6a19ok1m

I love this woman.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by BillionPAGE(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

You are so full of shit.
would have made reference but on second thought, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=obiekunie2 post=94002819]ehyaaa!

EDIT:

my point still remains!

such alarming rate of poverty mentality of most nairalanders! SHAME! angry[/quote) Thank God you said IF. If you are one of Otedola's children, you would have own a Ferrari. Remember life has IF at the middle.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
poverty starts from the mind you can eradicate poverty by educating the mind undecided

i don't know any stuff about you but if you cherish poverty like this then i just have to wish you goodluck with your penury. cool
lol. Do you think people want to be poor? Ask yourself....Neither do I know you too. Am just speaking based on reality which you too can attest to. Even in animals , some are weaker than others, so it is on human. We try and put more efforts, some will still die in the process, what do you call that? People are average, some poorer, it's everywhere not only in our nation or region. No hard feelings bro, am just speaking on reality. At the end, not all will be rich and not all will be poor. It's just a balanced life my man. As some say, not balanced, it's just balanced, real balanced, as big as elephant, a tiny ant can kill her, is that fair? so it is for humans, many people don't struggle, but they just get things at ease, why others do but still can't. Life is a script, we're all acting, whatever role we play, it's our luck. Have a nice time bro.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Shaev7:

lol. Do you think people want to be poor? Ask yourself....Neither do I know you too. Am just speaking based on reality which you too can attest to. Even in animals , some are weaker than others, so it is on human. We try and put more efforts, some will still die in the process, what do you call that? People are average, some poorer, it's everywhere not only in our nation or region. No hard feelings bro, am just speaking on reality. At the end,.
Well thats your perspective. undecided

I have seen people born into poverty and wretechedness and yet turned out to be rich and great people and i have seen people born into rich homes and later end up being poor. Its not about where you start but where you end undecided poverty, wealth and success is not in anybody's DNA. For me i believe you can achieve success and wealth if only you can pay the price cool

poor and unsuccessful people believe that they can't achieve anything and as such they don't end up achieving anything.
Re: Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is she still with her husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.