Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women (278 Views)

Suspected Cultists Invades Emuren Community, Killed Police Inspector, 13 Others / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Canal: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Gunmen attack kastina community, A 50-year-old man identified as Ashiru Aliyu was killed by gunmen early Monday morning at Daulai village, Safana Local Government Area of Katsina State. Many women were also reportedly abducted by the gunmen who also rustled some domestic animals and looted foodstuff during the attack.

Residents said the gunmen arrived in the village about 1 a.m and started shooting. They were said to have killed the victim in the process.

Read more
https://9jasuretalks.com/gunmen-attack-kastina-community-killed-one-abduct-women/

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by ospido: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is really getting out of hand.

If the President's state is not safe, then
where on earth will be safe?

If i were to be the President, my state will
be the safest place to live in.

FTC since i joined Nairaland.
Abeg make una appreciate me.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Canal: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Not easy
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by XXXXTENTACION: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
ospido:
This is really getting out of hand.
If the President's state is not safe, then where on earth will be safe?
If i were to be the President, my state will be the safest place to live in.

FTC since i joined Nairaland. Abeg make una appreciate me.
This your FTC no be.............
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Aboks(m): 5:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari soldiers destroying the community of their boss shocked shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by ospido: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
This your FTC no be.............

You mean am?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Moneywirer: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2020
They're either called bandits or gunmen, but we all know what their real name is
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Auxtin85(m): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Policemen have been deployed to Edo State sorry
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by Karlovich: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2020
From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we thank you our darling daddy for failing to protect your people, Katsina lives don't matter
Re: Gunmen Attack Kastina Community, Killed One And Abduct Women by thesilentman(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2020
I can only ask when this whole power game by our politicians we end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Praying At Jabe Lake, ABUJA (video) / How Nigerian Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary / Who Is Qualified To Be Chairman Of Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (efc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.