Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway (46979 Views)

Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by DennisEche(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2020
NO TITLE BETTER THAN A FAILED STATE. TYPICAL OF HERDSMEN ATTACK. FIRING A VEHICLE TO STOP , VERY STUPPIDD OF THEM

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by bukxy: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Damn! the news am hearing/viewing nowadays is just making sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Perfecttouchade: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria is far gone low SMH
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by nick50(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2020
With d rate men die nowadays there will be a time when feminists and Simps will be left to kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by bluefilm: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2020
If and when they are caught now, these idiots will start pleading and saying it was the devil.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
The head line is misleading
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Friends are mourning one Muhammed Jamiu, who was killed when armed robbers opened fire on commuters along the Okene-Lokoja-Abuja highway, Reports.

From The Information, Gathered By , It was gathered that the incident which happened on Sunday, September 13, around 6pm, resulted in drivers abandoning their vehicles. A policeman at the nearby checkpoint was shot in the leg.

One Abdulaziz Avousahi, who confirmed this incident on Facebook, said late Jamiu was hit by bullet fired by the armed robbers.

"On behalf of the entire EZUKA clan of Ebira land,I commiserate with UMARU'S family over the sudden demise of our brother, MALLAM MUHAMMED JAMIU as he was hit by a gun shot from armed robbers along okene-lokoja express way,"

"May ALLAH forgive his shortcomings, Grant him an eternal rest and give his family the fortitude to bear this disheartening and irreplaceable loss. Miss you bro" he wrote.

See His Photos As Obtained By Below:

SOURCE: UPDATE FROM .
Buhari is a curse to this nation

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
This country has one of the lowest life expectancy rates in the world... Poor Health care, Insecurity, Depression, etc...

This nation has progressively deteriorated since Obj left office!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by MRSUCCESS70: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2020
May Allah AlmightyGrant Him Eternal Rest And Forgive All His Short Coming.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by jansonn(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Someone like me now that stay in Kaduna and have to go to Ilorin frequently, there are only two routes, either I go through birnin gwari and enter Niger or I pass through Kaduna abuja express and follow okene, now , the two routes are ladened with kidnappers and robbers, how I go take do naa, and my power never reach to afford flight,!! Lord into your hands I commit my life!!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by wizkidblogger(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Birdeyeview:
That okene-lokoja route is one of the dangerous route to ply
Few years ago, I was almost robbed on the the same route on way back from ABJ.
that experience no funny

very dangerous road o. that shit happens there frequently but you hardly hear about it in the news...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by West2019(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari-Buharr- Buhari-Buhari God will not forgive you
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Jaapu: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
slivertongue:
sad. Nigeria is a failed state

If repeating this statement is the only thing that can make you feel joy in your miserable life. Kontinue
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by waledeji(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Righteosness89:

damn niggarrr
It's not alright

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by komodapson(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright

Where is slowmir? Is he in any of the isolation center? You seem to be deputizing so well...lol
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by aminusodiq(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Overgrownbaby:
Did you all notice that the BMC supporters are no where to be found recently , they are being owed since March , hunger don kill some of them , one of them don turn pastor preaching the gospel on every thread
tbh u Ar right even d dead meat seller is nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by davillian(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
After election that road has gone back to the normal robbery and kidnap
They should beef up security on that road na
Things are getting out of hand...
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Jaapu: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Creativlyfe:
Can't the security style abroad be applied here in Nigeria sad

Well do you need a logo? Flyer? Banner? Or any other stuff.. then check my signature for more info

Thanks wink
No need for that.... Can't they deploy policeman to this hot zones like the way they do for elections.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by AmazingELixir: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

Buhari has failed him.....and to think that he most likely voted for him.

A million ways to die in a shi.t hole
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Musty112: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Allahuma rabbi igfirllahu warhamu.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by UDUJ(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteosness89:

damn niggarrr
It's not alright

cheesy grin cheesy Even you?

Nice to see you have a funny side as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Cmanforall: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
molbic:
TO Every Nigerian That Is Angry With This Buhari' s Government Please Lets Stop Voting For APC Both Federal, State, Local Government and even counselor Because This People are Disgruntled Set Of People Just Like President GEJ Said Ordinary Criticism They Don't take Talk more Of Protest.If am To Advise Nigerians Infact Lets Stop Voting For Anybody That Is Above 60 Years Because those Generation Failed This Country So Bad. I Don't Talk My Own . Buhari is Too Old ,At This Age You Have Nothing To Loose . Akpabio and His Goons Has Gone Scott Free And so Do So Many Other Corrupt Officials In This Buhari's Government.
Will they listen?

The problem is that other parties aside APC & PDP don't have stronghold all over the country. And these 2 big parties may never consider a younger candidate.

I wish people start voting for personalities at the Local and State levels, and not party.

So Nigeria can have Governors from KOWA, YPP, FRESH, Accord etc. based on the individual's capacity
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by slivertongue: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Jaapu:

If repeating this statement is the only thing that can make you feel joy in your miserable life. Kontinue

by His grace am good. Nigeria is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Slidoo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
May Allah forgive him is shortcomings...
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by highcadre: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Nation bleeds.
Another soul wasted.
So So sad.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
RIP to the deceased
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by KingAzubuike(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
jansonn:
Someone like me now that stay in Kaduna and have to go to Ilorin frequently, there are only two routes, either I go through birnin gwari and enter Niger or I pass through Kaduna abuja express and follow okene, now , the two routes are ladened with kidnappers and robbers, how I go take do naa, and my power never reach to afford flight,!! Lord into your hands I commit my life!!
Go through the former, it's safer.

Kaduna, niger , ilorin. It's almost an Express.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by VirginSearcher(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
tosine102:
To the mod wey ban me ehh angry...

6000 years
grin grin grin
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by joepepsy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mr president is doing his best..security is should be our collective respobsibilities.
Kriss216:
Insecurity everywhere.
Buhari got nothing to offer Nigeria/ns. The earlier we understand this, the better for this dilapidated nation!
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway by Etizz: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anytime you pass dat road go do thanksgiving oh.....That road is very dangerous....if not accident, it will be armed men, or bad road....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / Police Release Photo Of Officer Who Shot Dead Gafaru Buraimoh In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.