Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death (18977 Views)

Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / Oluwafemi Labinjo: Family Demands Answers Over Death In US Boat Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by CaptainFM1: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
WibusJaga:
Curious to know why they ran from SARS.

Because Nigerian Police are always harassing and intimidating people.
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by useurkidney3121: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
WibusJaga:
U can go ask ur ancestors that one.
Why is sars pursuing them in d first place?
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by King44(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Davicjoe:
The question still remains why were they running away from security men if they were innocent? Running away from SARS operatives is evidence that those mad security operatives will use to escape from the issue on ground.
Nigeria is long gone!!!
Extortion
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by West2019(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
this small boy wey dey greet person very well nai taskforce just kill like that .e no go better for then
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by DESTROTECH(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
R.i.p
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by JIMMY1393: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bola146:

Monkey sad you are one of those useless policemen chasing innocent people around, I only pity your wife and kids lipsrsealed oponu

Me policeman? I reject it for me and my future generations.... Engineering is where it's at... you're the okponu since all married men are senseless to you....that means your father is one ...is that not so undecided ?
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by abisolagladys(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some people are just saying rubbish
Even if he was doing illegal stuff did he deserve to die without proper investigation and trial
Abeg stop supporting police brutality cas it can be your turn any day
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Bola146(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Me policeman? I reject it for me and my future generations.... Engineering is where it's at... you're the okponu since all married men are senseless to you....that means your father is one ...is that not so undecided ?

You can never have a father not to talk of a good one, agbero
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2020
WibusJaga:
We are CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY U-N-D-I-E's boys ran perilously after a mere KID WHO REPAIRS PHONES.
The matter if and when attracted big Human Rights lawyers; those CRAZY LUNATICS SARS should know their uniforms go removed from their necks.
If the big lawyers could HANDLE late military Lance corporal Martin's extra judicial death and coasted him a befitting national burial; who those common FOOLISH SARS!
If you are one of them, better confess what you know about the matter.
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2020
WibusJaga:
We are CURIOUS TO KNOW WHY U-N-D-I-E's boys ran perilously after a mere KID WHO REPAIRS PHONES??
The matter if and when attracted big Human Rights lawyers; those CRAZY LUNATICS SARS should know their uniforms go removed from their necks.
If the big lawyers could HANDLE late military Lance corporal Martin's extra judicial death and coasted him a befitting national burial; who those common FOOLISH SARS!
If you are one of them, better confess what you know about the matter.
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2020
SHAKUR4real:
we should not forget the headline says chased to death. in court those words will be enphasised on alot

God bless you.
Your understanding of law is noted.
Oshey
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by JIMMY1393: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Bola146:

You can never have a father not to talk of a good one, agbero

Lmao please my father is still alive and kicking as well as my mum and he has sense unlike your senseless father
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Muftimenk: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Xisnin:
Do you want to kill random cops?
maYBE
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Muftimenk: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
sylve11:

My own dey engaged. Borrow him. tongue cool
sm1 is repairing mine
Re: Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death by Xisnin(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Muftimenk:
maYBE
Now, you have chickened out grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life / Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. / Herdsman, Two Others Jailed In Ilorin For Love Scam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.