Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election (51377 Views)

Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by CapitalBank: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2020
alen4smith:
I doubt if you read the story

That part was done to fool you.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by helinues: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

If your sole aim and objective in life is just to be popular on NAIRALAND then so be it.

I wish you success on your journey on becoming famous and popular on NAIRALAND.

Some Nigerians and inferiority complex still dey astonish me....

Smiles, firstly get to know it's not something you can force..

Reflex to topics and ability to express yourself without breaking NL rules are key.

And btw, NL popularity is just a plus.

Heaven knows we are popular in Nigeria with our brands plus on street ...

No be mouth, but na things to be grateful for.

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by TheChameleon: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

Elvinci101 to his useless homosexual father:

I don't blame you at All, I blame the NAIRALAND mods who refuse to carry out psycho-didactic evaluation on people like you before being allowed to be a member.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Elvinci101: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

Smiles, firstly get to know it's not something you can force..

Reflex to topics and ability to express yourself without breaking NL rules are key.

And btw, NL popularity is just a plus.

Heaven knows we are popular in Nigeria with our brands plus on street ...

No be mouth, but na things to be grateful for.

I don't want to sound disrespectful to you but my advice to you will be this;

No amount of likes and shares on NAIRALAND that will take you far in life.

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Honchoslim16(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

He didn't just retire willingly, there is a motive behind it i.e PRESSURE and RIGGING PLANS.

Only real niggas can relate.

Period!
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by helinues: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

I don't want to sound disrespectful to you but my advice to you will be this;

No amount of likes and shares on NAIRALAND that will take you far in life.

That's exactly the point you are missing.

Those who give likes and shares are not robot. They did based on your intelligent and sometimes humor comments..

That, it's not buyable.

Make I quickly place you where you belong once and for all.

If likes and shares are determined by ones level of intelligent, could you pls provide us just three 100 likes you got this month .
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Zetty177x: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2020
whatmoreng:
This country ehhhh. They know that we know that they are planning to rig, but they just don't care. Corruption in all forms is now normal thing.

Of all the countries in the world, its still a mystery to me how I ended up in Nigeria. Who I offend in my "previous life"?

Even me, I keep asking God why he brought me here. God must hate me alot
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Elvinci101: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=94009307][/quote]

Ahhh......i just checked your profile on NAIRALAND and I noticed Sections you're Most Active In are: Mental health, and Crime.

Hmmm.......what a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by hgnbello(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:
They pressured him to retire so that they can bring the one that will do the good works during this election period. grin grin grin
He Has Attain Mandatory Age F Retirement Sir.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by samwillyco1(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know what you people are talking about, the man attended the age of retirement, and he retired, is not as if they transferred him because of the election.

If they want to rig it they will still do that whether he is there or not.

We should be talking on how CCTV cameras should be mounted in all the pooling units and channeled to live broadcast to avoid rigging.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2020
olarent:
We nigerian can not be satisfied the man has attained the last day of his service year he need to bow out if the man involve him self in this election and journals spot it out we still be on this forum complaining we all know they had failed us but let still applaud people for doing the right thing.

We're on the same page. If they put him there before, it's means that he's loyal. He he's removed, shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by 41lady(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Bigflamie:
Plans to rig the election have been perfected.

This country disgust me a lot.

That's why I resigned (left the country) from the country.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by hgnbello(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Hw Will They Respect Journalist When Dey Always Use Headline Just To Sell Their Story?
Matcheew. D Man Has Attained Mandatory Age Of Retirement. He Cn Retire Anytime
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:
They pressured him to retire so that they can bring the one that will do the good works during this election period. grin grin grin

the same format over and over again

God save this democracy
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by RPG2020(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:
I can still recall of the retired chief judge
Niger area !
Who did this to us , same format !

Na buhari and he boys
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by MrALIVE: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Nigerians always whip up sentiments....so because a man retired when he was supposed to ,It has become a plot to rig election...i dont see this outside what it is supposed to be...he retired and that's it.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by whatmoreng: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Zetty177x:

Even me, I keep asking God why he brought me here. God must hate me alot
This thing dey vex me ehhhh. Could this be the hell Bible is talking about? Anything worst than this is unimaginable.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by clickwtB(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
The one that has been settled is freeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by kutashi: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:

Most comment I have read just showed how disfunctioning some people brain are reasoning and the level of hypocrisy! The gullible will always falls for anything no matter the level of mumu in it!

Someone bowed out after reaching retirement age and this has translated to rigging! The same people that were crying that former IG Idris should not stay for a day during 2019 election! Some are blessed with blank memory!
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by malakaimoscondo: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
whatmoreng:
This country ehhhh. They know that we know that they are planning to rig, but they just don't care. Corruption in all forms is now normal thing.

Of all the countries in the world, its still a mystery to me how I ended up in Nigeria. Who I offend in my "previous life"?
lolz,,are u not shouting 4+4 again.....dont say I will go to court and reclaim mandate after the election o
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by malakaimoscondo: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
seanfer:
If the Police had given the man more time to serve this same set of people complaining will say it’s because they want to use him to rig the election.
Nigerian youths well by are not thinking positively.
God bless u......wise man
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Minjim: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Our journalists sha

Some has reach the age of retirement and you ppl are attaching it with Edo election
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by whatmoreng: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
lolz,,are u not shouting 4+4 again.....dont say I will go to court and reclaim mandate after the election o
Wetin concern me. My only regret is sharing a country with people that are so comfortable with corruption and rigging but will be drinking garri and groundnut for dinner. You, my friend is the reason I hate being a Nigerian.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Zetty177x: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
whatmoreng:

This thing dey vex me ehhhh. Could this be the hell Bible is talking about? Anything worst than this is unimaginable.

Sometimes, I'm angry about the mentality of Nigerians..and people I have to be around all life long.. they just don't get it ..the painful part is the online people. Nigeria is bad and the APC dudes will convince u it's very good. Who do me this thing put me for Nigeria?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Eriggs: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
we all know u go win

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by luggy(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2020
hope there will still change Ondo own , useless country
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by frankmoney(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Why the hurry? Why didn't he wait after the election to resign,since his resignation can disrupt a lot of things?

But then again....

There is an urgent goal to score, which clearly he is not good at. Nigeria my kontri.
disrupt a lot of things like what ?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2020
post=94007483:

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable members like you on this forum.
God bless you and yours.
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by DollarBuddy: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Nigerian Army, Airfore, Navy, Nscdc, Prisons, etc heads all had their service years extended by PMB even though they were performing abysmally poor.

Why Cant this man's service be extended till after Saturday at least? After all, we need his services now than ever.

Anyway, which one be my own self. Wetin concern fowl with tooth pick?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:

Fvck, I expected this kind of comment but didn't expect it will be the 1st to comment.

Haba, where is your comprehension?

The AIG has attained mandatory retirement age, how did you miss that?

Am sure you just read the headline and concluded.

I pray for Naija!
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by GuestLog: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Another permutation, Obaseki is a goner.
Don't you think maybe Obaseki got him to retire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.